True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

Exactly the level of inaneness you come from.

- How are you going to find it? Lexus Nexus? For unknown authors there may be nothing written about at all and what is there would be pretty random?

- How are you going to know it's them? Lots of people with the same name

- Why would you think that's the most interesting thing about them?

Seriously, you're saying you're writing a bio about an unknown author, and you're not going to sit down with them and ask them who the fuck are you and what is interesting about you? The publisher didn't say they didn't, BTW, all they said is the author didn't write the bio, not that they didn't talk to the author. That actually makes sense to you? To drink that much kool-aid, you'd drown

You're being stupid and all I'll repeat the answer. When you claim to be speaking for unknown masses of people (the British Empire?, the voices in your head?), then I'll call you Queen Elizabeth and ask who "we" or "us" is. I'm not clear what you're looking for me when you don't use the royal we and ask why I'm not calling you Queen Elizabeth, it speaks for itself.

I say that because it's a weak attempt to prop up your ego by implying you're on the side of a large number of people while I'm by my little old self. It's actually a sign of a weak ego and limp dick that need to be propped up because you don't have the self confidence to speak for yourself. I is a far more powerful word than we

So Kaz...still waiting for you to answer the simple question: Who claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya? Single source will do.

I don't take questions from you, you don't answer them

How very ironic

Who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Asked and answered and asked and answered and ...

Nope. Not ever. You've never managed to answer this question:

Name that person.

Contrived question

How very ironic

Dodged and dodged and dodged and dodged.....

Its just fun make him dance, run and offer one illogical piece of desperate horseshit after another.

Laughing....his entire argument has degenerated into idiotic idea that no one being able to access major newspaper articles in 1991. Even when I have one publication citing another in 1990.

As I said......you can't fix stupid. But you can't point and laugh at it.

I'm dancing? You're the one who keeps running away and hiding every time I ask you how you would find blurbs about unknown authors as a standard process in 1991. You've got no idea. Of course you don't, it wasn't possible. But I did research in 1991 and you mow lawns, obviously you would know better
Vanity Fair demonstrates that the information was thoroughly accessible.

You need to prove that the Literary Agency couldn't have access ANY of the articles about Obama, not the NYTimes, the Boston Globe, the LA Times, Vanity Fair.

And you can't.

Even the premise of your imaginary horseshit is idiotic. As why would they have represented Obama if they didn't know anything about him? Did they pick him at random? Of course not.

They almost certainly knew about him *because* of his national exposure in NYTimes, the Boston Globe, the LA Times, Vanity Fair. They would have researched him, read as much as they could about him before they agreed to represent him.

But in your brain dead wasteland of nonsense......they picked him at apparent random. They knew nothing about him beyond what he told them. They fact checked nothing. They were completely unaware of any of the numerous articles written about him. And had no idea of his national media profile.

That's idiotic. Of course they knew.

Q: How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them?

A: Newpaper blurbs about the person. Articles, bios, op-eds. Newspapers were, by far, the most common form of research in the pre-internet days.

Now, here's my question

- How are you going to find it? Lexus Nexus? For unknown authors there may be nothing written about at all and what is there would be pretty random?

Seriously, you're saying you're writing a bio about an unknown author, and you're not going to sit down with them and ask them who the fuck are you and what is interesting about you? The publisher didn't say they didn't, BTW, all they said is the author didn't write the bio, not that they didn't talk to the author. That actually makes sense to you? To drink that much kool-aid, you'd drown

Here is Kaz's usual dance

He lies about President Obama
When challenged about his lie- and presented with the facts- he then challenges everyone to create a fantasy scenario like he has created
When anyone speculates- Kaz then rejects that speculation

Kaz just wants an excuse to attack President Obama- and is willing to lie to do so.

even the premise of Kaz's furious turd polishing is absurd; That Literary Agency that works on commission will represent someone based SOLELY on what the person says about themselves.

That the Literary Agencies NEVER fact check. That they NEVER look up any articles on the person they're representing. That they NEVER have any idea the media presence of their clients.

And that in this vacuum of ignorance they pluck a 28 year old from obscurity and represent him, apparently at random. As they had NO idea of his national exposure in the NY Times, LA Times, or the headline article in Vanity Fair. Nor could possibly access any of that information even if they'd wanted to.

All because Kaz says so.

Like I said.....you can't fix stupid.

And remember in Kaz's world- no one ever makes mistakes- and they always lie to protect President Obama.

View attachment 74501
Chicago Daily Herald 5/3/90

View attachment 74502

Yeah- no possibility any mistake could happen......

Strawman, I said they didn't lie, that's why they issued an evasive answer. Try to keep up

You claimed that Miriam Godeich is lying....based on jack shit. Just your imagination.

Are you abandoning your horseshit assumptions now? If so, that was easy.

So Kaz...still waiting for you to answer the simple question: Who claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya? Single source will do.

How very ironic

Nope. Not ever. You've never managed to answer this question:

Name that person.

Contrived question

Laughing.......what?! You insist that Obama told people he was born in Kenya. I ask you who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

....and the question is 'contrived'?

You simply didn't know what the fuck you were talking about. No one has claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. You simply lack the intellectual integrity to admit what we all already know.

And your comic dancing, absurd backpedalling, and helpless gibberish about 'Queen Elizabeth' demonstrate again and again.

When challenged about his lie- and presented with the facts- he then challenges everyone to create a fantasy scenario like he has created

Kaz just wants an excuse to attack President Obama- and is willing to lie to do so.

even the premise of Kaz's furious turd polishing is absurd; That Literary Agency that works on commission will represent someone based SOLELY on what the person says about themselves.

That the Literary Agencies NEVER fact check. That they NEVER look up any articles on the person they're representing. That they NEVER have any idea the media presence of their clients.

And that in this vacuum of ignorance they pluck a 28 year old from obscurity and represent him, apparently at random. As they had NO idea of his national exposure in the NY Times, LA Times, or the headline article in Vanity Fair. Nor could possibly access any of that information even if they'd wanted to.

All because Kaz says so.

And remember in Kaz's world- no one ever makes mistakes- and they always lie to protect President Obama.

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

Strawman, I said they didn't lie, that's why they issued an evasive answer. Try to keep up

You claimed that Miriam Godeich is lying....based on jack shit. Just your imagination.

No, I never said she lied, I said she was evasive and non-specific. You really don't know the difference? I've said that repeatedly.

And you still are hiding from the fundamental question how you as a process research unknown authors without talking to them. Obviously they would have a simple list of basic questions they ask all of them to complete. Syriusly agreed with that, he started with an author telling them they went to Yale. You still don't want shit from them, and you're still not explaining how they research that. Lexus was a pain for even widely available information. It was the best we had.

When I worked on Wall Street in 1994 shortly after that, they even had my resume and still had to ask me to help them find sources to verify information

All because Kaz says so.

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

No, I never said she lied, I said she was evasive and non-specific. You really don't know the difference? I've said that repeatedly.

You're confusing her with you. You're evasive and non-specific.

Like when I ask you who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.......you give me excuse after excuse why you can't answer rather than just naming the person specifically.

Miriam Goderich was extremely specific and direct:

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

""There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii" is about as specific as it gets.

You insist that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya. She says he never did.

You lose again.

So I ask again......who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

All because Kaz says so.

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

Like when I ask you who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.......you give me excuse after excuse why you can't answer rather than just naming the person specifically.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

""There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii" is about as specific as it gets.

You insist that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya. She says he never did.

You lose again.

She lied to cover for Obama.

Oh, and since you're still stumped on who has claimed Obama told them he was born in Kenya, here's another question for you to be evasive and non-specific about:

Why would the Literary Agency have represented Obama if they didn't know anything about him?
Did they pick him at random? Of course not.

They almost certainly knew about him *because* of his national exposure in NYTimes, the Boston Globe, the LA Times, Vanity Fair. They would have researched him, read as much as they could about him before they agreed to represent him.

But in your brain dead wasteland of nonsense......they picked him at apparent random. They knew nothing about him beyond what he told them. They fact checked nothing. They were completely unaware of any of the numerous articles written about him. And had no idea of his national media profile.

That's idiotic. Of course they knew.

A: Newpaper blurbs about the person. Articles, bios, op-eds. Newspapers were, by far, the most common form of research in the pre-internet days.

Now, here's my question

All because Kaz says so.

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

Are you saying you have never stated or implied that Miriam Goderich was lying?

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

You lose again.

I've got her eye witness testimony on a document she assembled. And you saying she's wrong.

Why would I ignore her and believe you?

You lose again.

I've got her eye witness testimony on a document she assembled.
No you don't.

You lose again.

I've got her eye witness testimony on a document she assembled.
No you don't.

Who made the brochure, according to you. Remembering of course that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, have never worked for that Literary Agency, never made a thing for them and don't know a soul who did.

While she was a literary assistant at the agency at the time the pamphlet was created.

Again, why would I ignore her......and instead believe you?

And still you perpetuate the myth that Obama said he was Kenyan. Birther light.

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?

Why do you ask others to play your fantasy games?

The publisher told us it was her mistake- and told us that President Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Why do you ask others to create fantasies like you do?

OK, I'll play. You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

Oh, also, this is 1990, you don't even have the Internet (not that it would matter)

The publisher told us it was her mistake- and told us that President Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

The publisher said Obama didn't write it, they didn't say Obama wasn't asked for input.

Well lets look at what the publisher actually said- again

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

It doesn't get much more specific than that. You can dodge and dance around all you want, but Goderich clearly stated:
a) that it was her mistake and
b) that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

All because Kaz says so.

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

No, I never said she lied, I said she was evasive and non-specific.

Oh you actually did say she lied.

Me: Or to be accurate before that it is only Kaz lying about what President Obama said.

Kaz: Nope, his publisher did

Now, here's my question

Q: Who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about, claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya?

......you've never had an answer. Ever. And you never will. So.....more babble about Queen Elizabeth?

You're being stupid and all I'll repeat the answer. When you claim to be speaking for unknown masses of people (the British Empire?, the voices in your head?), then I'll call you Queen Elizabeth and ask who "we" or "us" is. I'm not clear what you're looking for me when you don't use the royal we and ask why I'm not calling you Queen Elizabeth, it speaks for itself.

I say that because it's a weak attempt to prop up your ego by implying you're on the side of a large number of people while I'm by my little old self. It's actually a sign of a weak ego and limp dick that need to be propped up because you don't have the self confidence to speak for yourself. I is a far more powerful word than we

Irony alert. I do answer your questions, birther light hack. You just don't like the answers.

Now, here's my question

Q: Who, other than you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about, claims that Obama told them was born in Kenya?

......you've never had an answer. Ever. And you never will. So.....more babble about Queen Elizabeth?

Irony alert. I do answer your questions, birther light hack. You just don't like the answers.

Actually, I thought Kaz buried the irony needle with his claim that Goderich was 'vague and non-specific'.

Now, here's my question

Actually, I thought Kaz buried the irony needle with his claim that Goderich was 'vague and non-specific'.

Well in Kaz's world any answer that does not end in somehow blaming everything on Obama is 'vague and non-specific'

All because Kaz says so.

View attachment 74501

View attachment 74502

Are you saying you have never stated or implied that Miriam Goderich was lying?

Correct. Misleading, but not lying

Why would his publisher have said he was born in Kenya if he didn't tell them that? Based on what are you arguing publishers make up the birth country of their author's without talking to them?

OK, I'll play. You're a researcher. Your boss gives you a name. How are you going to approach writing a bio without talking to them? Go ...

Oh, also, this is 1990, you don't even have the Internet (not that it would matter)

The publisher said Obama didn't write it, they didn't say Obama wasn't asked for input.

Well lets look at what the publisher actually said- again

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

It doesn't get much more specific than that. You can dodge and dance around all you want, but Goderich clearly stated:
a) that it was her mistake and
b) that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Who did she mean by "us?"

Now, here's my question

Bull. A mans body gets up and walks across the room into a room with middle school girls. You know they are a transvestite and not a sexual predator .. how ... asked like 30 times now, zero answers ...

Forum List

Back