TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

[

Let's say it for what it is:

Once again, America proved that it is NOT a conservative country, and does NOT want conservative ideas and laws forced upon them.

Conservatism has been rejected - again - in favor of Liberal to Moderate ideology. Formerly conservative politicians will now morph into more Liberal to Moderate candidates if they want to be elected in a Liberal to Moderate country.

I wouldn't say conservativism has been rejected in so much as I think that plutocracy has been rejected.

The problem is, Plutocracy has been masquarading as conservatism for some time now.

Once again, America proved that it is NOT a conservative country, and does NOT want conservative ideas and laws forced upon them.

Conservatism has been rejected - again - in favor of Liberal to Moderate ideology. Formerly conservative politicians will now morph into more Liberal to Moderate candidates if they want to be elected in a Liberal to Moderate country.
That explains why the House went Dem, so there would be no opposition to the liberal agenda.

Oh, wait...
The redistricting and gerrymandering prevents some districts from ever becoming blue, just like it prevents some districts from ever becoming red.

We've got to fix that, and I'm confident that our President Of The United States will do so, maybe with some help from the Justice Department and some Federal judges. :)

And if that doesn't work, you have simple demagraphic shifts.

Most of the Blue districts were drawn in such a way that the Democrat won with 70=80% of the vote. While the Red districts were drawn in such a way that only won with 50-60.

Eventually, the people in the blue districts will spread out.

Yes it does: fair and open election. That's why your side got their asses kicked up and down the country - you couldn't cheat.
Then why is Murphy threatening to sue to prevent a full recount of the early voting?

If he won fair and square, he would be happy to see a full recount.

Right? :lol:
If West won all of those votes from early counting, what would the final total be?
Dunno. Not really worried about it, either. My concern is that the process is fairly and correctly done and the voters' wishes are accurate determined.

Unlike you, who doesn't give a damn as long as the Democrat wins.

That explains why the House went Dem, so there would be no opposition to the liberal agenda.

Oh, wait...
The redistricting and gerrymandering prevents some districts from ever becoming blue, just like it prevents some districts from ever becoming red.

We've got to fix that, and I'm confident that our President Of The United States will do so, maybe with some help from the Justice Department and some Federal judges. :)
Why not just issue an Executive Order that the Democrat wins every election with a Democrat running?

That's thawillathapeepul, isn't it?

Tom DeLay, Alan West, and daveman are all corrupt individuals, period.
You leftists sure to like to redefine words. But that's only because you can't even get near to winning an argument otherwise.

I want the election to be accurate. You do not.

Then why is Murphy threatening to sue to prevent a full recount of the early voting?

If he won fair and square, he would be happy to see a full recount.

Right? :lol:
If West won all of those votes from early counting, what would the final total be?
Dunno. Not really worried about it, either. My concern is that the process is fairly and correctly done and the voters' wishes are accurate determined.

So...you really don't know what you're talking about....I see.

So...you really don't know what you're talking about....I see.

What part of "My concern is that the process is fairly and correctly done and the voters' wishes are accurate determined" is giving you trouble?

Oh, yes -- you don't care about the process as long as the Democrat wins.

Why so concerned about this one race davemen? :dunno:

Well, you see, Dave empathizes with Colonel Batshit.

Dave knows that if Col Batshit gets voted out of office, maybe it means people don't like crazy people running around spouting their mouths off.

Why not? Don't you want all elections to accurately reflect the wishes of the electorate?

NOTEE: I mean the REAL wishes of the electorate, not what the left HOPES those wishes are.

The voters in West's district voted their real concern they don't want a real wack loon like daveman . . . er, Alan West representing them. The vote was honest. The election is over.

Injunction hearing going on Saturday afternoon to halt St. Lucie recount
As of 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Circuit Judge Larry Schack was hearing a motion by Democrat Patrick Murphy's camp to halt the recount of all of the early ballots cast for the race. The recount began shortly after 11 a.m.

Injunction hearing going on Saturday afternoon to halt St. Lucie recount » TCPalm.com

What's Murphy afraid of? And if he's certain he won the election, why would he oppose a full recount to verify?

The voters in West's district voted their real concern they don't want a real wack loon like daveman . . . er, Alan West representing them. The vote was honest. The election is over.

I guess we'll find out of the vote was honest in the next day or two.

What are you afraid of?

Why not? Don't you want all elections to accurately reflect the wishes of the electorate?

NOTEE: I mean the REAL wishes of the electorate, not what the left HOPES those wishes are.
see below
Tom DeLay, Alan West, and daveman are all corrupt individuals, period.
You leftists sure to like to redefine words. But that's only because you can't even get near to winning an argument otherwise.

Again, where was all this concern in 2000?

:eusa_whistle:

Injunction hearing going on Saturday afternoon to halt St. Lucie recount
As of 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Circuit Judge Larry Schack was hearing a motion by Democrat Patrick Murphy's camp to halt the recount of all of the early ballots cast for the race. The recount began shortly after 11 a.m.

Injunction hearing going on Saturday afternoon to halt St. Lucie recount » TCPalm.com

What's Murphy afraid of? And if he's certain he won the election, why would he oppose a full recount to verify?

UPDATE ALLEN WEST RETABULATION: Via @Gary_Galiano
It's official folks the injunction has been turned down turn down turn down!!!!!!we are home free!!!!!!!!!!!!
from West's facebook page.

see below

Again, where was all this concern in 2000?

:eusa_whistle:
I would ask a similar question of you:

Where is your concern now? We can't change the past, so whining about the 2K election is silly.

However, we can make sure current elections are fair and aboveboard.

Why do you oppose that?

UPDATE ALLEN WEST RETABULATION: Via @Gary_Galiano
It's official folks the injunction has been turned down turn down turn down!!!!!!we are home free!!!!!!!!!!!!
from West's facebook page.
Cool! Anyone who values democracy will see this as a victory. :)

Leftists, however, will oppose it for the obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back