Tried to kill healthcare for millions

Added MASSIVELY to our debt

That's ONE term.. God help us if he gets another

Looking forward to Season 2

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab

Let me guess?
The young and the restless [emoji51].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Iran shut down your internet for a while?

He's allowed North Korea to develop a robust nuclear program

Made Iran Nuclear Again

Came just this short of starting a war with Iran

Abandoned our Kurdish Allies

Tried to kill healthcare for millions

Added MASSIVELY to our debt

That's ONE term.. God help us if he gets another

DURHAM SUMMONED BEFORE CONGRESS. RATCLIFFE TO BE TRUMP’S TOP INTEL GUY. JUSTICE IS GETTING CLOSER!

Ukraine investigators open case into Joe Biden's role in firing of top prosecutor

Ukraine investigators open case into Joe Biden's role in firing of top prosecutor

by Daniel Chaitin
| February 29, 2020 09:04 AM

told the Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative. They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms,” Teleshetsky said.

The State Bureau of Investigations confirmed an inquiry was opened. The case mentions only a U.S. citizen and does not refer to Biden by name.

Daria Kaleniuk, director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, downplayed the significance of the matter, saying that Ukrainian law requires state investigators to open a case on a court order even if they don't believe there is enough evidence. “If I was a SBI investigator, I would close that case immediately,” she said.

Shokin, who was dismissed in March 2016 after about a year in office by then-President Petro Poroshenko, claims he was ousted because he wanted to investigate the lucrative role Hunter Biden, the son of Joe Biden, had on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings. President Trump, his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and other allies also claim Biden improperly used his position as vice president to pressure Ukraine to fire Shokin to protect his son from an investigation into Burisma.

The elder Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine did not fire its top prosecutor, who was criticized by the West for not doing enough to crack down on corruption. The European Union, the International Monetary Fund, and other allies had the same objective, and Biden was repeating U.S. policy that had been set out by Washington’s ambassador to Kyiv in the preceding months and was briefed by White House staff just ahead of the trip.

Biden says there is no "credibility" to the claims of corruption, but his critics have seized on video of a statement the former vice president made in January 2018, where he boasted to members of a panel hosted by the Council of Foreign Relations that he ordered the Ukrainian government to fire Shokin or the White House would renege on a commitment to provide aid. “I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired," Biden said.

PETE BUTTIGIEG DROPPING OUT SMELLS A LOT LIKE A QUID PRO QUO

Pete Buttigieg dropping out smells a lot like quid pro quo

Despite being arguably third or fourth most likely to get the nomination, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg dropped out ahead of Super Tuesday. Clearly, somebody got to him with an offer.

Pete-Buttigieg-dropping-out-smells-a-lot-like-quid-pro-quo.jpg

Somebody made a deal. Was it the DNC? Mike Bloomberg? Perhaps even Joe Biden? Pete Buttigieg, the young Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, who won the Iowa Caucus and performed better than expected in the New Hampshire primary and Nevada caucus (and arguably the South Carolina primary where he came in fourth), has inexplicably dropped out of the race two days before Super Tuesday.

Like I said, somebody made a deal.

PETE BUTTIGIEG DROPPING OUT SMELLS A LOT LIKE A QUID PRO QUO

Despite being arguably third or fourth most likely to get the nomination, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg dropped out ahead of Super Tuesday. Clearly, somebody got to him with an offer.

Pete-Buttigieg-dropping-out-smells-a-lot-like-quid-pro-quo.jpg

Somebody made a deal. Was it the DNC? Mike Bloomberg? Perhaps even Joe Biden? Pete Buttigieg, the young Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, who won the Iowa Caucus and performed better than expected in the New Hampshire primary and Nevada caucus (and arguably the South Carolina primary where he came in fourth), has inexplicably dropped out of the race two days before Super Tuesday.

Like I said, somebody made a deal.

If they don't want Bernie, everyone but Biden needs to get out, now.

DNI RATCLIFFE TO DO WHAT FLYNN WAS DENIED: DRAIN TOP LEVEL INTEL SWAMP! BAD NEWS FOR HILLARY!

TRUMP 2020 CONFIRMED

Trump says US troops will start leaving Afghanistan immediately

Trump says US troops will start leaving Afghanistan immediately

RYAN PICKRELL
MAR 1, 2020, 8:05 AM

3r8evn.jpg

• President Donald Trump said Saturday afternoon that US troops will begin withdrawing from Afghanistan immediately.
  • “Today, they will start immediately,” Trump said of US plans.
  • The US and the Taliban signed a conditional peace agreement Saturday morning that could bring about an end to America’s war in Afghanistan.
  • Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hours after the US and the Taliban signed a landmark agreement aimed at ending America’s war in Afghanistan, President Donald Trump said that he plans to start pulling troops out of Afghanistan immediately.

Forum List

Back