Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

If they refuse to deliver, they will be replaced by those who will deliver. You don't do market economics, do you.

Commie.

LMAO, I've actually signed the front of paychecks, how about you? I've also driven a truck for a money. I didn't have to, but I just liked the travel. Guess you could say I was semi retired, if you call an 70-80 hours a week retired. I bet you're a welfare queen living off your mommy and worshiping your god, government.

LMAO, I've actually signed the front of paychecks, how about you? I've also driven a truck for a money. I didn't have to, but I just liked the travel. Guess you could say I was semi retired, if you call an 70-80 hours a week retired.

Nah, you're a commie.

I bet you're a welfare queen living off your mommy and worshiping your god, government.

I earn six figures and can retire now - fuck knuckle.

And? What's your point, old fuck?

You might want to remember, the average life span after retirement is 3-5 years. Oh and you never answered the question about signing the front of a paycheck, have you? And don't make up any more lies.

Yeah, like I said, you're an old fuck.

I have.

What now, hot shot?
Tiger laughing.jpg

Liar.

As long as the city gets poorer and poorer. Let the mediocrity that runs it, destroy it. A billion here a billion there and soon enough you are talking real money. That old money has deep pockets. The Stock Exchanges should consider moving. A nice Red city. One that is guaranteed to stay red or at least be closer to common sense.
The stock exchanges are already leaving

Update!

REPORT: Trucking Company Cancels Shipments to New York City on Monday (VIDEO)​

Cancels shipments on Monday. Figures out how to expunge the stupid rednecks from the ranks of the employed, which will be done in no time.

If you got your own rig you have a choice and a company that would ship may choose not to
It’s better than blocking streets or encircling city hall.
Lots of skinny weak hair on fire libs and I’m concerned they will try some of their city streets tactics on the truckers and that’s worrisome.

If you got your own rig you have a choice and a company that would ship may choose not to
It’s better than blocking streets or encircling city hall.
Lots of skinny weak hair on fire libs and I’m concerned they will try some of their city streets tactics on the truckers and that’s worrisome.

People quit their jobs all the time. Big fuckin deal.

Funny how you commies pretend truckers aren't doing their job when they chose to take loads that aren't going to ny. Exactly how's job would they be doing when they're still taking loads and delivering them?

Please cite the number of loads that have been embargoed?

Update!

REPORT: Trucking Company Cancels Shipments to New York City on Monday (VIDEO)​

Please cite how many loads.

Forum List

Back