TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

daveman is merely daving, syntha: not too worry.

Oh, I know. But he would have a snowball's chance in hell of getting Lefty goat if he had an actual issue instead of birther-like nonsense.

Explain why West's folks were excluded from the recount, but Murphy's folks were allowed.

Oh, wait -- you don't give a shit about election law. Disregard.

Perhaps because they behaved like teabaggers. Have anything to explain why you jumped to a tin foil conclusion without having all the facts?

Oh, I know. But he would have a snowball's chance in hell of getting Lefty goat if he had an actual issue instead of birther-like nonsense.

Explain why West's folks were excluded from the recount, but Murphy's folks were allowed.

Perhaps because they behaved like teabaggers. Have anything to explain why you jumped to a tin foil conclusion without having all the facts?

My biggest reason for posting the OP was the illegal behavior by the Democrats at the polling place.

You, of course, see nothing wrong with it.

Democrats hate democracy. All you care about is political power, and you don't care how you get it.

My biggest reason for posting the OP was the illegal behavior by the Democrats at the polling place.

Democrats hate democracy. All you care about is political power, and you don't care how you get it.

And....what exactly was "illegal"? Be very clear...because illegal means a crime which means you should report it.

daveman daving along: sounds like the Bushies ~ slobs from political hell. Accusing you of the same thing he supports. We have to stop the hate, daveman, if we are going to cope with the GOP and the 21st century. We can't win if we are split.

This coming from the party that blocked a Presidential recount with a 600 vote difference

West is a pussy....follow the law

And....what exactly was "illegal"? Be very clear...because illegal means a crime which means you should report it.
What's the number to 911 in St. Lucie County? Do I need to dial the area code first?

I want a GOP victory, and if you oppose it again, daveman, we are going to drive you guys out of the party. We have done it here and regionally. Accept what it is, leave, or be driven. Those are your only options.

I want a GOP victory, and if you oppose it again, daveman, we are going to drive you guys out of the party. We have done it here and regionally. Accept what it is, leave, or be driven. Those are your only options.

Sigh. America is better off without West in the Congress.

Folks, Fakey's lunacy on display.

How can you claim to want a GOP victory when you don't want the Republican to win, boy?

daveman daving along. I want GOP victory without the far right extremism lunacy. That is patriotism and true Republicanism. We won't allow the crazies anymore to corrupt the party.

This coming from the party that blocked a Presidential recount with a 600 vote difference

West is a pussy....follow the law

That's what SCOTUS told Gore. You weenies shit your pants. :lol:

Republicans blocked a recount long before it went to the Supreme Court

Allen West lost by more votes than Al Gore did
Still nothing to say about why The Democrat's staff were allowed at the recount, and West's weren't?

No. I didn't think so.

Allen West was sent packing after one term

God, I love America

Last edited:

What's the number to 911 in St. Lucie County? Do I need to dial the area code first?

Try it both ways....let us know how it goes. I'll ask again later.

That's what SCOTUS told Gore. You weenies shit your pants. :lol:

Republicans blocked a recount long before it went to the Supreme Court

Allen West lost by more votes than Al Gore did
Still nothing to say about why The Democrat's staff were allowed at the recount, and West's weren't?

No. I didn't think so.

I haven't seen anything backing this besides a comment from West himself and he is a known liar.

Forum List

Back