troops to the mexican border

legalize smoke...take the profit out of it..hell legalize it all..then mexico has nothing to sell...you can divert the funds from the failing drug war to another failing war....1/4 of all kindergardeners in the west are hispanic...look to the future amigos

legalize smoke...take the profit out of it..hell legalize it all..then mexico has nothing to sell...you can divert the funds from the failing drug war to another failing war....1/4 of all kindergardeners in the west are hispanic...look to the future amigos

Legalize pot and use the profit to run down all the illegal aliens in the country and send them packing, then put our troops on the border to ensure they don't return. That's the future we need.

I wonder how many civilian border towns we'll be taking out in Operation Southern Cast Lead...

We just need to set military patrols on the border full time. Cross a certain line and be treated by as a terrorist invading the country. Cut the crap... period.

crappy crappy idea,,

Why in the world anyone would wish a life of drug addiction on another human being is way beyond my comprehension..

crappy crappy idea,,

yeaaa... because killing prohibition sure didn't do anything to clean up mob control of the liquor industry...

:cuckoo:

Why in the world anyone would wish a life of drug addiction on another human being is way beyond my comprehension..

Yea yea yea.. Carrie Nation was big on that logic at one point in time in America too. We see what that resulted in.

Prohibition-744352.jpg

I'm willing to bet if Obama does send the National Guard to the border that our Men/Woman of the NG will have their hands and feet tied.

Another terrible response by the Loser in Chief. "We'll study the problem" "I'm not interested in militarizing the border"

200 Americans are dead. The President's highest duty is to safeguard the homeland and protect its citizens. He is miserably failing in both. He has troops at his disposal now. He can make an order NOW that makes sense.

It doesn't mean go in guns a blazing. What it does mean is identify areas that are hot spots and provide them with more than enough capabilities to defeat any challenge to them. Then figure out the "total response" package.

I agree. It'd be much more cost effective. I heard today that one of the richest people in North America is a Mexican drug lord...he's on the FBI's most wanted list.

Another terrible response by the Loser in Chief. "We'll study the problem" "I'm not interested in militarizing the border"

200 Americans are dead. The President's highest duty is to safeguard the homeland and protect its citizens. He is miserably failing in both. He has troops at his disposal now. He can make an order NOW that makes sense.

It doesn't mean go in guns a blazing. What it does mean is identify areas that are hot spots and provide them with more than enough capabilities to defeat any challenge to them. Then figure out the "total response" package.
The hot spots will just move.

Forum List

Back