Trump, after tweet backlash, hits Dems 'sticking up for' people bad-mouthing America

Your inability to make defend your claim is noted. YOu lose, loser.

i did. you just can't accept it cause your belly is full of orange koolaid.

Your concession is accepted. My points stand as the conclusion of our little debate.

1. I understand your confusion at being expected to defend the shit you say. After all you are a liberal.

2. And you can't.

3. Hillary smeared half the nation. ANd you do to. As you just did. THus proving my point.

4. Trump's platform was designed to serve our interests. Voting for that is not being conned. YOu are just a fucking asshole.

she smeared the deplorables. the ones that deserve every bit of scorn... the ones that are racist - like you... misogynists - like you... islamophobes... which i am pretty sure you are & homophobes... which wouldn't surprise me if you are..... the other 1/2 she absolutely did not. however, like i said, cartoon boy - if you still support trump after these 2 1/2 years- then you & your 'forgotten men' will be pointed out for the poorly educated trumpanzees that you are.

snowflake.

1. If you say someone has a 50% of being a bad person, you have smeared them, you dishonest fuck.

2. Half of America does not deserve those smears, and only a fucktard, HIlalry and you, for example, would claim they do.

3. You are a fucking asshole.
And all those following the race baiting divider of America are Rhode scholars ?? You should pick your battles with those you can defeat

I made 3 points. YOu addressed none of them. Yet had to run your mouth.

If you have nothing to say, STFU.

Your inability to make defend your claim is noted. YOu lose, loser.

i did. you just can't accept it cause your belly is full of orange koolaid.

Your concession is accepted. My points stand as the conclusion of our little debate.

1. I understand your confusion at being expected to defend the shit you say. After all you are a liberal.

2. And you can't.

3. Hillary smeared half the nation. ANd you do to. As you just did. THus proving my point.

4. Trump's platform was designed to serve our interests. Voting for that is not being conned. YOu are just a fucking asshole.

she smeared the deplorables. the ones that deserve every bit of scorn... the ones that are racist - like you... misogynists - like you... islamophobes... which i am pretty sure you are & homophobes... which wouldn't surprise me if you are..... the other 1/2 she absolutely did not. however, like i said, cartoon boy - if you still support trump after these 2 1/2 years- then you & your 'forgotten men' will be pointed out for the poorly educated trumpanzees that you are.

snowflake.

1. If you say someone has a 50% of being a bad person, you have smeared them, you dishonest fuck.

2. Half of America does not deserve those smears, and only a fucktard, HIlalry and you, for example, would claim they do.

buttercup.

Said the loser that can't deny anything I said. FUck you, you dishonest fuck.

When some cocksucker like you, starts with Godwins, obscenities are certainly called for.

You are a vile little piece of shit. FUCK YOU.

lol... never used the word hitler.... never used the word nazi.....

remember when i said 'triggered' ? ......

Triggered-Memes-12.jpg

You cited David Duke and Richard Spencer, and you are a cowardly fucktard.

Your dishonest lib tactic of being a fucking asshole, and then acting like there is something wrong with ME, because I respond appropriately to a fucking asshole,

is just you being a dishonest fucking asshole.

FUCK YOU.

burning-cross-white-house-1024x580.jpg

Your dishonest lib tactic of being a fucking asshole, and then acting like there is something wrong with ME, because I respond appropriately to a fucking asshole,

FUCK YOU.

If America was half, no, a TENTH as racist as race baiting assholes like you claim,

you would not have to use photoshop to support your claims.

Dumbass.
So you say all those voting for the racist trump aren't racists like him?? Well I guess some of you are good people

You are just a race baiting asshole coward. FUck you.

when trump became 'president' the torch bearers got the green light. why did david duke support trump? why did richard spencer giggle like a school girl? why did PEPE croak with glee?

That is the narrative that you filthy liars keep pushing.

You can't back it up, with anything more than your usual bullshit. But having shit pour from your mouth doesn't seem to be a problem for you fuckers.
He asked you a question you didn’t answer.

Telling us,”oh that’s just your narrative”

Is it true?

We used to say bush was a racist simply because his policies that negatively effect poor people, which a lot of blacks happen to be poor. Of course Ben Carson can see the gop side but that’s because he’s got that greedy ignorant ungrateful gene and he forgot where he came from. So you say it’s not racism then it’s more about money, and that is true. If only you poor whites would realize that’s true. But the rich, who typically happen to be mostly whites, use race to divide us.

Trump is actually purposely playing the race card. He’s being much more overt. You think it’s because he doesn’t care and he is unfiltered and you actually agree with the shit he says for example are you a person who likes to tell immigrants to go back to their own country?

Trump thinks being politically incorrect will work. I’m curious to see what America is made of. We kno 49% of voters will vote for trump. I’m curious to see which way the independents and undecideds go. And new voters. I hope like hell they vote this embarrassment out of office.

Trump never played the race card. YOu are being lied to.

THe question he asked, was not a question. It was a propaganda attack, thinly veiled as a question.

Imagine if, every day for your entire life, in view of others, people asked you if you had "stopped beating your wife yet".

And no matter what you said or did, they kept asking the question?

You think that would have an impact on your life?

How long would it be, before you stopped, answering the question, and started punching people in the face?
"YES punch him in the face I'll pay the lawyers bills"" D Trump

Are you retarded?
I was a republican even voted for GWB in 2000 But I've recovered since then

only an ignorant fool would claim to not be a a poorly educated racist & trump leg humper & then post what you just did.

Says the man defending 5 rapists. You are a vile piece of shit.

one woman mistakenly accuses 5 men of rape. DNA PROVES that they didn't. the animal that confessed to the crime, NEVER names them as being there, let alone participated. are you saying that cause donny did? i'll bet.

but your president.... accused by several women ( one being 13 years old at the time ) for sexual assault that encompasses everything from forcing a kiss to unwanted grabbing in a sexual way to outright rape.... many describing the same scenario, is ' innocent '. wow wow wow..... stunning.... but it sure doesn't surprise me that's your mode of thinking.

now tell me how THEY were all lying... tell me your excuse about why - when trump lied he was going to sue them all for defamation, never brought a suit against any of them...

now tell me why you will call summer zervos a liar when her lawsuit against trump for defamation ( approved by the court to proceed ) finally starts up... & then again should it be ruled that donny did kiss & grope her against her will.... because, well the trump ankle grabbers are gonna bend over, right?

& one more thing - we have crossed paths several times on this board & several times you have referred to me as a man.

& SEVERAL times i have corrected you on my gender. i am a woman. born female & will die female.

seems that you cannot retain that one little factoid about me says much about what you can actually use in that brain of yers to give a logical, coherent, retort to anything regarding your thortrump, cartoon boy.

1. The raped woman did NOT accuse the 5 men of rape. She was so badly injured that she has no memory of the incident. The men were arrested for the rape because they were picked up, roaming the park and confessed to the crime.

2. That the one rapists does not accuse the other rapists, is not proof of their innocence. D'uh.

3. My information this incident predates Trump's involvement by quite a bit. Nothing about his statements on it, effected my view on it at all. You are just an asshole.

4. You lefties tend to blur together. It is a result of you all talking like a hive mind. My ability to pretend that you are individuals instead of mindless NPCs, is limited. Deal with it, nor not. Whatever.

they confessed because they were severly pressured into it. it happens.... & no DNA means no rape. no way can any assault that bad not leave a trace of DNA.

lol.... rave on lunatic... rave on.

1. At least one of them just blurted out a denial of his involvement in the car. Another led the cops to the scene. ANOTHER, claimed to have "just held her down, not raped her" which in our laws is a confession of rape.

2. A lack of DNA does not mean that they did not assist in the rape/assault. It does not mean that they did not penetrate but not ejaculate, it does not mean that they did not ejaculate, but their particular dna might not have been recovered for any number of reasons.

3. You are the one raving on, in defense of very violent and vile rapists.

there are other DNA samples that would have been gathered. hair, skill cells etc....

but they were awarded millions of dollars cause they did it.

god you are stupid.

lol... never used the word hitler.... never used the word nazi.....

remember when i said 'triggered' ? ......

Triggered-Memes-12.jpg

FUCK YOU.

If America was half, no, a TENTH as racist as race baiting assholes like you claim,

Dumbass.
So you say all those voting for the racist trump aren't racists like him?? Well I guess some of you are good people

You are what you vote for Sorry correll

You can't back it up, with anything more than your usual bullshit. But having shit pour from your mouth doesn't seem to be a problem for you fuckers.

Is it true?

We used to say bush was a racist simply because his policies that negatively effect poor people, which a lot of blacks happen to be poor. Of course Ben Carson can see the gop side but that’s because he’s got that greedy ignorant ungrateful gene and he forgot where he came from. So you say it’s not racism then it’s more about money, and that is true. If only you poor whites would realize that’s true. But the rich, who typically happen to be mostly whites, use race to divide us.

Trump is actually purposely playing the race card. He’s being much more overt. You think it’s because he doesn’t care and he is unfiltered and you actually agree with the shit he says for example are you a person who likes to tell immigrants to go back to their own country?

Trump thinks being politically incorrect will work. I’m curious to see what America is made of. We kno 49% of voters will vote for trump. I’m curious to see which way the independents and undecideds go. And new voters. I hope like hell they vote this embarrassment out of office.

THe question he asked, was not a question. It was a propaganda attack, thinly veiled as a question.

Imagine if, every day for your entire life, in view of others, people asked you if you had "stopped beating your wife yet".

How long would it be, before you stopped, answering the question, and started punching people in the face?

Are you retarded?

i'm married to a (R) who voted for reagan, HW, & bush lite only the 1st time around cause he knows unethical & immoral when he sees it.

FUCK YOU.

Dumbass.

after 2 1/2 years, he sure is.

Is it true?

Are you retarded?

i'm married to a (R) who voted for reagan, HW, & bush lite only the 1st time around cause he knows unethical & immoral when he sees it.
I knew you had good taste

Are you retarded?

I knew you had good taste
AND I don't need google cause my wife knows everything

Is it true?

Are you retarded?

Wow. I asked you if you were retarded, and you felt the need to be evasive?

Very telling. I will give your typical liberal playing stupid tactic much more credibility in the future.

Says the man defending 5 rapists. You are a vile piece of shit.

one woman mistakenly accuses 5 men of rape. DNA PROVES that they didn't. the animal that confessed to the crime, NEVER names them as being there, let alone participated. are you saying that cause donny did? i'll bet.

but your president.... accused by several women ( one being 13 years old at the time ) for sexual assault that encompasses everything from forcing a kiss to unwanted grabbing in a sexual way to outright rape.... many describing the same scenario, is ' innocent '. wow wow wow..... stunning.... but it sure doesn't surprise me that's your mode of thinking.

now tell me how THEY were all lying... tell me your excuse about why - when trump lied he was going to sue them all for defamation, never brought a suit against any of them...

now tell me why you will call summer zervos a liar when her lawsuit against trump for defamation ( approved by the court to proceed ) finally starts up... & then again should it be ruled that donny did kiss & grope her against her will.... because, well the trump ankle grabbers are gonna bend over, right?

& one more thing - we have crossed paths several times on this board & several times you have referred to me as a man.

& SEVERAL times i have corrected you on my gender. i am a woman. born female & will die female.

seems that you cannot retain that one little factoid about me says much about what you can actually use in that brain of yers to give a logical, coherent, retort to anything regarding your thortrump, cartoon boy.

1. The raped woman did NOT accuse the 5 men of rape. She was so badly injured that she has no memory of the incident. The men were arrested for the rape because they were picked up, roaming the park and confessed to the crime.

2. That the one rapists does not accuse the other rapists, is not proof of their innocence. D'uh.

3. My information this incident predates Trump's involvement by quite a bit. Nothing about his statements on it, effected my view on it at all. You are just an asshole.

4. You lefties tend to blur together. It is a result of you all talking like a hive mind. My ability to pretend that you are individuals instead of mindless NPCs, is limited. Deal with it, nor not. Whatever.

they confessed because they were severly pressured into it. it happens.... & no DNA means no rape. no way can any assault that bad not leave a trace of DNA.

lol.... rave on lunatic... rave on.

1. At least one of them just blurted out a denial of his involvement in the car. Another led the cops to the scene. ANOTHER, claimed to have "just held her down, not raped her" which in our laws is a confession of rape.

2. A lack of DNA does not mean that they did not assist in the rape/assault. It does not mean that they did not penetrate but not ejaculate, it does not mean that they did not ejaculate, but their particular dna might not have been recovered for any number of reasons.

3. You are the one raving on, in defense of very violent and vile rapists.

there are other DNA samples that would have been gathered. hair, skill cells etc....

but they were awarded millions of dollars cause they did it.

god you are stupid.

They were awarded millions because liberals like you, are willing to manufacture "evidence" of how "racist" America is, to support your narrative.

You gave millions to rapists, and gave up justice for a rape survivor, but you got to smear America, so you consider it a win.

You are scum of the earth.

FUCK YOU.

Dumbass.

I voted for better trade and immigration policy, so I guess I am better trade and immigration policy.

Mmm, does that mean my child is half human/half policy hybrid?

And you are still a race baiting asshole coward.

Also, fuck you.

... 20+ Women Who Have Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault & Misconduct
Andrea González-Ramírez

Ahead, all the claims of sexual assault, harassment, and misconduct against President Trump, in reverse chronological order of when they were reported. He has denied all the allegations.
E. Jean Carroll
In an excerpt from her book published in The Cut, Carroll wrote that Trump raped her after she tried to help him find a gift for a unnamed woman.
Alva Johnson
Johnson, who worked on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election, alleged that he attempted to kiss her without her consent at a rally in Florida.
Jill Harth
Harth told The Guardian that Trump made unwanted advances toward her and attempted to grope her during a meeting at Trump Tower in 1992. She alleged that Trump groped her while she and her then partner George Houraney were touring Mar-a-Lago a year later. Harth sued Trump in 1997.
Ninni Laaksonen
Laaksonen told the Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat that Trump groped her while backstage at the Late Show with David Letterman in 2006.
Jessica Drake
Drake said during a press conference that Trump kissed her without her consent at a charity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, NV, in 2006.
Karena Virginia
Virginia told The Washington Post that Trump groped her breast at the 1998 U.S. Open tennis tournament.
Cathy Heller
Heller told The Guardian that Trump forcibly kissed her at a Mother's Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago in 1997.
Summer Zervos
Zervos told reporters that Trump forcibly kissed her and touched her breast without her consent at a dinner in Beverly Hills in 2007. Zervos is currently suing Trump for defamation.

Kristin Anderson
Anderson told The Washington Post that Trump sat next to her at a club in Manhattan, slid his fingers up her skirt without her consent, and then groped her through her underwear in the early 1990s.
Mariah Billado
The former Miss Teen USA contestant told BuzzFeed News that Trump walked in on her and the other teenage contestants while they were changing backstage in 1997.
Samantha Holvey
The former Miss USA contestant told CNN that Trump made lewd comments about the contestants at the 2006 pageant, and personally inspected each woman. It was "the dirtiest I felt in my entire life," she said.
Lisa Boyne
Boyne told HuffPost that Trump looked under women’s skirts and made comments about whether they were wearing underwear or not while at a meeting in a restaurant in 1996. “It was the most offensive scene I’ve ever been a part of,” Boyne said. “I wanted to get the heck out of there.”
Rachel Crooks
Crooks, who worked as a receptionist at an investment firm located in Trump Tower, told The New York Times that Trump kissed her without her consent in 2006.
Jessica Leeds
Leeds told The New York Times that Trump groped her breasts and tried to slide his hand up her skirt without her consent during a flight in the early 1980s.
Melinda McGillivray
McGillivray told the Palm Beach Post that she was 23 when Trump groped her backside during a concert at Mar-a-Lago in 2003.
Cassandra Searles
Searles, a former Miss USA contestant, wrote in a Facebook post that Trump repeatedly groped her backside during the 2013 pageant.
Natasha Stoynoff
The People magazine journalist said Trump forcibly kissed her while she was reporting a story at Mar-a-Lago in 2005.
Tasha Dixon
The former Miss USA contestant told CBS News’ Los Angeles affiliate that Trump walked in on contestants while they were changing at the 2001 pageant.
Bridget Sullivan
Sullivan, who participated in the 2000 Miss Teen USA pageant, told BuzzFeed News that Trump would give the teenage girls "a squeeze like a creepy uncle would" and walked in on them while they were changing in the dressing room.
Temple Taggart
Taggart, a former Miss USA contestant, told The New York Times that Trump kissed her without her consent at the 1997 pageant and a subsequent meeting in Manhattan when she was 21 years old.
Ivana Trump
Ivana said at a deposition during the couple's divorce proceedings that after an argument in 1989, they had a sexual encounter she described as "rape." She later retracted the statement, saying she felt "violated" by the encounter but she didn't think it was rape in "the criminal sense."

At Least 21 Women Have Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault & Misconduct

Forum List

Back