True or False on Trump’s promises

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is rather “entertaining” to hear from Trump backers that the left is unfair to Trump and that they’re actually more than pleased with his performance and with his adherence to his promises. With that in mind, please address each of Trump’s campaign promises (paraphrased here) with either a “True” or “False”….

I know more about ISIS than our Generals.”

“I have a plan that will deal with ISIS in 30 days.

We'll come up with a Health Care Plan that is BETTER, CHEAPER and a plans that will cover EVERYONE.

Mexico will pay for the wall

The wall will only cost around $137 million.

I will be working for you 24/7 and hardly ever leave the White House

ONLY I know enough about our tax system to fix it. Because I'm a tax genius

I never said Obama wasn't born in America.

We are going to win so much, that you’ll get tired of winning.

Medicare and Medicaid will negotiate with big pharma to bring down prices and there will be NO deductions on those budgetary allocations, including Social Security.

I’m sure there are other “promises”....YOU judge.

It is rather “entertaining” to hear from Trump backers that the left is unfair to Trump and that they’re actually more than pleased with his performance and with his adherence to his promises. With that in mind, please address each of Trump’s campaign promises (paraphrased here) with either a “True” or “False”….

We'll come up with a Health Care Plan that is BETTER, CHEAPER and a plans that will cover EVERYONE.

Medicare and Medicaid will negotiate with big pharma to bring down prices and there will be NO deductions on those budgetary allocations, including Social Security.

mexico will pay for the wall.

What I don't get, you whiny ass liberal, is why the fuck are you still here? If "President" Trump is so bad, why don't you take a cruise to Cuba, or a road trip to Canada, as both borders are open to you, unless you want to go to Mexico and live with fellow future democrats(not any more, hahaha). Just do US a favor and leave your passport at the border , as We the People of the US don't want you or other Commies here anymore. Time for the video again.

What I don't get, you whiny ass liberal, is why the fuck are you still here? If "President" Trump is so bad, why don't you take a cruise to Cuba, or a road trip to Canada,
What the fuck did Cuba or Canada do to deserve that? Both of those countries have enough of their own native assholes without having to import ours.

• Banned
We the People of the US don't want you or other Commies here anymore. Time for the video again.

You know,moron....IF the rest of this great country had more IDIOTS like you, then...YES....I'd consider moving....but since you're part of a fringe bunch of scum buckets.....I think I'll stay and help veer this country back to its sanity.

LOL

• Banned
Notice that not ONE of the above right wingers cared to list a T or F after each of Trump "promises"?
Now, why is that? LOL

We the People of the US don't want you or other Commies here anymore. Time for the video again.

You know,moron....IF the rest of this great country had more IDIOTS like you, then...YES....I'd consider moving....but since you're part of a fringe bunch of scum buckets.....I think I'll stay and help veer this country back to its sanity.

LOL
Fringe? Like the liberals who burn down Baltimore and UC Berkley? Better check again, asshole but yourside is the fringe which is why the crooked vagina ex candidate lost.

What I don't get, you whiny ass liberal, is why the fuck are you still here? If "President" Trump is so bad, why don't you take a cruise to Cuba, or a road trip to Canada, as both borders are open to you, unless you want to go to Mexico and live with fellow future democrats(not any more, hahaha). Just do US a favor and leave your passport at the border , as We the People of the US don't want you or other Commies here anymore. Time for the video again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Notice that not ONE of the above right wingers cared to list a T or F after each of Trump "promises"?
Now, why is that? LOL
Why, if "President" Trump even only does 5% of what he promised, that is 100 times more to correct the bullshit Obama did, than having the wife of the known rapist in charge. There is a God and he saved the US from totally being transformed into a cesspool that Obama almost finished.

Now, why is that? LOL
Why, if "President" Trump even only does 5% of what he promised, that is 100 times more to correct the bullshit Obama did, than having the wife of the known rapist in charge. There is a God and he saved the US from totally being transformed into a cesspool that Obama almost finished.

US-national-debt-GDP.png

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

Cdbsh-1UEAAaKwD.jpg

How dare they ignore your pointless inquiry! such reckless disregard for the inane should NOT go unpunished! You should sue.

Actually, I got my point across to you and your fellow right wing nitwits who don't seem to mind getting screwed up you know what, and have grown to like it.......LOL

Better check again, asshole but yourside is the fringe which is why the crooked vagina ex candidate lost.

That "crooked vagina" had a hell of a lot more BALLS than your orange clown who'll be out by next year....YES, you are a fringe bunch of ignorant racists, easily fooled by a charlatan.

Now, why is that? LOL

Because you are not worth the time.

I could list them all false and could care less.

So what.

You lost.

Suck on that......

But, keep posting your butthurt threads....they are one of the side benefits to Trump winning.

Better check again, asshole but yourside is the fringe which is why the crooked vagina ex candidate lost.

That "crooked vagina" had a hell of a lot more BALLS than your orange clown who'll be out by next year....YES, you are a fringe bunch of ignorant racists, easily fooled by a charlatan.

And you lost why ?

Because you candidate had her head so far up her ass she could not run a campaign.

But Trump is the charlatan ?

Now that is funny.

Trump is here till 2020.

You lost...

Suck on it.

WOW, I'm really sorry that Obama placed you on that "re-education camp".....First the re-education didn't work since you're still a fucking idiot....Second, of Bill and Donald, only Donald was directly accused of raping his wife (number two of 3 wives, mind you.) and Third, you should come out of the racist closet and freely admit you wanted some white back in the WH.......LOL

mexico will pay for the wall.
No, they won't.

How dare they ignore your pointless inquiry! such reckless disregard for the inane should NOT go unpunished! You should sue.

Actually, I got my point across to you and your fellow right wing nitwits who don't seem to mind getting screwed up you know what, and have grown to like it.......LOL

You have to have a coherent argument to make a point.

That, alone, leaves you out.

Do you enjoy playing the part of board fool....or are you paid to look stupid ?

Forum List

Back