Trickle down Econ already working for AT&T, Wells Fargo and Comcast employees...Thanks Donny!

I guess that's your retard way of trying to say that corporations pay wages - YES THEY DO, but you are confused as to WHY they do it.

Corporations do not hire based on how much profit they make, they hire based on their business DEMAND FOR LABOR. Corporations would fire EACH AND EVERY FUCKING EMPLOYEE if that actually meant that they could squeeze out another dollar of profit. Corporations are not into spreading wealth, their interest is VERY NARROWLY to maximize the profits to their stockholder. It is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT for them.

Read up:

CEOs admit they won't create jobs with their tax cut money

No dumbass, wages are based on employee availability.

When businesses have to compete to retain or get employees, that’s when wages increase.

Bring more businesses home, the more employees are needed.

That’s called a win/win

Oh yes, they are going to take the $3 hour jobs and pay $15 for them here in the states...any second now.

You are truly a simpleton. The future is now brighter for the working man. Employers will soon have to compete to retain employees. Something not seen in decades.

Win/Win

When pigs fly Pop. The working man is an anachronism. The job my father did for a local manufacturer is gone and it won’t be back. Guys like my Dad work for minimum wage now. There’s too many of them. Hard working, God fearing, family men who just want to keep their family fed and housed and send their kids to a decent school.
Hey Loser did you ever consider that it would have been better to just let REAL AMERICANS pocket that money instead of corporations throwing breadcrumbs at them?

Corporations now pocket billions more (correspondingly increasing out national debt), throw a tiny fraction of that as a one time bonus and tools like you get pants full of happy.

Corporations now pocket an average of about 14%, indefinitely.

Middle class? Just a few % more and even that will expire in 2025.

Why do you like being duped?

Well we did both.

And now corporations are going to be all over USA enriching the US workers. Even better, we will get some hard working white immigration, guaranteed republican voters and contributors who support first world values. Isn't that nice?

White people aren’t interested in emigrating to the USA. We’d be nuts to move to the US. Off-shore companies can’t even get their executives to go to the US on assignment - crappy public schools, expensive health care, and a declining quality of life makes it very unattractive.

Correct. That's why we have an open border policy, because we can't get people to come here.

Why do you think there’s an undefended border with Canada? Because Canadians aren’t sneaking across the border to live in the US.

People in Canada and Europe aren’t trying to get into the US. We have a higher quality of life right where we are. Government funded health care. Longer life expectancy. Some of the best public schools in the world.

You have a border closed to Third World Immigration. That’s who wants in. Not First World folks. The US is not for those looking for a better quality of life.

Guys like my Dad work for minimum wage now. There’s too many of them.

Letting in millions of illegal aliens doesn't help those guys either.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage helps.

Salaries have been slowly trickling upward
With a huge surge in stock prices and now a huge tax cut, you would expect a corporations to make up for a decade of stagnant wage increases

Hasn't materialized yet

You mean companies like AT&T, Boeing, Comcast, Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bancorp, etc.?
Well......the December jobs report comes out next week

Lets see if those salary numbers jump like they should

These are some of the companies providing bonuses, I don't think the jobs report reflects bonuses. As far as the tax cut, that won't take affect until February if not mistaken. Only thing we should see in the December report is an increase in jobs....which I'm sure you'll be one of the first to claim it's due to seasonal jobs.

ALL companies received a 50 percent tax cut. While you celebrate a few who are looking for public relations, we won't know the full impact nation wide till we see those salary reports over the next few months
I would expect a healthy increase......otherwise, we can be certain that trickle down did not happen

ALL companies received a 50 percent tax cut.

Bad math.

we won't know the full impact nation wide till we see those salary reports over the next few months

What about the higher dividends and higher stock prices? Don't they count?
Dividends are a different topic
We are talking trickling down the tax cuts to employees

There is no reason employers should be telling their workers.......we can't afford pay increases this year

Let's see if they materialize

You mean companies like AT&T, Boeing, Comcast, Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bancorp, etc.?

These are some of the companies providing bonuses, I don't think the jobs report reflects bonuses. As far as the tax cut, that won't take affect until February if not mistaken. Only thing we should see in the December report is an increase in jobs....which I'm sure you'll be one of the first to claim it's due to seasonal jobs.

ALL companies received a 50 percent tax cut. While you celebrate a few who are looking for public relations, we won't know the full impact nation wide till we see those salary reports over the next few months
I would expect a healthy increase......otherwise, we can be certain that trickle down did not happen

Bad math.

we won't know the full impact nation wide till we see those salary reports over the next few months

There is no reason employers should be telling their workers.......we can't afford pay increases this year

I don't know that there are many companies who ever said they can't afford anything. Salary increases are usually based on many other things than if a company can afford them or not.

Why do you think there’s an undefended border with Canada? Because Canadians aren’t sneaking across the border to live in the US.

People in Canada and Europe aren’t trying to get into the US. We have a higher quality of life right where we are. Government funded health care. Longer life expectancy. Some of the best public schools in the world.

You have a border closed to Third World Immigration. That’s who wants in. Not First World folks. The US is not for those looking for a better quality of life.

Canadian Immigrants in the United States

Aren't we seeing that already? Bonuses and increases in minimum company wage?

With a huge surge in stock prices and now a huge tax cut, you would expect a corporations to make up for a decade of stagnant wage increases

Hasn't materialized yet

So what makes you think that employees are going to see the lions share of the tax cuts in the first place?

Bad math.

I don't know that there are many companies who ever said they can't afford anything. Salary increases are usually based on many other things than if a company can afford them or not.
Exactly

This is why pretending that this huge tax cut will actually help employees is laughable

Hasn't materialized yet

So what makes you think that employees are going to see the lions share of the tax cuts in the first place?
I don't

Hasn't materialized yet

Trump told them so. He said there’d be raises for everyone. So far we’re seeing one time bonuses of $1000. The tax cuts were permanent so you’d think that the raise would be too.

Bad math.

Exactly

This is why pretending that this huge tax cut will actually help employees is laughable

There are more ways to help employees besides pay hikes. Remember that costs of employees go up all the time, particularly those who are covered by a company healthcare plan. Money can be going so a larger employee contribution is not needed, or they may be expanding their employee base. If you read the articles, you see that many of those companies are promising larger charitable contributions, particularly to those charities that are supported by their employees.

Then there is the question whether all companies will see a decrease in corporate taxes. I don't know, just throwing it out there. If the effective tax rate for your company is currently 18%, does it stay that way or is your new effective tax rate 9%? I don't know.

What I do know is that if this tax plan leads to an economic boom, wages will increase naturally.

Trump told them so. He said there’d be raises for everyone. So far we’re seeing one time bonuses of $1000. The tax cuts were permanent so you’d think that the raise would be too.

Nothing is permanent in US politics. A Democrat takeover can reverse anything Trump and the Republicans are doing today.

Bad math.

Exactly

There are more ways to help employees besides pay hikes. Remember that costs of employees go up all the time, particularly those who are covered by a company healthcare plan. Money can be going so a larger employee contribution is not needed, or they may be expanding their employee base. If you read the articles, you see that many of those companies are promising larger charitable contributions, particularly to those charities that are supported by their employees.

Then there is the question whether all companies will see a decrease in corporate taxes. I don't know, just throwing it out there. If the effective tax rate for your company is currently 18%, does it stay that way or is your new effective tax rate 9%? I don't know.

What I do know is that if this tax plan leads to an economic boom, wages will increase naturally.
Along with frozen salaries......declining healthcare coverage has also dominated the last decade

Now there is no reason to freeze either

I'll believe it when I see it

No matter how much America benefits, regressive butt stains will always throw screaming, violent baby tantrums whenever someone doesn't stick a muslim penis in their mouth. They were blowing up like this LONG before Trump even announced he was running. Liberals have been cocksucking this Islam evil for so many years, their diet of muslim come has poisoned their souls.

Bad math.

Exactly

Along with frozen salaries......declining healthcare coverage has also dominated the last decade

Take AT&T for instance. Besides bonuses and raises, they plan on investing one billion of those dollars in their own company.

Exactly

Take AT&T for instance. Besides bonuses and raises, they plan on investing one billion of those dollars in their own company.
Why didn't they do it before?

Investing in your company is tax deductable

Bad math.

Will the higher dividends I'm going to receive, because of the corporate rate cut, be a benefit to me?

Bad math.

Exactly

pretending that this huge tax cut will actually help employees is laughable

Exactly! We should raise taxes on our corporations.
Who cares if we already had the highest rate in the 1st world?
What are they going to do, move and take their jobs and tax payments with them?

Exactly

Investing in your company is tax deductable

You didn't build that, eh greedy kulak?

Forum List

Back