Trouble logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.
the messageboard Gods are angry at current event and political post inappropriately being moved to the x-files

And here I was under the impression you weren't important enough to be a consideration.

My bad.

I had the same problem, but the links in those annoying emails worked and that was the only way I could post yesterday.

You know you can turn those off, right? It's in your control panel under "Edit Options". Scroll down to the second box called "Messaging and Notification", and change your default thread subscription mode to "no email notification.

You'll also have to go back to your main CP page and manually un-subscribe to all the threads you have listed there, as changing the email notification at that point only applies to any FUTURE threads you join in on. The existing ones will continue to notify you until you un-subscribe them all.

Hope that helps.

And here I was under the impression you weren't important enough to be a consideration.

My bad.

Ouch. A bit mean there, don't you think? Is there a history between the 2 of you that I don't know about?

Ouch. A bit mean there, don't you think? Is there a history between the 2 of you that I don't know about?

Nah. He's just been a putz from day one. Not his fault, though. Some people are just born that way.

Same, same. Got so frustrated I found another blog and posted.

Amazing different place same people different names.

Same, same. Got so frustrated I found another blog and posted.

Amazing different place same people different names.

Not if you understand the history of this board it isn't. When this board got sold, the conservatives bailed on the then owner because he was rather fascist in his heavy-handedness and arbitrary changes. So the original owner started up another board.

What you in fact have are two boards, one with most of the conservative members on it, one with most of the liberal members on it, that at one time were one board.

I made the mistake of posting my real pic once and she found herelf

I was under the impression your current avatar IS your real pic...

For future reference, though...Your blush is a little too dark, and doesn't work with your greenish complexion at all...

I made the mistake of posting my real pic once and she found herself confused by the strange combination of lust and self loathing she felt all at the sametime...dont hate me because I'm beautiful baby !...oddly enough shogun had a similar reaction.....

what can I say... I have a thing for dudes who look like Dee Snider and think that Queensryche are more profound than they really are!

buduCHING!

:clap2:

what can I say... I have a thing for dudes who look like Dee Snider and think that Queensryche are more profound than they really are!

buduCHING!

:clap2:

Got somethin against 80's rock? Hmph.

us what's going on with the log in problems, or is she gonna appear once in a while and do/say nothing? C'mon Amy, step up to the plate! Enquiring minds wish to know! :cool: :cool:

Again, trying to pretend you're a mindreader.... Can't even control it on a benign thread, eh? Maybe it's time to start working out your anger.

What? responding to me? I thought you didn't even read what I wrote? Much less respond to me.

The simple fact is the issue was already addressed and answered in a thread ABOUT the issue. Shall I go quote GunnyL for you?

Further, as I recall, there is a rule about harrassing or openly questioning the methods or authority of the Owner and the mods.

Grump is doing exactly that.

us what's going on with the log in problems, or is she gonna appear once in a while and do/say nothing? C'mon Amy, step up to the plate! Enquiring minds wish to know! :cool: :cool:

The responsibility for the login problem is mine. I made an icorrect assumption that she was aware of the problem because I saw her logged on after the problem had started. She in fact was not aware because there was no problem logging into the Admin control panel; which, is what she did.

The problem was conflicitng software between this board and an update. I apologize for any inconvenience, but if you're going to take aim, take it at the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back