True Crime Buffs: Here's a challenge!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I propose a challenge:

Name the most famous murderer and the most famous murder victim.

Rules:

If the murderer was famous before the murder, or if he murdered millions in a genocide, that doesn't count.

If the murder victim was famous before the murder, or a head of state, that doesn't count.

My suggestions to start:

Charles Manson and Sharon Tate.

It's true Sharon Tate was famous before the murder, but not as famous as she became after the murder, so I would allow this under the rules.

Also, it's okay to name a famous murderer and famous murder victim who are not associated in the same crime, even though in my example, they are.

Also, like Charles Manson, it is not necessary for the famous murderer to be the actual person who murdered, if he or she PLANNED the murder or instigated others to commit the murder.

I propose a challenge:

Rules:

If the murderer was famous before the murder, or if he murdered millions in a genocide, that doesn't count.

If the murder victim was famous before the murder, or a head of state, that doesn't count.

My suggestions to start:

It's true Sharon Tate was famous before the murder, but not as famous as she became after the murder, so I would allow this under the rules.

Also, it's okay to name a famous murderer and famous murder victim who are not associated in the same crime, even though in my example, they are.

Also, like Charles Manson, it is not necessary for the famous murderer to be the actual person who murdered, if he or she PLANNED the murder or instigated others to commit the murder.
/——-/ JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald.

I propose a challenge:

Rules:

My suggestions to start:

Joe Biden, murderer. Killed America in 1 term.

The most famous murderer has to be Jack the Ripper. The most famous murder victims are split, JFK and John Lennon.

Killer: in the US, probably Zodiac. (Who I'm pretty much convinced is/was George Hodel.) Worldwide, Jack the Ripper.

Victim: JonBenet Rasmsey.

Forum List

Back