🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

We had warnings long before the election that people were trying to hack the elections. The department of Homeland security should have taken action to protect the elections. If we got hacked we have no one to blame but our selves.

This isn't about hacking votes, it's about exposing the truth about Hillary and the DNC.

You mean that they like pizza or are you referring to the child slave ring that they were running out of the basement of the pizza place?

No, I mean the truth about Hillary's corruption.
You know, the reason why she lost 30 states.

Are the Russians saying something about pizza now?

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

This wasn't an election, it was an I.Q. test...and the American people FAILED!

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

No. When you get a chance, please explain those to me.

I was referring to the exposure of Hillary's lies and corruption, as well as that of the DNC.

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

And don't leave out the people who believed the truth about Hillary and voted against her too.

This isn't about hacking votes, it's about exposing the truth about Hillary and the DNC.

You mean that they like pizza or are you referring to the child slave ring that they were running out of the basement of the pizza place?

Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

If you believe that Clinton is either a criminal or a murderer you are a fool!

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Otherwise your an obvious Trump DUPE!

That's because she has not committed any crimes.

Her $100,000 cattle futures profit wasn't a payoff? Are you serious?

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.
Orange rectum

I have a beautiful bridge for sale that I really believe you'll be interested in buying.

Russia might have helped Trump win, because they perceive him friendlier to Russia. But i don't think it's unfair to say that Hillary Clinton was bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia, the UAE and the global corporations that shipped all our industry to China and Mexico.

Yes it is unfair to say it because it's not true. More Republican lies.

Why would the Clintons, who have been subject to 16 Republican investigations, open their Foundation up to bribery charges KNOWING before they started, that Republicans would accuse them of accepting bribes? It makes no sense.

I have a beautiful bridge for sale that I really believe you'll be interested in buying.

If you believe that the Clintons are running a pay for play scheme with a foundation which supplies AIDS drugs for virtually all of the children in Africa with AIDS, and 75% of the adults, which has an A+ rating from every charity rating organization, and which world leaders have praised for the important work they do for women and children in Africa, boy do I have a bridge I want to talk to you about.

Anybody who voted for serial liar and con artist Donald Trump, is too dumb to be one person, and deserves everything that is about to happen to them.

Russia might have helped Trump win, because they perceive him friendlier to Russia. But i don't think it's unfair to say that Hillary Clinton was bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia, the UAE and the global corporations that shipped all our industry to China and Mexico.

Why would the Clintons, who have been subject to 16 Republican investigations, open their Foundation up to bribery charges KNOWING before they started, that Republicans would accuse them of accepting bribes? It makes no sense.

If you believe that the Clintons are running a pay for play scheme with a foundation which supplies AIDS drugs for virtually all of the children in Africa with AIDS, and 75% of the adults, which has an A+ rating from every charity rating organization, and which world leaders have praised for the important work they do for women and children in Africa, boy do I have a bridge I want to talk to you about.

Anybody who voted for serial liar and con artist Donald Trump, is too dumb to be one person, and deserves everything that is about to happen to them.

I have no doubt they use the cover of charity while enriching themselves. It throws people off their scent.

Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

If you believe that Clinton is either a criminal or a murderer you are a fool!

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Otherwise your an obvious Trump DUPE!

That's because she has not committed any crimes.

Her $100,000 cattle futures profit wasn't a payoff? Are you serious?
Wow, you're able to find a crime no one else could. Why weren't you part of the investigation?

I have no doubt they use the cover of charity while enriching themselves. It throws people off their scent.
Are you talking about Trump?

'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money

Yes, Trump used foundation money to buy a self-portrait

and finally

NY AG orders Trump Foundation to cease fundraising - CNNPolitics.com

FYI - that's what you do to an illegal and uncertified foundation scam. The fun is only beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake, please confine your stalking and personal attacks on me to the open forum. That's 2 direct message to my mailbox. I often try to avoid you in the open forum, so you can be assured I do not want to have private messages with you. Thank you.
Get over yourself. I gave you a private message, which you are not to discuss on the open forum. Play by the rules. Or shut up.

This is also not a discussion for the two of you to be having in this thread since it is not related to the topic at hand, so yes, please play by the rules or exit the thread

Because Hillary know's she'll get away with it. After all, her and her husband make most of their millions from several minute long 'speeches' to corporations and honorary chairmanships that pay millions of dollars. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton's state department approves billion dollar agreements between those companies and other countries such as the UAE. I mean, it's not like most higher politicians don't do corrupt shit like that, but her and bill have it down to an art form. You don't make millions off a public salary.

They make millions off their books, and their investments, just like other politicians. There is no "conflict of interest" statutes which affect members of Congress, the Senate or the Executive Branch. Every day they receive insider information regarding mergers, regulations, new patents and other information which, in the hands of anyone other than members of Congress, the Senate or the Executive Branch would be deemed "insider information" and would preclude them from buying or selling stocks.

IOW's doing the same thing that landed Martha Stewart in jail, is perfectly legal for members of your government. Even those who don't arrive in Congress or the Senate as millionaires, leave it wealthy. Except Bernie Sanders, who refuses to get with the program.

IOW's doing the same thing that landed Martha Stewart in jail, is perfectly legal for members of your government.

Martha Stewart did not go to jail for insider trading.

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.

almost treason?

'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

and finally

FYI - that's what you do to an illegal and uncertified foundation scam. The fun is only beginning.

I never said Trump wasn't a shady character. Can you bring yourself to saying the same of Hillary?

No, it is not silly.

Sure it is, Trump hasn't take office yet, he's still Joe citizen till Jan 20. He doesn't have to power to lead anything yet.

He's still doing more leading than Obama ever has, sadly enough.

No matter what evil Trump does you'll be saying it wasn't as bad as or he's done more than Obama yea yea, we know. Just remember Obama handed Trump a working economy just like Clinton handed Bush a surplus.

And don't you dare say Clinton didn't have a surplus because Bush used that word as the reason to give tax breaks. He said the government shouldn't be holding on to excess money it should be given back to the people who pay taxes. Then he got hit on 9-11 and lied us into a 2nd war while giving tax breaks. A real fucking idiot he was and you guys defended every move just like you will be the best Trumpbots ever.

Just remember Obama handed Trump a working economy just like Clinton handed Bush a surplus.

If the Internet Bubble had burst in 1999, Clinton would have handed Bush a deficit.
If the Real Estate Bubble had bust in 2009, Bush would have handed Obama a surplus.

So what?

and finally

I never said Trump wasn't a shady character. Can you bring yourself to saying the same of Hillary?
It's the difference between a scandal and a conspiracy.

Trump Foundation is a scandal. It's an illegal foundation that was shut down for breaking multiple laws. With ongoing investigations. And it was only a single reporter that investigated it. Just a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, did the investigation. And made all those discoveries. See? Scandals are charges and convictions.

The Clinton Foundation, with all it's financials on line, has been investigated by the FBI, the CIA and several congressional investigations using unlimited taxpayer money and couldn't find anything wrong. No charge. No convictions. We call that a conspiracy.

No one wanted to look at Trump. Everyone wanted to look at Clinton. So according to Republicans that makes Mrs. Clinton guilty of something. But because of that single reporter, Trump is covered in scandal to this day, no one is looking at. But Mrs. Clinton is covered in conspiracy because no one can find a scandal.

I would rather have someone who has been targeted with conspiracy rather than someone guilty of a scandal.

and finally

Trump Foundation is a scandal. It's an illegal foundation that was shut down for breaking multiple laws. With ongoing investigations. And it was only a single reporter that investigated it. Just a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, did the investigation. And made all those discoveries. See? Scandals are charges and convictions.

The Clinton Foundation, with all it's financials on line, has been investigated by the FBI, the CIA and several congressional investigations using unlimited taxpayer money and couldn't find anything wrong. No charge. No convictions. We call that a conspiracy.

No one wanted to look at Trump. Everyone wanted to look at Clinton. So according to Republicans that makes Mrs. Clinton guilty of something. But because of that single reporter, Trump is covered in scandal to this day, no one is looking at. But Mrs. Clinton is covered in conspiracy because no one can find a scandal.

I would rather have someone who has been targeted with conspiracy rather than someone guilty of a scandal.
Hitlery lost! Deal with it.

and finally

So you think that the CIA investigated the Clinton Foundation?
Since when has the CIA been involved in criminal investigations?
My understanding is the CIA is called The Central Intelligence Agency.....not the Criminal Investigation Agency.

Remember when Republicans attacked Obama for only attending intel briefings 44% of the time. The rest of the time, he would read them. They called him the golfing president even when he golfed less than presidents before him.

Remember this quote by Dick Cheney:

"If President Obama were participating in his intelligence briefings on a regular basis then perhaps he would understand why people are so offended at his efforts to take sole credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden."

This is what Trump says:

"You know, I'm, like, a smart person," Trump told "Fox News Sunday." "I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that. But I do say, 'If something should change, let us know.'"

He only goes one time a week.

"You know, I'm, like, a smart person," Trump said in his best Valley Girl.

Trump will be observed every day in every way and will be criticized as required.

His presidency will be no walk in the park or a stroll in the dark.

Last edited:

and finally

So you think that the CIA investigated the Clinton Foundation?
Since when has the CIA been involved in criminal investigations?
My understanding is the CIA is called The Central Intelligence Agency.....not the Criminal Investigation Agency.
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) | Clinton Email Investigation Timeline

Forum List

Back