Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Depends on what you mean by fringe I guess, but if you spend any time online, you’d see that white supremacist ideology has either grown or been unmasked.

Judging reality from what you see online, is a good way to be wrong.

And my question stands. Why do you WANT this to be true?

I disagree. People are afraid to openly admit to harboring white supremacist ideologies. Online, they are free to express their ideology. The internet provides a valuable insight to this. It pops up openly from time to time. Sometimes very obvious:

White supremacist Coast Guard officer sentenced to 13 years in prison

Sometimes more subtle:
Rio Arriba County sheriff flashes controversial hand gesture

Sometimes violently:
El Paso Walmart Shooting Suspect Pleads Not Guilty

Who said I want it to be true? I think it is true and the truth doesn’t care what I want or don’t want.

Sure. The very, very few who hold such ideologies are afraid to admit it in real life and thus they spend a lot of time online, creating the illusion that they are more numerous than they really are.

YOu look at any numbers in real life, and they are vanishingly small. David Duke, when he ran for Presidency, got .04 % of the national vote.

Why do you want this to be true?

David Duke ran for president 30 years ago and got nearly 50k votes. 50k is not so vanishingly small that it’s impossible to attract a few hundred in one place at a time.

I’m not making conclusions on the size of the population. I’m just saying it’s larger than is apparent.

50k? Out of over a hundred million votes?

At that level, you really have to wonder, how many of them are errors.

And yet, other than this Unite the Right rally, where they put all their efforts into co-opting another far more popular issue,

when was the last time that they got "a few hundred in one place at a time"?

I don't recall it happening in my lifetime. (middle aged man)

Let me ask my question another way. Why do you not want to admit they are an insignificant and vanishingly small fringe?
Because i don’t know that they’re an insignificant and vanishingly small fringe (and that statement itself is ambiguous to the point of being meaningless). Indications are they’re more prevalent than we know.

However prevalent they are, I don’t want them to be ignored or minimized given their violent ideology.

I said he was honest about a stronger economy
Except the economy was stronger under Obama, Tramp simply lied about the Obama economy. For example Obama created more jobs his last 3 years than Tramp did his first 3 years and Obama did it with less debt! So job creation has slowed down since the Tramp error.
Here is my favorite Tramp lie about the Obama economy.

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.
If you start adding it up, our real unemployment rate is 42%.

- Donald J Trump, Time interview, Aug. 18, 2015

BTW using Tramp's own formula for REAL unemployment today it stands at 58%
Facts and figures aren’t going to do anything.

Trump told them the economy was dismal under Obama and the best ever under Trump despite no fundamental differences. The data is irrelevant. It’s all about feelings.

Trump has an odd and often off putting style, with lots of bluster and hyperbole.

Playing games with numbers like that, is not what got him elected.

HIs platform was trade and immigration. Those are real issues that appealed to real voters.

Except the economy was stronger under Obama, Tramp simply lied about the Obama economy. For example Obama created more jobs his last 3 years than Tramp did his first 3 years and Obama did it with less debt! So job creation has slowed down since the Tramp error.

Don’t forget in the meantime we have a real unemployment rate that’s probably 21%. It’s not 6. It’s not 5.2 and 5.5. Our real unemployment rate–in fact, I saw a chart the other day, our real unemployment–because you have ninety million people that aren’t working. Ninety-three million to be exact.

Trump told them the economy was dismal under Obama and the best ever under Trump despite no fundamental differences. The data is irrelevant. It’s all about feelings.

Trump has an odd and often off putting style, with lots of bluster and hyperbole.

HIs platform was trade and immigration. Those are real issues that appealed to real voters.

Bluster and hyperbole are a good euphemism for lying. Plenty of people believed his lies as well.

I think there’s plenty of Trump supporters who did vote for him based on the economy. (Just ask Azog) The perception that Obama’s economy was dismal almost certainly had an effect and was basically totally fabricated.

Judging reality from what you see online, is a good way to be wrong.

And my question stands. Why do you WANT this to be true?

I disagree. People are afraid to openly admit to harboring white supremacist ideologies. Online, they are free to express their ideology. The internet provides a valuable insight to this. It pops up openly from time to time. Sometimes very obvious:

Sometimes more subtle:

Sometimes violently:

Who said I want it to be true? I think it is true and the truth doesn’t care what I want or don’t want.

Sure. The very, very few who hold such ideologies are afraid to admit it in real life and thus they spend a lot of time online, creating the illusion that they are more numerous than they really are.

YOu look at any numbers in real life, and they are vanishingly small. David Duke, when he ran for Presidency, got .04 % of the national vote.

David Duke ran for president 30 years ago and got nearly 50k votes. 50k is not so vanishingly small that it’s impossible to attract a few hundred in one place at a time.

I’m not making conclusions on the size of the population. I’m just saying it’s larger than is apparent.

And yet, other than this Unite the Right rally, where they put all their efforts into co-opting another far more popular issue,

Let me ask my question another way. Why do you not want to admit they are an insignificant and vanishingly small fringe?
Because i don’t know that they’re an insignificant and vanishingly small fringe (and that statement itself is ambiguous to the point of being meaningless). Indications are they’re more prevalent than we know.

However prevalent they are, I don’t want them to be ignored or minimized given their violent ideology.

1. What indications?

2. Ignoring someone is the best way to marginalize them. THey LOVE the attention you libs are giving them, in your efforts to smear Trump. You should be getting paid as recruitment workers for them.

3. WHY, don't you want them ignored or minimized?

Bluster and hyperbole are a good euphemism for lying. Plenty of people believed his lies as well.

I think there’s plenty of Trump supporters who did vote for him based on the economy. (Just ask Azog) The perception that Obama’s economy was dismal almost certainly had an effect and was basically totally fabricated.

1. Bluster and hyperbole are not euphemisms for lying.

2. The economy was not working, and has not been working for workers, for a long time. Trade was not an Obama issue, but a bigger issue than him. Immigration was not an Obama issue, but a bigger issue than him.

Sometimes more subtle:

Sometimes violently:

1. What indications?

2. Ignoring someone is the best way to marginalize them. THey LOVE the attention you libs are giving them, in your efforts to smear Trump. You should be getting paid as recruitment workers for them.

1. As I explained, analysis of the spread of online indoctrination.

2. Ignoring something gives it room to grow. You don’t eliminate a problem by ignoring it.

3. Ignoring it allows it to grow. Ignoring it results in more death given their violent proclivities.

2. The economy was not working, and has not been working for workers, for a long time. Trade was not an Obama issue, but a bigger issue than him. Immigration was not an Obama issue, but a bigger issue than him.
Bluster and hyperbole are euphemisms to excuse his behavior. Saying real unemployment is 42% is not hyperbole. It’s a lie.
The economy was working for people. Jobs were increasing. Unemployment was down. Wages were rising. There is no fundamental difference between the economy then and now.

Saying the economy wasn’t a fundamental campaign issue is pure revisionism.

1. What indications?

2. Ignoring something gives it room to grow. You don’t eliminate a problem by ignoring it.

3. Ignoring it allows it to grow. Ignoring it results in more death given their violent proclivities.

1. Sorry was that a link? Please repeat the point. What indications?

2. Ignoring people, marginalizes them.

3. Except we have been ignoring them for generations and they have not grown. As a criminal matter, they have gotten plenty of attention from the feds. It is politically they are irrelevant and used primarily to smear people falsely.

Bluster and hyperbole are euphemisms to excuse his behavior. Saying real unemployment is 42% is not hyperbole. It’s a lie.
The economy was working for people. Jobs were increasing. Unemployment was down. Wages were rising. There is no fundamental difference between the economy then and now.

1. Making a point about the number of people not working vs the official unemployment number is valid. Calculating a new number from that, and saying that that is the "real" unemployment number is not a lie. If he had calculated that number and presented it, without explaining what it was, that would have been a lie.

2.How versed are you on the wage stagnation issue?

1. What indications?

3. Except we have been ignoring them for generations and they have not grown. As a criminal matter, they have gotten plenty of attention from the feds. It is politically they are irrelevant and used primarily to smear people falsely.

What makes you say they haven’t grown?

1. Making a point about the number of people not working vs the official unemployment number is valid. Calculating a new number from that, and saying that that is the "real" unemployment number is not a lie. If he had calculated that number and presented it, without explaining what it was, that would have been a lie.

It’s a lie. No where in the history of the country has anyone described unemployment as the percentage of people not working. That includes people who have retired, students, homemakers. It’s ludicrous. He didn’t explain that.

How one measures wages is tricky. It’s always best to adjust for inflation in my opinion but that doesn’t seem to be reported much. Real wages for working Americans hasn’t moved much.
upload_2020-2-5_8-9-29.jpeg

But even without inflation and taking all employees, wage growth has been climbing steadily for years. This is what one would expect from a tightening labor market. The tightening labor market is a result of a decade of consistent job growth. It’s not revolutionary. It’s not a Trump miracle.
upload_2020-2-5_8-10-36.png

1. What indications?

They are the same tiny unimportant fringe that they have always been, though out my entire life.

THey have no voice in anything. THey have no place at any "Table". THey have no impact on any policy or anything.

I have never even seen one in real life.

1. What indications?

They are the same tiny unimportant fringe that they have always been, though out my entire life.

THey have no voice in anything. THey have no place at any "Table". THey have no impact on any policy or anything.

How would you know if you’ve seen one or not? Same way Trump saw people at Charlottesville that weren’t white supremacists?

Is there some sort of gaydar for white supremaciats I’m not aware of?

It’s a lie. No where in the history of the country has anyone described unemployment as the percentage of people not working. That includes people who have retired, students, homemakers. It’s ludicrous. He didn’t explain that.

How one measures wages is tricky. It’s always best to adjust for inflation in my opinion but that doesn’t seem to be reported much. Real wages for working Americans hasn’t moved much.
View attachment 304754

But even without inflation and taking all employees, wage growth has been climbing steadily for years. This is what one would expect from a tightening labor market. The tightening labor market is a result of a decade of consistent job growth. It’s not revolutionary. It’s not a Trump miracle.
View attachment 304755

You are ignoring that wages used to rise with productivity. For some reason, back in the late 60S or early 70s, that stopped happening.

AND looking at the average of all wages, hides that the effect has really been harsh on the lower end working class poor.

Picture says a 1000 words - Food Stamps

170105181212-06-obama-economy-foodstamps-780x439.jpg

Fc1qP-0TroGvy8iu26S1Ye3V8lkL5FIT7pIgeYhyD9EXVnVUDq0nO-9UZxtdFqbGujO-OkQICzlge-b4td5B9DvVJ-tK_oxR0A1IsXSDNHr915UPfS5RLanRYANW15E

Lol a collection of TDS has formed lol

What's the matter, you think the people wanting into the Criminal Activity in the Executive Branch needs a longer waiting line?

View attachment 304362
Only Morans believe Adam Schiff. Really, Daryl. Democrats had a ball when they were doing their usual evildoings of accusing innocent Republicans of things they did not do, namely President Trump. They made up stories just to fool their college followers into thinking President Trump did something wrong. He did not. They belong in jail, not congress.

There was a lot more that Rump is guilty of. And the information is just now surfacing. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Enjoy the ride. I know I will. And sleep well tonight. I am here to protect you.

upload_2020-2-5_7-19-2.jpeg

upload_2020-2-5_9-19-8.png

Again. A picture tells a 1000 words

1. What indications?

How would you know if you’ve seen one or not? Same way Trump saw people at Charlottesville that weren’t white supremacists?

Is there some sort of gaydar for white supremaciats I’m not aware of?

Fair enough. It is possible that at some point, walking down the street, someone I saw, was a white supremacist.

That does not challenge my point about them being the same unimportant fringe they have always been

Forum List

Back