Trump advisor: Maybe a ‘backdrop of a burning car’ would reach black voters better

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Trump advisor: Maybe a ‘backdrop of a burning car’ would reach black voters better
Donald Trump surrogate former Rep. Jack Kingston (R-GA) had some trouble explaining away his candidate’s latest statements about African Americans while speaking to a Michigan rally.

Trump told a predominantly white rally crowd in a 93 percent white town that black Americans have been decimated by Democrats and he’ll win 95 percent of their vote. Trump is currently polling lowest among African-American voters. The internet quickly erupted with outrage and mockery.

“He’s polling right now at 2 percent with African-American voters,” CNN host Brianna Keilar said. “Is that the right way to attract a voting block that obviously favors Hillary Clinton much more than him?”

Kingston maintained that the campaign’s internal polls show Trump doing better than two percent. “But the reality is he’s going there and he’s taking it to them. He’s giving them a proposal. He’s saying, ‘You know what? I’m interested, I went to Milwaukee, I’m here tonight, I want to talk to you,'” he said. At his speech in the Milwaukee suburbs, Trump slammed the black protesters in Milwaukee protesting in the streets.

Keilar jumped in, “I have to stop you because you said he’s going there. He’s not, he’s in Diamondale, which is 93 percent white. When he was in Milwaukee the other day, it was part of Milwaukee that wasn’t dealing — I mean he, it’s almost completely white”

“Well yeah, but Brianna he went,” Kingston began to say over her. “I mean, maybe it would have been nice if he went and had a backdrop with a burning car, but the reality is—”

Offending people aint going to get you their votes.

He is right

He should also bring some thugs mom's on stage too

Last edited:
Hey, it WOULD be something familiar to them that they could relate to.

Ahhh onnce again the GOP racism surfaces . And they don't know why ALL minorities run from them?

From Krazy Matts' link....."Trump slammed the black protestors in Milwaukee protesting in the streets."

I didn't see any protestors there............only rioters. Rioters are not protestors!

Donald Trump surrogate former Rep. Jack Kingston (R-GA) had some trouble explaining away his candidate’s latest statements about African Americans while speaking to a Michigan rally.

Trump told a predominantly white rally crowd in a 93 percent white town that black Americans have been decimated by Democrats and he’ll win 95 percent of their vote. Trump is currently polling lowest among African-American voters. The internet quickly erupted with outrage and mockery.

“He’s polling right now at 2 percent with African-American voters,” CNN host Brianna Keilar said. “Is that the right way to attract a voting block that obviously favors Hillary Clinton much more than him?”

Kingston maintained that the campaign’s internal polls show Trump doing better than two percent. “But the reality is he’s going there and he’s taking it to them. He’s giving them a proposal. He’s saying, ‘You know what? I’m interested, I went to Milwaukee, I’m here tonight, I want to talk to you,'” he said. At his speech in the Milwaukee suburbs, Trump slammed the black protesters in Milwaukee protesting in the streets.

Keilar jumped in, “I have to stop you because you said he’s going there. He’s not, he’s in Diamondale, which is 93 percent white. When he was in Milwaukee the other day, it was part of Milwaukee that wasn’t dealing — I mean he, it’s almost completely white”

“Well yeah, but Brianna he went,” Kingston began to say over her. “I mean, maybe it would have been nice if he went and had a backdrop with a burning car, but the reality is—”

What do you expect from a campaign run by the king of racism.

Trump has reduced JimH to a Trump troll these days............:cool-45:.

Why are you bringing up Obama?

Extremely stupid propaganda attack piece exposing the biased media again.

His speech was brilliant by the way.

The only people offended by that will be off-white progressives. And even they will only be pretending.

Ahhh onnce again the GOP racism surfaces . And they don't know why ALL minorities run from them?

You, too, confuse rioters with protestors. You and Matt should get a room.

No , you take some rioters and claim all protesters are them.

People don't riot for no reason.

Black n' white Matt.........all protestors, foolish child, are not rioters, but in Milwaukee, all rioters were rioters!

comrade trump is doing exactly what the DNC wants him to do. he is shoring up his racist, white, RW lunatic base. Let's see how that turns out for him.

comrade trump is doing exactly what the DNC wants him to do. he is shoring up his racist, white, RW lunatic base. Let's see how that turns out for him.

Democrats are laughing at Comrade Trump also....:woohoo:

From what I saw on YouTube, Kinston isn't so bad. But I have to agree with the other participant that it would have been better for Trump to delivery his message to a black audience. A blown opportunity.

Trump is never going to get the black vote, if he keeps telling them he will get them jobs

Forum List

Back