TRR: Allen West Seeks Recount Amid Growing Vote Count Scandal

True Republican are glad that West and Walsh were sent home, along with Akin and Mordoosh.

We cannot justify running individuals of the likes as them: that would be running a LGS, an Uncensored, a bigrebnc, a daveman, or any of the scum like them.

Beginning in 2014 we will be running much better candidates, divorced from close alignment with the weirdos of the extreme right or libertarian wings.

[
I would ask a similar question of you:

Where is your concern now? We can't change the past, so whining about the 2K election is silly.

However, we can make sure current elections are fair and aboveboard.

Why do you oppose that?

I just want the crazy teabagger out of congress.

I don't care if it's an honest election.

The sooner the TEA movement is crushed like a cockroach, the better.

True Republican are glad that West and Walsh were sent home, along with Akin and Mordoosh.

We cannot justify running individuals of the likes as them: that would be running a LGS, an Uncensored, a bigrebnc, a daveman, or any of the scum like them.

Beginning in 2014 we will be running much better candidates, divorced from close alignment with the weirdos of the extreme right or libertarian wings.
Shut up, lefty. No one is buying your bullshit.

[

Where is your concern now? We can't change the past, so whining about the 2K election is silly.

Why do you oppose that?

Spoken like a true leftist. You people sure do hate dissent, don't you?

Tough shit, asshole. Move to Cuba and you'll have the society you desire.

Folks believe me far more than you, daveman. I told you three years ago this day was coming.

Suck it up and pucker your anus.

The mainstream of the GOP is going to blame you guys for making us weak against the dems in negotiations.

We will get the dems back when we can, but we are going to get you guys first. We are going to politically and where we can financially kick the unholy crap out of you.

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - A county canvassing board on Friday ordered a recount of early-voting ballots in the race between U.S. Rep. Allen West and Democrat Patrick Murphy, hours after a judge declined to do the same. The St. Lucie County Canvassing Board voted 2-to-1 late Friday in favor of the move in the 18th Congressional District contest, in which Murphy is the unofficial victor. A series of tabulation errors by the county has raised suspicion among West's campaign and its supporters and appeared to motivate the board's favorable vote. It was a victory for West, delivered just after a defeat for the Republican congressman and conservative firebrand in the courtroom. But whether it will change the result in the race, in which Murphy has a lead of 1,907 votes, remained to be seen.

Early ballot recount ordered in Allen West race | HeraldTribune.com

Folks believe me far more than you, daveman. I told you three years ago this day was coming.

The mainstream of the GOP is going to blame you guys for making us weak against the dems in negotiations.

We will get the dems back when we can, but we are going to get you guys first. We are going to politically and where we can financially kick the unholy crap out of you.
Shut up, kid. Your lies are boring. You reveal yourself every time you crow over Murphy's alleged victory.

You're a leftist. No questions. Stop lying.

The Following User Says Thank You to JakeStarkey For This Useful Post:
rightwinger (Today)​
'Nuff said.

[

Why do you oppose that?

I don't mind dissent.

I mind crazy people who are ruining the country. West is one of them.

The TEA movement is a blight, manipulated by wealth and motivated by hate, and the sooner we pass this poison out of our body politic, the better.

I don't mind dissent.

The TEA movement is a blight, manipulated by wealth and motivated by hate, and the sooner we pass this poison out of our body politic, the better.
Man, you're a pussy.

Shut up, kid. Your lies are boring. You reveal yourself every time you crow over Murphy's alleged victory.

You're a leftist. No questions. Stop lying.

Republicans want to see the TEA Party go more than Democrats do.

Shit, they'd have won Missouri, Maine and Indiana if not for the Teabaggers.

So pretty much five minutes after all sides get done throwing Romney under the bus (heh, heh, heh) they are going to get into a fight over who really runs the GOP.

With luck, the TEAbaggers will lose and sane people will take over the GOP again. But Romney proved you can't really reason with these people.

I don't mind dissent.

Man, you're a pussy.

And you're a crazy person, clinging to his gun and his bible... doing the bidding of the very people who cause your problems.

And five years ago, I was just as bad. But I woke up.

Romniac ‏@Romniac
things look very good for Allen West, just 127 more votes and he'll get a mandatory hand recount of every ballot cast in all 3 counties.

1 hour ago
Said many more hours of counting to be done.

daveman is an extremist who hates American values. No doubt about it.

When we beat the dems in 2014, you will be on the outside looking in with your weirdo friends.

The Following User Says Thank You to JakeStarkey For This Useful Post:
rightwinger (Today)​
'Nuff said.

A rather interesting tidbit. Seems the SOE of St. Lucie county got 9600 votes more than even President Obama in her re-election results.

daveman and JoeB both are going to be on the outside looking in two years from now.

And, yes, we the mainstream Republicans, will be laughing at the wacky left and the wacky right.

Forum List

Back