Trump Adds A Kennedy In Hopes He Will Draw All The Sniper Fire

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Politics·Aug 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1724453761224.png

GLENDALE, AZ — The presidential race underwent a shakeup today, with Donald Trump adding a Kennedy to his team in hopes he will draw all the sniper fire.

Following an assassination attempt at a Pennsylvania campaign rally in July, Trump sought to take drastic steps to increase his safety for the remainder of the campaign, including bringing on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a member of a family with a reputation for being shot at.

"A brilliant move by the Trump campaign," said one political strategist. "With lingering questions about the competence of the Secret Service, Trump has decided to take matters into his own hands. Nothing will draw gunfire away from him more effectively than having a Kennedy standing next to you."

Political experts predicted Kennedy's departure from the presidential race and subsequent endorsement of Trump could be a significant boost for Trump's campaign with the added bonus of being an extra layer of protection from attempts on his life. "It's like having a rodeo clown," one analyst said. "If there are any other would-be assassins along the campaign trail, they won't be able to resist the lure of a Kennedy."

At publishing time, pundits speculated that RFK, Jr.'s endorsement was likely to be rewarded by his receiving an appointment as CIA Director in Trump's administration, which, in turn, could open the door to the ironic possibility of the CIA being killed by a Kennedy.

Both of these guys need to seriously limit their outdoor appearances. RFK Jr supporting Trump is sure to push a few of the Democrat Fringees right over the edge. To quote Joe Biden This is no joke.

Conservative "humor" is so ... weird and creepy.

Yes, everyone understands it, same as they understand a 3-year-old boy telling poop jokes. It's just not something that normal adults would consider to be a knee-slapper.
and it is the most obvious juvenile thing to pop in to a head..

poor Votto. With a name like his, Votto, I'd be weird too

He stated the absolute truth. Today's Democrat Party is totally corrupt and IN NO WAY resembles the JFK Democratic Party.
You are an embarrassment to the human race, as is Don and Bob.
Absolute crazy human beings.
Hopefully some Trump supporter will change to Harris with the chance RFK jr would become secretary of HHS.

Conservative "humor" is so ... weird and creepy.

Yes, everyone understands it, same as they understand a 3-year-old boy telling poop jokes. It's just not something that normal adults would consider to be a knee-slapper.
I disagree.

That was damn funny.

You are an embarrassment to the human race, as is Don and Bob.
Absolute crazy human beings.
Hopefully some Trump supporter will change to Harris with the chance RFK jr would become secretary of HHS.
I state a clear truth about the disgraced and corrupted Democratic Party and you of course attack me personally. That is because you are manipulated to do so by your Democrat Masters. How does it feel to be a programmed attack puppet? Do yourself a favor and start questioning the Party you cling to.

Politics·Aug 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 1000285

GLENDALE, AZ — The presidential race underwent a shakeup today, with Donald Trump adding a Kennedy to his team in hopes he will draw all the sniper fire.

Following an assassination attempt at a Pennsylvania campaign rally in July, Trump sought to take drastic steps to increase his safety for the remainder of the campaign, including bringing on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a member of a family with a reputation for being shot at.

"A brilliant move by the Trump campaign," said one political strategist. "With lingering questions about the competence of the Secret Service, Trump has decided to take matters into his own hands. Nothing will draw gunfire away from him more effectively than having a Kennedy standing next to you."

Political experts predicted Kennedy's departure from the presidential race and subsequent endorsement of Trump could be a significant boost for Trump's campaign with the added bonus of being an extra layer of protection from attempts on his life. "It's like having a rodeo clown," one analyst said. "If there are any other would-be assassins along the campaign trail, they won't be able to resist the lure of a Kennedy."

At publishing time, pundits speculated that RFK, Jr.'s endorsement was likely to be rewarded by his receiving an appointment as CIA Director in Trump's administration, which, in turn, could open the door to the ironic possibility of the CIA being killed by a Kennedy.
images

I state a clear truth about the disgraced and corrupted Democratic Party and you of course attack me personally. That is because you are manipulated to do so by your Democrat Masters. How does it feel to be a programmed attack puppet? Do yourself a favor and start questioning the Party you cling to.
I am programmed by the Democrat Party
I must say and do what they tell me
I cannot answer the question until I check with them.

I was told that Trump uses mind control to get and keep his supporters
The only way the Democrats can win is if they do the same
There is a problem. The Democrats are much smarter than the Trump followers and are refusing mind control.

I want to get rid of trump so bad, I am letting them control my mind and I am not even a Democrat

The Democrat party told me how to respond
Donald Trump has been diagnosed with Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). In common words he is crazy
RFK Jr has been diagnosed with Delusional disorder. In common words he is crazy.
If anyone who supports Trump and is saying the Democrat party is corrupt and has changed since JFK is projecting there guilt of knowing the Trump MAGA Republican party is corrupt, built on lies and is nothing like the Reagan Republican party. Many Republicans are embarrassed wht Trump and his followers have done to the Republican party.

So I am justified in calling all three of you crazy and an embarrassment.

It is not idle name calling. It is truth based on facts.

Forum List

Back