Trump 2024 election signs

I drive about 3K - 4K miles a week and so far I've only seen Trump - Vance 2024 signs, bumper stickers and flags. Where are the Kamala signs?
There is a Camel Toe Harris sign coming soon to my area.

1725581129475.png

I drive about 3K - 4K miles a week and so far I've only seen Trump - Vance 2024 signs, bumper stickers and flags. Where are the Kamala signs?
"You don't act like you're in a cult, so you can't possibly win!". Same thing we heard in 2020.

Everyone has noticed far fewer Trump signs in 2024 than there were in 2016 or 2020. Trump is seen, even by conservatives, as being old and boring now, the status-quo deep-state swamp candidate.

Could it be that people who support Kamala are more interested in their presidents actually running the country, rather than seeing the presidential election as some kind of high school popularity contest?

I live in a deep red area. I have not seen a single Trump sign or flag on a pickup truck this entire year.

A few years ago, this place was wall-to-wall Trump flags and signs.

A few years ago, every other weekend, a bunch of Trumptards would line the road through the center of town, holding their Trump and American flags. Cars would honk or give them the finger.

No sign of them this year.

What a loser. You photo shopped a pic of yourself, spooge lips.
OMG you fucking retard. :laughing0301:

You're an embarrassment to chicks with dicks across the entire planet.

This is probably more your speed... your faggot leader TamponTim on a VERY ROMANTIC date....

Could it be that people who support Kamala are more interested in their presidents actually running the country, rather than seeing the presidential election as some kind of high school popularity contest?
If that were true she wouldn’t be your candidate. Neither her or the retarded guy are running anything right now.

I live in a deep red area. I have not seen a single Trump sign or flag on a pickup truck this entire year.

A few years ago, this place was wall-to-wall Trump flags and signs.

A few years ago, every other weekend, a bunch of Trumptards would line the road through the center of town, holding their Trump and American flags. Cars would honk or give them the finger.

No sign of them this year.
Your imagination rivals Bidumb and Walz for purely made up shit you’ve seen or done.

Forum List

Back