Trump, 16 years to change mind on guns, obama, changed mind on gay marriage 2 years in Presidency...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Please...can you left wingers stop printing that image of Trump on guns....it shows on the bottom it was from 2000....16 years ago......your god...obama....changed his mind on gay marriage 2 years into his Presidency........so please.....think before you post....don't hurt yourselves.....

President Barack Obama's shifting stance on gay marriage

In 2008, he said: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

On Wednesday, by contrast, he said: "I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Please...can you left wingers stop printing that image of Trump on guns....it shows on the bottom it was from 2000....16 years ago......your god...obama....changed his mind on gay marriage 2 years into his Presidency........so please.....think before you post....don't hurt yourselves.....

In 2008, he said: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

On Wednesday, by contrast, he said: "I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Because "guns" and "gay marriage" are the same thing.

Idiot of the Day award.

I use to be balls to the floor second amendment like you 2aguy. The past 3-4 years have had one mass killing after another and I've been listing to my mother in law and wife more and more as time goes by. I am starting to agree with them about the need for back ground checks.

Some people shouldn't get guns. It is logical and makes my life easier. ;)

Because gay marriage shoots and kills people. False equivalence.

Neither you or pogo understand the point he was making.

But for the record --- gay marriage does not kill people but it is helping kill society in ways you never consider.

Plus it kind of ruined it for Sodom and Gomorrah.

But for the record --- gay marriage does not kill people but it is helping kill society in ways you never consider.

How does it kill society? Gays have been together since the beginning of mankind.

Being bellicose and violent is the main reason Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. Dont be easily led. Educate yourself.

The OP is bitching that Trump took longer to change his mind on guns than what Obama did on gay marriage.

But a question for the OP. Wanna talk about how fast Trump changed his mind on abortions and birth control when he finally announced that he would run for president?

He changed his mind on that issue quicker than Obama changed his mind on gay marriage.

And...............that flip flop is just one of many.

Just an aside...

Why were Soddom and Gomorrah destroyed?

Just an aside...

For being like the US when under republican rule.

Just an aside...

Lots of people like to say they were destroyed by God because of homosexuality.

If you read the original Hebrew texts, you would see that the actual crime of those two cities were because of their treatment of strangers.

Just an aside...

If you read the original Hebrew texts, you would see that the actual crime of those two cities were because of their treatment of strangers.
It was far more than that. They were sexually depraved, they were wicked, they were in hospitable as well. But the city had abandoned God and was going nowhere but towards evil. Yes, many argue that it was not homosexuality but I do not buy it. You cannot separate the unnatural perversions from the rest of their sins --- else it would not have been well noted. Also, the Bible is rather clear about sexual sins and how they cause the destruction of the soul.

I am not railing against homosexuality in my earlier post --- I am condemning gay marriage. Because when society formalizes a such a practice and celebrates it, then it turns society into a darkness. Maybe not as dark as legalizing abortion, but still very bad.

Trump has changed his view on both guns AND gay marriage

Not to mention abortion

Just an aside...

As the homophobic Right Wingers warn against homosexuality by citing Soddom and Gomorrah, they fail to learn the lesson. They weren't destroyed because of homosexuality, they were destroyed because, like the Right Wing, those towns were intolerant and inhospitable.

Idiot of the Day award.

Yea, only the homo extravaganza, which led to guys pissing with little girls in the ladies room is an issue.

Gun issues are red herrings galore

-Geaux

Just an aside...

It was far more than that. They were sexually depraved, they were wicked, they were in hospitable as well. But the city had abandoned God and was going nowhere but towards evil. Yes, many argue that it was not homosexuality but I do not buy it. You cannot separate the unnatural perversions from the rest of their sins --- else it would not have been well noted. Also, the Bible is rather clear about sexual sins and how they cause the destruction of the soul.

I am not railing against homosexuality in my earlier post --- I am condemning gay marriage. Because when society formalizes a such a practice and celebrates it, then it turns society into a darkness. Maybe not as dark as legalizing abortion, but still very bad.

But to blame the destruction of those cities on homosexuality alone is not only wrong, but also using something in the Bible that got twisted around by the Catholic Church (1st church of Christianity) as a way to bash gays or make them sound evil is even worse.

Besides......................the OT isn't a Christian book, it's actually a Jewish one. The first 5 books of the Bible are the Torah (translated over 4 languages into English), and then the rest is a history of the Jewish people, with sayings and hymns in Proverbs and Psalms.

If you're going to use the OT properly and get the true meaning of it, it helps to have it translated by a Jewish scholar so you can get the nuances of what it says as well.

For a show like that, I recommend watching God's Learning Channel, a program called "Hidden in the Hebrew with Uri Harrel".

Idiot of the Day award.

Yea, only the homo extravaganza, which led to guys pissing with little girls in the ladies room is an issue.

-Geaux

That doesn't even make sense in English, let alone... whatever that is.

Idiot of the Day award.

-Geaux

That doesn't even make sense in English, let alone... whatever that is.
I've noticed that when conservatives have nothing left to say they use the deflection of saying something that either has no bearing on the subject or is so whack you have to shake your head and wonder what the hell they are talking about.

Idiot of the Day award.

no moron....but nice deflection........Trump changed his position over 16 years....obama did it in 2 years......after he won the office......twit.

Idiot of the Day award.

no moron....but nice deflection........Trump changed his position over 16 years....obama did it in 2 years......after he won the office......twit.
2 different issues. Try being logically sound.

Forum List

Back