TRUMP 2024

1611105657806.png

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.

He's the true neocon Republican minority at this point. President Trump was the reason why he got reelected. You unhinged Trump Haters will see it.
:itsok:
Look who got more ratings after that end of first term speech compared to any of Corrupt Joe's rambling, sport.

You're absolutely right someone with tv ratings that high should be president. We all know we choose our president by his TV ratings ------ dumb ass.
Ugh no you fool. Point is you'll see this flawed mail in ballot fraud take it's affect. Cause nobody cares if the Corrupt Joe is being shot up around for some dog and pony shows.

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
The only the McConnell believes is getting re elected. Man are you leftists gullible.

View attachment 445383
The only the McConnell believes is getting re elected. Man are you leftists gullible.

It's always been clear that's all McConnell ever believed in., For now, he is head of the senate and seems to believe dumping Trump will prevent lots of crazy right wingers from being fired in their next election

Does the Republican Party have to let him run? I suppose he could fund his own campaign again, but can they tell him no and make him run as an Independent?
How do you know that after 4-years of Xiden you won't be happy to vote for Trump in 2024?
After four years of a president respecting the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions; after four years of sound, responsible governance; and after four years of someone fit to be president with the temperament to be president – no one will want to vote for Trump again save for his blind partisan cult members.
Where are you talking about? It can't be the USA. The democrats are going crazy with their claims of "white supremacy" and "insurrection" and calling for 911 Commissions and threatening everyone and everything, including questioning the loyalty of troops protecting DC.
After 4-years of the commies 1-party rule voters will be happy to bring back the "good old days".
Biden has no clue where he is or how to run the country. I'm waiting for the FBI's money-laundering investigation to either slither away or indict Hunter. Xiden may not have enough time to sell us out to China again, we'll see.

After 4-years of the commies 1-party rule voters will be happy to bring back the "good old days".
Biden has no clue where he is or how to run the country. I'm waiting for the FBI's money-laundering investigation to either slither away or indict Hunter. Xiden may not have enough time to sell us out to China again, we'll see.

And if the GOP establishment hacks throw in with the Democrats over the next 4 years we will obliterate the Republican party in 2024.

It wouldn't be very smart for Republicans to nominate the guy who lost the last two popular votes.
Popular votes are flawed. They're based on illegally padded votes out of California and New York.
Shhhh. If you tell Dems that all the “7 million plus” votes came from just those two states, then their fairy tale of winning all the swing states fairly gets shattered.

The elections are rigged. Only China approved candidates will win from this point out. Any Republican running or participating is wasting their time and money.

The elections are rigged. Only China approved candidates will win from this point out. Any Republican running or participating is wasting their time and money.
So i guess they should just refrain from voting or contributing.
Ya. Anyone who plays a rigged game hoping to win is a fool. All you do by participating is lend credibility to the results of the rigged outcome.

View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.

He's the true neocon Republican minority at this point. President Trump was the reason why he got reelected. You unhinged Trump Haters will see it.

Of course Trump was the only reason McConnell was reelected. You just now figuring that out?
They used each other.

Now they'll toss the other under the bus.

:popcorn:

I would like to see Republicans run Trump again in 2024

Biden will kick his ass again

I doubt that. He didn't kick his ass this time. You trying to tell me that Biden got more votes than Barry did?? Not hardly.

This election was stolen and there is plenty of proof.

If Trump runs again he'll get my vote. He was a great POTUS. Biden will screw up the country and everyone will be glad to see him and the whore gone.

I doubt that. He didn't kick his ass this time. You trying to tell me that Biden got more votes than Barry did?? Not hardly.

Of course he did, there are 15 million more people than in 2008 and we had the largest turnout in history as America flocked to the polls to get rid of Trump

Biggest increase was REPUBLICANS voting against Trump but voting Republican down ballot

Forum List

Back