Trump afraid to debate Harris?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Since "Sleepy Joe" has dropped out of the Presidential race, and Kamala Harris is now the presumptive nominee, the Trump saying of "I'll debate any time any place," is now looking very shaky. A cold wind is definitely blowing around Trump's ankles.

Going up against a black female and former prosecutor is suddenly not very palatable to Trump, knowing that Kamala will likely blow him off the stage.

Stay tuned; as Trump tosses various excuses to not debate against the wall to see what sticks.

Since "Sleepy Joe" has dropped out of the Presidential race, and Kamala Harris is now the presumptive nominee, the Trump saying of "I'll debate any time any place," is now looking very shaky. A cold wind is definitely blowing around Trump's ankles.

Going up against a black female and former prosecutor is suddenly not very palatable to Trump, knowing that Kamala will likely blow him off the stage.

Stay tuned; as Trump tosses various excuses to not debate against the wall to see what sticks.
He clearly said he would debate Biden any time any place, even accepting a rigged network, rigged debate moderators, and accepting every single one of Biden's demands for the debate, because Trump knew Biden would be unable to do it. Accepting all of that under Harris would be an unfair advantage to Harris.

Trump will most likely debate Harris and then it will be the Republicans turn to panic that their candidate is old and feeble unless of course they think it best to keep Trump in the bunker. Then he will be seen as being intimidated by Kamala which he probably is anyway,

You know the 'black female' flunked the BAR exam, right?

And the 'black female' cackles at any question more sophisticated than "What color cock do you prefer?"

Maybe you're locked up somewhere, I'm just trying to help.

kam campaign team get ready.jpg

LOL You forgot the 2019 debate with Tulsi, huh?

Why would Trump be afriad of Kamala? Kamala is not that good at debate and Trump is while not being excellent, he's decent.

Tulsi made Kamala look like a petty, foolish idiot. She never recovered.

He clearly said he would debate Biden any time any place, even accepting a rigged network, rigged debate moderators, and accepting every single one of Biden's demands for the debate, because Trump knew Biden would be unable to do it. Accepting all of that under Harris would be an unfair advantage to Harris.
I'd love to see the same rules, but on Fox with Brett Baier and Martha McCallum as moderators.

President Trump did knock out a 50-year politician with one punch. Knocked that stuttering mother fucker completely out of politics. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Kumstain will tell the "fweedom" bullshit story and a couple of "we can be unburdened by what was burdened" nonsensical screeds and the dnc will be scrambling to kick that ignorant slut to the curb again....

Syphilis anyone?

b0a40c264badb374.jpg

Trump does not have to give the Democrats any credibility. They ousted THEIR OWN CANDIDATE in a coup, and Kamala will not be the official candidate until after the DNC Convention. They could force her to ":pass the torch" if her poll numbers drop just like they did Biden.

Sounds like he learned from what happened last time..why beat her up and make the Dems boot her before they have a nominee again?

Hahahahahahahaha Asssstro. Very funny.
How do you debate a cackling hen??

Trump will most likely debate Harris and then it will be the Republicans turn to panic that their candidate is old and feeble unless of course they think it best to keep Trump in the bunker. Then he will be seen as being intimidated by Kamala which he probably is anyway,
What does k...o...o...k spell Dimbo??

Forum List

Back