Trillion dollar infrastructure plan by Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Donald Trump's trillion-dollar infrastructure plan faces congressional scrutiny - CNNPolitics.com

That's right, Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars of taxpayer money on infrastructure.

Now that we have a President with an "R" by his name, I guess the GOP is now going to jump on board and agree to it.

I've read that Trump plans to spend more taxpayer money overall than Hillary would have. I'm beginning to think that the candidate willing to spend the most taxpayer money wins every time.

The trick is to circumvent typical Congress maneuvering in financing the projects so lobbiests do not siphon off the funds.

Donald Trump's trillion-dollar infrastructure plan faces congressional scrutiny - CNNPolitics.com

That's right, Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars of taxpayer money on infrastructure.

Now that we have a President with an "R" by his name, I guess the GOP is now going to jump on board and agree to it.

I've read that Trump plans to spend more taxpayer money overall than Hillary would have. I'm beginning to think that the candidate willing to spend the most taxpayer money wins every time.
I thought it was pretty clear to everyone during the election that Trump is not a conservative.

I thought it was pretty clear to everyone during the election that Trump is not a conservative.

Trump also made it clear that he was going to prosecute Hillary.

Shrug. He lies.

Trump is nothing but a Prog who Hillary haters turned to for help. The problem is, no such help exists in the political arena.

Shrug. He lies.

Trump is nothing but a Prog who Hillary haters turned to for help. The problem is, no such help exists in the political arena.
Nah he's no prog. He's going to put a religious kook in the supreme court. He's a proud populist. The modern GOP has come full circle and finally elected the pre-civil rights Democrat party back into power.

Shrug. He lies.

Hitlery lost the biggest thing in her life. I'd say he completed that prosecution. Delivered

Well it depends, he is a builder and we'll see. I heard he was going to raise private money or use the repatriated money. Let's see the details.
I've stopped jumping to conclusions.

The idea that 'our side' can spend $1 trillion better than 'your side' can is insane - they are both 'government'.

Liberals packed their failed near-$1 trillion self/party-serving fleecing of tax payers bill with over 7,000 pieces of pork. If you think the politicians drafting this new bill are going to miss an opportunity to again get their share of that 'pie' you're ignorant as hell.

No matter who is proposing it, it's a bad idea.

Quoted from the article:

"By "it," we mean a $1 trillion investment in infrastructure over a 10-year period."

So that's 100 billion a year.

According to Government Spending Details in $ billion: Federal State Local for 2016 - Charts even transportation currently costs more than that held for % of gdp.

I think you may be overreacting. This is not a 800 billion Obama stimulus.

Quoted from the article:

"By "it," we mean a $1 trillion investment in infrastructure over a 10-year period."

According to Government Spending Details in $ billion: Federal State Local for 2016 - Charts even transportation currently costs more than that held for % of gdp.

I wonder how Trump's massive subsidies for unnecessary industry, tariffs on trade, and tax breaks for the wealthiest people and corporations will pay for that. Along with the massive military spending increases he's promised and the multiple ground wars he will need to start to fulfill his promises. Hmm.

Quoted from the article:

I wonder how Trump's massive subsidies for unnecessary industry, tariffs on trade, and tax breaks for the wealthiest people and corporations will pay for that. Along with the massive military spending increases he's promised and the multiple ground wars he will need to start to fulfill his promises. Hmm.
I guess you'll see how to run a business

Quoted from the article:

Well he's reducing taxes, removing deductions, which is how the rich avoid taxes.
Tarriffs may be needed, if people ship jobs overseas or other govt don't give us the access we give them.
What massive subsidies?

Quoted from the article:

Good thing that there is nothing you love more than good old government debt.

Quoted from the article:

Well he's reducing taxes, removing deductions, which is how the rich avoid taxes.
Tarriffs may be needed, if people ship jobs overseas or other govt don't give us the access we give them.
What massive subsidies?
His promises to ethanol and other bullshit. Like special deals for cooperative corporations like Carrier, who can still send as many jobs as they want away but get special consideration for tax breaks if they make Trump look good.

Anyways it's strange to me that you praise tariffs while seeming to look down on subsidies. I wonder if you think you are a supporter of capitalism and the free market.

Quoted from the article:

Are you talking about yourself? That's what you voted for isn't it? Or do you just hate blacks and Muslims like most Trump supporters?

Quoted from the article:

Are you talking about yourself? That's what you voted for isn't it? Or do you just hate blacks and Muslims like most Trump supporters?

Idiots - that is something I can't stand. You firmly belong to that list.

But keep on hating the whites, like most the regressives. Let's see how hating over 60% of the population will work for you. So full of hate...

It's so funny, for so long you stood for all the subsidies in the world, because they came with your messiah Obama's approval. Only now does there seem to be a problem regarding these unnamed subsidies... Is the skin color once again the issue here, like it always is for hard-core racists like yourself, or what?

But keep on hating the whites, like most the regressives. Let's see how hating over 60% of the population will work for you.

It's so funny, for so long you stood for all the subsidies in the world, because they came with your messiah Obama's approval. Only now does there seem to be a problem... Is the skin color once again the issue here, like it always is for hard core racists like yourself, or what?

You like subsidies now that my messiah Obama is leaving office?

The rest of your post is garbage. And I was being generous with that one part.

But keep on hating the whites, like most the regressives. Let's see how hating over 60% of the population will work for you.

It's so funny, for so long you stood for all the subsidies in the world, because they came with your messiah Obama's approval. Only now does there seem to be a problem... Is the skin color once again the issue here, like it always is for hard core racists like yourself, or what?

I don't think Trump is even the president for the time being. What is truly interesting here is how your opinion changes based on arbitrary qualities such as the skin color of the president. That is very common in the very racist echo-chambers of the world.

Obama announced subsidies and you praise them...

Trump does the same and it's the worst thing ever. (While also, you can't even name these supposed subsidies!)

Huh...

I don't think Trump is even the president for the time being. What is truly interesting here is how your opinion changes based on arbitrary qualities such as the skin color of the president. That is very common in the very racist echo-chambers of the world.
Interesting. Do you typically invent fiction when you respond to people?

What's your diagnosis in the DSM-V?

Forum List

Back