Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

All that does is paint a bigger target on Trump's back.

Everytime someone else stands up for trump and everytime someone makes things harder for Trump's enemies it just tells them trump needs to be gotten rid of that much more. The more power he has the more of a danger he becomes to democrats and their benefactors.

Also, American and international tourists should refrain from visiting and spending their money there.

(Just as they should avoid going to Hong Kong, whose democracy was bludgeoned by Beijing.)

You tell me…
Sorry, don't have time to help retards with their reading difficulties.

You may want to look into some local community colleges to help you in your reading/comprehension. Good luck and keep us informed.

Dear Truckers,

This wasn't a New York City court, it was a New York State court.

Boycotting New York City can't do anything. You should be boycotting all of New York State.

You're welcome.

WW

A grand jury comprised not of peers but of most likely to charge will convene in this trucking insurrection.

Truckers are notoriously stupid. Hilarious!
Wow, despising the people who supply you with all the things you think you need. What was that about being stupid? Let's face reality, truck drivers are in high demand right now and can make 6 figures. It would be nothing to them to refuse to deliver to New York.

This will fizzle just like the 700,000 truckers going to the southern border did... a juvenile knee-jerk reaction, going nowhere.

The Teamsters Union controls trucking and dock workers in NY....not independent truck drivers.

Now where Teamsters are under the umbrella of AFL-CIO....and told they won't be boycotting nuthin....
That does not stop the gold bricking, general slowdown and diesel flu (where drivers call in sick) .

Officially they are not boycotting New York and are proud of anyone who opposes Trump....

unofficially?
Let's just say that if I was a driver I would not get caught dead in NY with a load.

Forum List

Back