Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Reason number # 375 NOT to vote republican this election: They have gone insane and make shit up on the fly.
Says the fascist Nazi democrat....go back to,you kkk meeting and figure out how to whip your blacks back into submission.....:lol:

with you its all in what you have been told to believe....and since you never question what you are told.....you believe everything...

here's someone who is pitching for a job writing those cute little sayings in Chinese fortune cookies.
so what are you lakotas spokesperson?..the guy claimed he is a full blood lakota warrior....he should be able to defend himself....unless he has appointed a little nat like you to do it...

Please provide a "credible" quote where I claimed I was a "full blood lakota warrior." I'll be waiting...
Funny....you seem a full blooded putz.....you shame native Americans....the ones you didn't kill anyways....

Reason number # 375 NOT to vote republican this election: They have gone insane and make shit up on the fly.

Yep, they have lost all honor and decency. They are now a pack of lying rabid jackals.

Again, I am a fiscal conservative. Therefore I would suggest we sell raffle tickets and the winner gets the honor of pulling the trap door lever.

I bet you miss these bygone days, don't you?

300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg

Hillary isn't black, you just played a losing hand. It's morons like you that are the reason this country is in so much shit.

How do we know the Trump people are just spouting nonsense, and if Trump gets elected some might expect him to carry out his threats, and they will help. He is spouting nonsense isn't he?

Trump didn't say to execute Hillary so...

so what are you lakotas spokesperson?..the guy claimed he is a full blood lakota warrior....he should be able to defend himself....unless he has appointed a little nat like you to do it...

It may surprise you to know that the N.A. in "nat" stands for Native American.
hey im a full blood Wapaho.....but anyway....did he appoint you as his "hand"....

with you its all in what you have been told to believe....and since you never question what you are told.....you believe everything...

here's someone who is pitching for a job writing those cute little sayings in Chinese fortune cookies.

Please provide a "credible" quote where I claimed I was a "full blood lakota warrior." I'll be waiting...
this was years ago in the other format....you go look it up....this was one of the reasons many here do not think you are a real Indian,because of the shit you have said over the years.....and is this guy "nat" going to be your defender now?...

It s amazing how low the rhetoric coming out of Republicans has sunk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back