Trump 51. Obama 46.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Those are the approval ratigs for both presidents at this point in their presidencies.
Now, think about that. Obama was loved by the MSM, and he could only get 46 percent.
The MSM hates Trump, and he's at 51 percent.
Imagine what Trumps numbers would be if the MSM wasn't constantly trying to make him look bad.

In spite of constant attacks by the MSM and Hollyweird, Trumps popularity continues to rise. It's because he is keeping the promises he made. Americans, real Americans, respect that,

Let’s guess.....Rasmussen

Trump has a rating of 38 percent approval

Those are the approval ratigs for both presidents at this point in their presidencies.
Now, think about that. Obama was loved by the MSM, and he could only get 46 percent.
Imagine what Trumps numbers would be if the MSM wasn't constantly trying to make him look bad.

In spite of constant attacks by the MSM and Hollyweird, Trumps popularity continues to rise. It's because he is keeping the promises he made. Americans, real Americans, respect that,
Yet they didn't ask the same identical members of the control groups of 1,000 humans..So of course it is not going to be the same....Duh...But yous guys play with it like it has more brains...

Sure.

If the only poll you read is the one that sucks Trump's cock.

Trump approval.png

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

We have a real leader doing what he promised to do

Sure.

If the only poll you read is the one that sucks Trump's cock.

View attachment 186373

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
so it's a 13.8 plus approval..

We have a real leader doing what he promised to do
Not play golf?

You sure do like them Cherries that you're picking.

A LIE by Omission ^^^

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

I am looking to see a 110% approval rating any day now.....for the Dear Leader.

Has there been a President with such a slavish and mindless devoted following as if he were the messiah as there has been with Trump?

I don't think so.

View attachment 186374

He is getting the job done but I do wish Kelly would zap his twitter feed and wire his mouth shut. My friends and neighbors feel the same way. If thing continue along this path I am pretty sure we will all reluctantly vote for him in 2020.

Has there been a President with such a slavish and mindless devoted following as if he were the messiah as there has been with Trump?

I don't think so.

View attachment 186374

He is getting the job done but I do wish Kelly would zap his twitter feed and wire his mouth shut. My friends and neighbors feel the same way. If thing continue along this path I am pretty sure we will all reluctantly vote for him in 2020.

And I bet you take a good dump and turn around and play in it....same thing.

Forum List

Back