🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

Johan, little buddy, Clinton is not the subject: Trump is the subject. Get with the program.

And now the Regressive Far Right Mac1958 is defending Trump and the Russkies.

Hillary was the only alternative. this is not about Trump, this is about the election itself and the email leaks that Hillary caused.
This OP is about Trump and the Russians.

Hey Jake, want to bet gas goes up to over $3 a gallon in the very near future? Want to bet your home heating bills will go up? The coal and oil companies always do better under the Republicans. Of course Michigan does worse. F150 sales go down when gas goes up.

Johan, little buddy, Clinton is not the subject: Trump is the subject. Get with the program.

Hillary was the only alternative. this is not about Trump, this is about the election itself and the email leaks that Hillary caused.

Hey Jake, want to bet gas goes up to over $3 a gallon in the very near future? Want to bet your home heating bills will go up? The coal and oil companies always do better under the Republicans. Of course Michigan does worse. F150 sales go down when gas goes up.
If the OPEC deal holds and we can figure out where Libya and Nigeria are in all of that, you may be right. I don't see SA though all that interested in giving Russia a shot at better oil income. I am sure that Trump and his pro-Russian policy would support it.

If the OPEC deal holds and we can figure out where Libya and Nigeria are in all of that, you may be right. I don't see SA though all that interested in giving Russia a shot at better oil income. I am sure that Trump and his pro-Russian policy would support it.

I'm predicting it here and now. It dawned on me not everyone hurt during the Bush admin. Oil companies and oil company employees did great during the Bush years. Defense contractors did better. Companies that want to deregulate do better under Republicans.

And the American people aren't intelligent enough to not be played. We get what we deserve. I'm going to look out for me. Save a ton of money and build a bomb shelter. Hide my money so they don't get it in the end.

We'll buy oil from Russia -- cheap!
Oh no we won't. We will pay $3.20 a gallon and some Trump shell corporation will make billions on the deal and after 2 weeks of $4 a gallon Trump will make a deal and get the price down to $3.20 a gallon and you'll be praising him for saving you 80 fucking cents a gallon and you'll never admit gas was $2 a gallon to begin with. Soon the excuses for why gas just skyrocketed will begin.

Oh no we won't. We will pay $3.20 a gallon and some Trump shell corporation will make billions on the deal and after 2 weeks of $4 a gallon Trump will make a deal and get the price down to $3.20 a gallon and you'll be praising him for saving you 80 fucking cents a gallon and you'll never admit gas was $2 a gallon to begin with. Soon the excuses for why gas just skyrocketed will begin.

Look at the mess Trump is inheriting

hahaha! Perfect right wing liar at the perfect time. Bush handed Obama the Great Recession and you denied it and now you claim Obama is handing Trump a mess?

You've been brainwashed.

Republican convention theme was officially Make America Work Again, echoing Donald Trump’s apocalyptic rhetoric about the U.S. economy under President Barack Obama. “The president has been regulating to death a free-market economy he doesn’t like and doesn’t understand,” the GOP platform declares. The delegates here have varying degrees of enthusiasm for Trump, but they all seem to agree the Obama economy is a ghastly mess.

Except for the economy wherever they happen to live.

“Actually, we’re doing great,” says Donna Gottschall, a human resources consultant in Greenville, S.C. “Employment’s up. Housing’s up. Everything’s green in Greenville!”

GOP Delegates Say the Economy Is Terrible—Except Where They Live

Now you may not realize you've been brainwashed and swallowed a load of crap but I do.

Last edited:

He convinced you
“Oh, yeah, unemployment is way down,” says Al Baldasaro, a state legislator and retired Marine from Londonderry, N.H. “Obviously, it’s gotten better.”

“Things are wonderful in our town,” says Ranae Lentz, a Republican county chair from Bellefontaine, Ohio. “We can’t fill all the job openings.”

Just as most Americans say they hate Congress but routinely vote for their local congressmen, most Republicans seem to detect a national economic malaise while — with some exceptions in places like coal country and the oil patch — touting the economic progress in their local communities. They square that circle in a variety of ways — crediting their Republican mayors and governors, accusing Obama of manipulating data, or citing legitimate weaknesses in the recovery from the Great Recession. But with unemployment down from 10 percent to less than 5 percent since late 2009, one of Trump’s many challenges will be convincing non-Republicans that America isn’t working even though nearly 15 million more Americans are.

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.

You are advocating war with Russia?

Cool. When do you want to attack? I thought Obama said Putin was not a threat.
But are you implying that we MUST kiss their rear ends and take it up ours with their election interference etc ...and play like they are the best thing since sliced bread, and have a bromance with Putin for the world to see, in order to NOT go to war with Russia? :rolleyes:

The Bush White House manipulated that data to suit it's agenda of invasion and occupation.
I agree that the Bush administration deserves condemnation for lying to the American people to get what he wanted. I BELIEVE ANY PRESIDENT WHO DOES THAT DESERVES EQUAL CONDEMNATION, DON'T YOU?!
But you are giving president-elect a pass, and that won't stand with the American people.
Which American people?

He convinced you
“Oh, yeah, unemployment is way down,” says Al Baldasaro, a state legislator and retired Marine from Londonderry, N.H. “Obviously, it’s gotten better.”

“Things are wonderful in our town,” says Ranae Lentz, a Republican county chair from Bellefontaine, Ohio. “We can’t fill all the job openings.”

Just as most Americans say they hate Congress but routinely vote for their local congressmen, most Republicans seem to detect a national economic malaise while — with some exceptions in places like coal country and the oil patch — touting the economic progress in their local communities. They square that circle in a variety of ways — crediting their Republican mayors and governors, accusing Obama of manipulating data, or citing legitimate weaknesses in the recovery from the Great Recession. But with unemployment down from 10 percent to less than 5 percent since late 2009, one of Trump’s many challenges will be convincing non-Republicans that America isn’t working even though nearly 15 million more Americans are.

Obama's handing over a government with $14 Trillion ($10T US Government, $4T Fed) more debt than when he entered and a US economy where unemployment and food stamps are the main engines driving the ObamaEconomy

Historic highs in the Stock Markets and near record low unemployment. Such a mess.......

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

But are you implying that we MUST kiss their rear ends and take it up ours with their election interference etc ...and play like they are the best thing since sliced bread, and have a bromance with Putin for the world to see, in order to NOT go to war with Russia? :rolleyes:
ColonelAngus, is that what you said? I had to read your post twice, and I still never got that interpretation out of what you said! I sure am glad we have liberals here to help tell us what we say after we say it. :p

Historic highs in the Stock Markets and near record low unemployment. Such a mess.......
I think the words you are looking for are, "Thank you, Donald Trump, for the massive spike in the stock market after the election based on the predicted success under your Presidency, despite Obama leaving you a country $20 Trillion in debt!"

:p

End of interview.

I am implying that anyone tweaked that Trump is a Putin puppet is a hand wringing fuckstick..

I think the words you are looking for are, "Thank you, Donald Trump, for the massive spike in the stock market after the election based on the predicted success under your Presidency, despite Obama leaving you a country $20 Trillion in debt!"

Nope it's still the Obama economy. Just like in Dec. 2008 it was still Bushes economy.

End of interview.

What interference?Did Putin vote?

Nope it's still the Obama economy. Just like in Dec. 2008 it was still Bushes economy.
Nope! Experts state otherwise. Now you don't believe experts?

Forum List

Back