🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trip down memory lane.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Here ya go! This buds for you!

clinton impeached.jpg

Poah poah lying scum! Looks like he gonna cry.

I give Bill and Donald the same chance of being elected President. Zero.

Hillary will be elected easily however.
Unless she goes to jail for being a career criminal.
When she doesn't what will you do?
Hope Johnson or Donald gets elected. If not, well... we're all hosed. Again. Still baffled she was selected over O'Malley.
I'll vote for Johnson. O'Malley's a weiner. Maryland is the worst.

Here ya go! This buds for you!

View attachment 80043

Poah poah lying scum! Looks like he gonna cry.

After November my suggestion to you is to move to another country because you will be miserable when you discover Donald not only lost his bid to the White House but gave the Senate and House away while at it...

Four years of Hillary and two years of Democratic rule once again because fringers never learn not to nominate the candidate that could not even win an election for Dog Catcher!

That's odd.

I want to take a trip down memory lane with you Mike. But...I cannot seem to find the discussion that we were having. Maybe you can help me out?

It was in that thread about the guy who got shot by the SS agents at the White House in May. Remember?

She’ll be in the White Houe 1/20/17 after the parade in her honor. Donald will be trying to break into his daughter’s bedroom.
Yeah I think Bill has tried to screw Chelsea, he has that kind of reputation. He did visit orgy island several times.

She’ll be in the White Houe 1/20/17 after the parade in her honor. Donald will be trying to break into his daughter’s bedroom.
I don't know what this "White Houe" is, but I think it's better than that lying, sociopath, criminal being in the White House.

But talk is cheap @miketx….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Forum List

Back