Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

Little bitch boy Trudeau will pay for his duplicity.

Trump's comments will guarantee Trudeau's re-election
It's time
“We continue to see Russian targeting of American society in ways that could affect our midterm elections.”

Russia has also attacked demacracy in France, Germany, Norway, Spain and Ukraine.

The Republican response:

Obstruct any investigations into Russian meddling

Cry witch hunt whenever Russia is mentioned.

beg to let them back into the G7

do NOT finish implementing the sanctions Obama put in place.

Trump & the Republicans have sided with Russia against America & her allies and the rest of the world
1f30e.png
can see it as clearly as we can.

November is coming, we must strike a massive pro-democracy blow against Russia and her republican allies.

It’s time to Take Out The Trump Trash

There’s a reason why I’ve won several awards over the years, edward37.
Just saying. :)
I'm afraid to ask,,,,What awards? I can think of a few you and sayit should win hands down
Have you ever had anyone express their appreciation for anything you’ve done?

:)
I'll give you one example Traveling home from Bangor early one morning at the airport a plane load of troops were coming home from Afghanistan They were all 48 of them standing in line to get breakfast I gave the cashier enough and said they don't pay Afterwards 48 of them came over to my wife and I to thank us

That Trudeau pussy boy is the laughing stock of the world nowadays. He took over the spot held by Obama for eight years.

vCJgLjt_d-571384.JPG

I thought trump promised a high GDP. What has his GDP averaged?

Whatever it is, it’s better than what obongo did….

Obongo was a community organizer….

Obongo didn’t know SHIT about business.

Obongo was an expert at stirring up SHIT with race issues

In the vain of al sharpton and jessie Jackson…..
You sound like a third grader who is obsessed with picking his nose and scratching his ass.

Wasn't Deno a cartoon character?
Yup

View attachment 197641

That was Dino Dumb Asses....
Not my fault you can't spell.

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:
What's really cool is Canada can be selling their oil to a hundred other countries. They don't have to sell to the U.S.
Notice the silence of all republican cowards except those not running again Afraid of trump and for their jobs cowards all Their silence proves there's something wrong with the ass in our WH

We need these people for nothing.
Good thing you don't have any exports.

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
1*hcEEJb20qMkkDkD3RZgLfQ.jpeg
That paste eating rain crier drove an 18-wheeler over his opponents.
You mean his little yellow Tonka truck. :71:

I thought trump promised a high GDP. What has his GDP averaged?
Best I could come up with is 2016
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data
Took a dip in 2014, I wonder why.
What were the percentages? Trump promised high percentages.

Promised 4%
When did Trump promise 4%?

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

"To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth," reads the White House site.

The 4% GDP promise is one that Trump has made before, but now it is the official promise of the White House and the president.

A hundred other media outlets reported it that day. The promise has been removed from the White House website.

united-states-gdp-growth-forecast.png

United States GDP Growth Rate - Forecast

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
alg_crying_baby_jpg.jpg
The hair isn't trump enough...this kid actually looks more mature than trump.

The kid looks like he is a queer.

GettyImages-544407452-640x480.jpg

I knew you were a dumbfuck but wow. Just wow.

Clinton hired a British company to do opposition research on your fat assed orange buddy.
One of their employees was an ex British spy type who traveled to Russia to check on Trump's dealings there.

Only a stupud, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck./

I knew you were a dumb fuck but wow. Just wow!

You say the Russians Hacked Crooked hillary’s email to help Trump

when in fact you wouldn’t let the fbi examine the server for fear

of what they might find…

Only a stupid, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck and a half.

It’s amazing that your brain can generate enough mental power for you to type

your STUPID BULLSHIT.

You can't even keep your goofy right wing lies straight, can you? The right claims Hillary's emails were hacked when there is no evidence that they were. It has been proven that Russia did hack the DNC though.

What do you think happened with the emails dumb ass?

You dumb ass liberals should know better than using

password for your password…..

Damn yall are stupid…
We're smarter than Generals smarter than lawyers ,,we know big words

The main thing is we are kicking liberal ass...

You're just a temporary aggrivation.

alg_crying_baby_jpg.jpg
The hair isn't trump enough...this kid actually looks more mature than trump.

The kid looks like he is a queer.

GettyImages-544407452-640x480.jpg

You looking for a date?

You just keep on believing that.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/07/trump-heading-to-g7-summit-after-report-says-he-wanted-to-bail/

View attachment 197546

Look at him, like a stubborn little boy called to the principal's office. The tRump *presidency* is a bad joke.
View attachment 197633

I love the grin Trump has in that pic. lol

Trump: ‘You people can whine and cry all you want. I’m looking out for the best interest of Americans.’

:2up:
You need to look at that pic a little more closely.
L
He's not grinning.
What would you call it? A smile?
Smiles go up at the corners dude. They also aren't usually accompanied by the closed body language or the high blood pressure/anger flush.

It's not that hard kid, all you have to do is look at the picture.
:laugh:

Trump spanked a few leaders while working for Americans. :)

Trump can't bully your allies. He spanked no one. Once again your great negotiator renegged on a deal he made. Why would anyone negotiate with this asshole? He'll just change his mind two hours later.

View attachment 197633

I love the grin Trump has in that pic. lol

Trump: ‘You people can whine and cry all you want. I’m looking out for the best interest of Americans.’

:2up:
L
He's not grinning.
Smiles go up at the corners dude. They also aren't usually accompanied by the closed body language or the high blood pressure/anger flush.

Trump can't bully your allies. He spanked no one. Once again your great negotiator renegged on a deal he made. Why would anyone negotiate with this asshole? He'll just change his mind two hours later.
Trump spanked them before leaving to spank Kim. lol

L
He's not grinning.

Trump spanked them before leaving to spank Kim. lol
He got away with a lot of crap as a civilian due to his money and lawyers but dealing with leaders of countries is not the same

Forum List

Back