Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.

Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.

She isn't the only one...

W
Cheney
Tenet
Rumsfeld
Obama
Holder
Lynch
Silverstein
Rupert Murdoch

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.

Why is it too crazy to "unpack," stupid? It's really not that complicated.

Private Slovik was executed for making the following confession...

[I Pvt Eddie D. Slovik #36896415 confess to the Desertion of the United States Army. At the time of my desertion we were in Albuff in France. I come to Albuff as a replacement. They were shilling the town and we were told to dig in for the night. The flowing morning they were shilling us again. I was so scared nerves and trembling that at the time the other replacements moved out I couldn’t move. I stayed their in my fox hole till it was quite and I was able to move. I then walked in town. Not seeing any of our troops so I stayed over night at a French hospital. The next morning I turned myself over to the Canadian Provost Corp. After being with them six weeks I was turned over to American M.P. They turned me lose. I told my commanding officer my story. I said that if I had to go out their again Id run away. He said there was nothing he could do for me so I ran away again AND ILL RUN AWAY AGAIN IF I HAVE TO GO OUT Their.

Signed Pvt. Eddie D. Slovik

A.S.N. 36896415]

I think the GOP is just a couple steps away from outright demanding that their political enemies be shot or locked up. Maybe in a gulag.

I think the GOP is just a couple steps away from outright demanding that their political enemies be shot or locked up. Maybe in a gulag.

Yes, they have devolved into chaos. If a Hillary adviser had made such a hateful remark - she would have quickly denounced it. The GOP is without honor.

Republicans have absolutely lost their minds.

I'd say it's liberals who have lost their minds...
You'd have to be crazy to vote for crooked hillary.
Over Lyin', crooked Donald? Not at all.

So remind me again how much money Trump has received from from sketchy countries?
Hmm considering Trump's investments in the middle east, and his close business partnerships with the elites of the middle east, must be at least a few hundred million.

Forum List

Back