Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

with you its all in what you have been told to believe....and since you never question what you are told.....you believe everything...

here's someone who is pitching for a job writing those cute little sayings in Chinese fortune cookies.
so what are you lakotas spokesperson?..the guy claimed he is a full blood lakota warrior....he should be able to defend himself....unless he has appointed a little nat like you to do it...

Please provide a "credible" quote where I claimed I was a "full blood lakota warrior." I'll be waiting...
this was years ago in the other format....you go look it up....this was one of the reasons many here do not think you are a real Indian,because of the shit you have said over the years.....and is this guy "nat" going to be your defender now?...
i guess so since you cant defend yourself.....do you wonder why over the years you are considered a pussy by many here?....this kind of answer is why....grow a pair lakota and stand up for yourself.....

There is one thing that Trump has done "well"....he has helped to scratch off that thin veil of decency among some republicans, and allowed for the hatred, racism, misogyny, gay bashing, xenophobia, nativism to "shine" through...A job "well done" as right wingers on this thread alone amply prove.

Last edited:
with you its all in what you have been told to believe....and since you never question what you are told.....you believe everything...

here's someone who is pitching for a job writing those cute little sayings in Chinese fortune cookies.
so what are you lakotas spokesperson?..the guy claimed he is a full blood lakota warrior....he should be able to defend himself....unless he has appointed a little nat like you to do it...

Please provide a "credible" quote where I claimed I was a "full blood lakota warrior." I'll be waiting...
this was years ago in the other format....you go look it up....this was one of the reasons many here do not think you are a real Indian,because of the shit you have said over the years.....and is this guy "nat" going to be your defender now?...

Aw, gee, you can't find it. How convenient. Well, I just looked at some of my old threads from July 2011 when I came to USMB. Just admit that you're a liar. They're out there...

Aw, gee, you can't find it. How convenient. Well, I just looked at some of my old threads from July 2011 when I came to USMB. Just admit that you're a liar. They're out there...
how about this....you called me a nazicon....and i asked you to prove it,and of course you just gave me your little laughing smilie....when you prove that ill try and find what you said,if i cant i will apologize to you right here in front of everyone,but if you cant show me being a nazi you have to apologize for calling me that....deal?...

how about this....you called me a nazicon....and i asked you to prove it,and of course you just gave me your little laughing smilie....when you prove that ill try and find what you said,if i cant i will apologize to you right here in front of everyone,but if you cant show me being a nazi you have to apologize for calling me that....deal?...

Funny. In other words you're as phony as your avatar. Thanks for playing...

Hillary should be in jail and now shot for having a private server. An action that nobody else has ever been prosecuted for

wel, my friend, it really isn't the issue of a private server (most of these R-W nitwits don;t even know what a private server means).....Its more the blatant hatred toward Hillary for being famous, wealthy, smart and the wife of someone who beat their asses for 8 years.

Hillary should be in jail and now shot for having a private server. An action that nobody else has ever been prosecuted for

wel, my friend, it really isn't the issue of a private server (most of these R-W nitwits don;t even know what a private server means).....Its more the blatant hatred toward Hillary for being famous, wealthy, smart and the wife of someone who beat their asses for 8 years.

These dumbass NaziCons probably think a "private server" is a maid.

These dumbass NaziCons probably think a "private server" is a maid.
She wiped it with a cloth...and had secret service stand by it to protect it from hackers...:lol:

yea its funny because you call people things you cant prove.....thats called being a dishonest chump...and you do know that avatars are just pictures right?...just like yours,a picture..next week i will have another....maybe of an Indian,a real one....

yea its funny because you call people things you cant prove.....thats called being a dishonest chump...and you do know that avatars are just pictures right?...just like yours,a picture..next week i will have another....maybe of an Indian,a real one....

You're as full of shit as your phony avatar of ole Smiling Bob.

"Smiling Bob" Not Smiling Anymore - ConsumerAffairs.com

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.

It's an expression. People used to be shot for treason, now they are imprisoned. Saying someone should be shot for something isn't taken literally unless it's coming from the mouth of the Turkish president or BLM members. But the left doesn't criticize the ones who are actually killing people.

Why does sarcasm always go over the heads of some people? Low IQ, probably.

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.

It's an expression. People used to be shot for treason, now they are imprisoned. Saying someone should be shot for something isn't taken literally unless it's coming from the mouth of the Turkish president or BLM members. But the left doesn't criticize the ones who are actually killing people.

Why does sarcasm always go over the heads of some people? Low IQ, probably.
And you just displayed yours. The adviser has now been arrested.

Forum List

Back