🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

Trump will be observed every day in every way and will be criticized as required.

His presidency will no walk in the park or a stroll in the dark.
Not until after he's sworn in. The media, so far, has given him a bye. Still no real and in depth discussion of the illegal Trump Foundation, his taxes, his business dealings and so on. Just the mildest of speculation.

No, I mean the truth about Hillary's corruption.
You know, the reason why she lost 30 states.

Are the Russians saying something about pizza now?

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

This wasn't an election, it was an I.Q. test...and the American people FAILED!
Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

If you believe that Clinton is either a criminal or a murderer you are a fool!

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Otherwise your an obvious Trump DUPE!

That's because she has not committed any crimes.

Her $100,000 cattle futures profit wasn't a payoff? Are you serious?
Wow, you're able to find a crime no one else could. Why weren't you part of the investigation?

There are many, many more, of course, but I want to get the stupid liberals (I repeat myself) to understand the simplest ones before we move to the more complex ones.

If you believe that the Clintons are running a pay for play scheme with a foundation which supplies AIDS drugs for virtually all of the children in Africa with AIDS, and 75% of the adults, which has an A+ rating from every charity rating organization, and which world leaders have praised for the important work they do for women and children in Africa, boy do I have a bridge I want to talk to you about.

Anybody who voted for serial liar and con artist Donald Trump, is too dumb to be one person, and deserves everything that is about to happen to them.

I have no doubt they use the cover of charity while enriching themselves. It throws people off their scent.
Are you talking about Trump?

'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money

Yes, Trump used foundation money to buy a self-portrait

and finally

NY AG orders Trump Foundation to cease fundraising - CNNPolitics.com

FYI - that's what you do to an illegal and uncertified foundation scam. The fun is only beginning.

I never said Trump wasn't a shady character. Can you bring yourself to saying the same of Hillary?
It's the difference between a scandal and a conspiracy.

Trump Foundation is a scandal. It's an illegal foundation that was shut down for breaking multiple laws. With ongoing investigations. And it was only a single reporter that investigated it. Just a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, did the investigation. And made all those discoveries. See? Scandals are charges and convictions.

The Clinton Foundation, with all it's financials on line, has been investigated by the FBI, the CIA and several congressional investigations using unlimited taxpayer money and couldn't find anything wrong. No charge. No convictions. We call that a conspiracy.

No one wanted to look at Trump. Everyone wanted to look at Clinton. So according to Republicans that makes Mrs. Clinton guilty of something. But because of that single reporter, Trump is covered in scandal to this day, no one is looking at. But Mrs. Clinton is covered in conspiracy because no one can find a scandal.

I would rather have someone who has been targeted with conspiracy rather than someone guilty of a scandal.
Hitlery lost! Deal with it.
Don't you want to know if a foreign power is interfering with our Democratic Process? Either you want to know our country is being protected or you are a drooling idiot tard. No in betweens here.

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

This wasn't an election, it was an I.Q. test...and the American people FAILED!
Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

If you believe that Clinton is either a criminal or a murderer you are a fool!

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Otherwise your an obvious Trump DUPE!

That's because she has not committed any crimes.

Her $100,000 cattle futures profit wasn't a payoff? Are you serious?
Wow, you're able to find a crime no one else could. Why weren't you part of the investigation?

There are many, many more, of course, but I want to get the stupid liberals (I repeat myself) to understand the simplest ones before we move to the more complex ones.
Some simple examples for a simpleton:

Trump Foundation is a scandal. It's an illegal foundation that was shut down for breaking multiple laws. With ongoing investigations. And it was only a single reporter that investigated it. Just a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, did the investigation. And made all those discoveries. See? Scandals are charges and convictions.

The Clinton Foundation, with all it's financials on line, has been investigated by the FBI, the CIA and several congressional investigations using unlimited taxpayer money and couldn't find anything wrong. No charge. No convictions. We call that a conspiracy.

No one wanted to look at Trump. Everyone wanted to look at Clinton. So according to Republicans that makes Mrs. Clinton guilty of something. But because of that single reporter, Trump is covered in scandal to this day, no one is looking at. But Mrs. Clinton is covered in conspiracy because no one can find a scandal.

I would rather have someone who has been targeted with conspiracy rather than someone guilty of a scandal.

See how simple that was? Even a simpleton such as yourself should understand the difference between a scandal and a conspiracy.

Fake thread! :D
Republicans will spend unlimited amount of taxpayer money going after Hillary over emails someone else sent her.

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process, it's "so what"?

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process

Reminding America of Hillary's crimes and corruption. Unforgiveable, eh comrade?

Remind me what were her crimes again, I just can't remember. Was she indicted for anything?? If not , why not?

All of our intelligence agencies said the Russians hacked. But Trump, who says he is like a smart person, knows they are wrong.
And the ignorant minions agree with Donald.

If he doesn't get his intel from them, who does he get it from? Russia?
He will have to clean up our intelligence agencies getting rid of democrats until the agencies start telling the truth.

Harry Reid instructed the agencies to lie. They are lying. Reid might be gone but he still has influence. That influence is still being felt.

Yes he is going to clean up everything, even his business crap. Oh I'm sure he made the CIA lie. Get real. Your got what you voted for , deal with it. Everyone is a crook but Trump, come on , you know how dumb that sounds.

Republicans will spend unlimited amount of taxpayer money going after Hillary over emails someone else sent her.

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process, it's "so what"?

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process

Reminding America of Hillary's crimes and corruption. Unforgiveable, eh comrade?

Remind me what were her crimes again, I just can't remember. Was she indicted for anything?? If not , why not?

Can you say politicized DOJ?

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.
I almost finished reading you post.

I can. Powell used an AOL account. The same AOL that's been hacked about a thousand times.
Powell and Rice were ordered to turn over all their emails and never turned over one. Not even one.

But it's Hillary everyone went after. Oh, because the law changed, which is didn't. Because she had sensitive material on her emails. Yea, sent to her. Not sent by her.

Can anyone say witch hunt?

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

You got bored when you got to the part about how much business Trump Jr. says they do with Russia.

End of interview.

You got bored when you got to the part about how much business Trump Jr. says they do with Russia.
Nah it's you Rdean I got bored after "So I'm watching"

No, it is not silly.

Sure it is, Trump hasn't take office yet, he's still Joe citizen till Jan 20. He doesn't have to power to lead anything yet.

He's still doing more leading than Obama ever has, sadly enough.

No matter what evil Trump does you'll be saying it wasn't as bad as or he's done more than Obama yea yea, we know. Just remember Obama handed Trump a working economy just like Clinton handed Bush a surplus.

And don't you dare say Clinton didn't have a surplus because Bush used that word as the reason to give tax breaks. He said the government shouldn't be holding on to excess money it should be given back to the people who pay taxes. Then he got hit on 9-11 and lied us into a 2nd war while giving tax breaks. A real fucking idiot he was and you guys defended every move just like you will be the best Trumpbots ever.

Just remember Obama handed Trump a working economy just like Clinton handed Bush a surplus.

If the Internet Bubble had burst in 1999, Clinton would have handed Bush a deficit.
If the Real Estate Bubble had bust in 2009, Bush would have handed Obama a surplus.

So what?
Blabla dot com bs bla bla

I can. Powell used an AOL account. The same AOL that's been hacked about a thousand times.
Powell and Rice were ordered to turn over all their emails and never turned over one. Not even one.

But it's Hillary everyone went after. Oh, because the law changed, which is didn't. Because she had sensitive material on her emails. Yea, sent to her. Not sent by her.

Can anyone say witch hunt?

She had physical command and control over her server, she is responsible for everything on it. Did she ever report anyone for sending classified information, NO. That is also a violation of law. Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, the bitch is guilty. And don't try to give me this shit she had no intent, she intended to violate the federal records keeping act, as part of that ongoing crime she also violated the espionage laws, she destroyed emails under subpoena, she destroyed devices, there was clear intent. All it takes is a prosecutor willing to properly present the case and the bitch is toast.

I never said Trump wasn't a shady character. Can you bring yourself to saying the same of Hillary?

So you think that the CIA investigated the Clinton Foundation?
Since when has the CIA been involved in criminal investigations?
My understanding is the CIA is called The Central Intelligence Agency.....not the Criminal Investigation Agency.
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) | Clinton Email Investigation Timeline
So what??

Trump will be observed every day in every way and will be criticized as required.

His presidency will no walk in the park or a stroll in the dark.
Not until after he's sworn in. The media, so far, has given him a bye. Still no real and in depth discussion of the illegal Trump Foundation, his taxes, his business dealings and so on. Just the mildest of speculation.
Probably because the Trump Foundation was a campaign creation to offset activities that Bill Clinton was doing himself that might come up before the election. Hillary's people created an issue and a fake accusation from every single weakness Hillary had in her history, very single one right down to accusations of sexual misconduct. It was all nothing more than unfounded accusations designed to keep you idiots in line.

There are none so blind as those who WILL not see.

Don't you think if there was anything, anything at all, that the Republican Party would have been screaming from the rooftops about the so-called politicized DOJ? Heaven knows they were pissed enough that Ken Starr found nothing.

Forum List

Back