🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

But you are giving president-elect a pass, and that won't stand with the American people.
How am I giving the President-elect a pass?

Do you know what a 'President-elect' is? It's the same thing as a 'Retired General' or a 'Former President' - a CITIZEN!

Once Donald Trump takes the oath of office and assumes the role of President, all the kid gloves are off, every single words he says and every thing he does will be even more scrutinized than they are now. I will be one of his strictest critics, no matter what liberals think.

I am willing to wait until he assumes the office, even though he is doing and saying some concerning things already.

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

This wasn't an election, it was an I.Q. test...and the American people FAILED!
Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

If you believe that Clinton is either a criminal or a murderer you are a fool!

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Otherwise your an obvious Trump DUPE!
Yeah yeah yeah you know Obummer owns the DOJ said she didn't do anything wrong and she thinks were all a bunch of fucking idiots well I'm not a fucking idiot she's a criminal and a murderer so live with it buddy

Yes, you are fucking idiot and your going to have to live with that! I pity you!
Exactly just remember she's a criminal and a murderer been Benghazi, Benghazi I will live with it because nobody is doing anything to put her behind bars and that's where she belongs live with it

No matter how often you repeat those lies intelligent people will never believe you. You are a drone and nothing more!

Russia might have helped Trump win, because they perceive him friendlier to Russia. But i don't think it's unfair to say that Hillary Clinton was bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia, the UAE and the global corporations that shipped all our industry to China and Mexico.

No, it is not silly.

Yes it is.

I have concerns about Trump, but to say that he is a Manchurian Candidate who will never go against Russia, even at America's expense, is retarded.

In what way is it retarded. You don't think that Putin calling all Russians home before the election because he feared nuclear war if Hillary was elected, wasn't meant to sway votes to Trump?

Or that the Trump campaign was reading emails in the media which were later posted by a Russian hacking site.

There are other examples, which you chose to ignore at the time they occur. American banks won't loan to Trump because of his bankruptcy record, and he's just added a 7th to his list - Trump Hotel Toronto.

Being 'almost treasonous' is like being 'almost PREGNANT'. The only thing the OP has pointed out is that Trump has NOT committed treason.

Trump is just a really bad guy. He doesn't care about your average American

You mean.........like Democrats?
He is a democrat, you moonbat.
Ahhhhh, like you!
Much more like you. You are no Republican.

Why thank you! You are correct, I am not a Republican. Of course, neither are you regardless how many times you tell the lie comrade.

Russia might have helped Trump win, because they perceive him friendlier to Russia. But i don't think it's unfair to say that Hillary Clinton was bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia, the UAE and the global corporations that shipped all our industry to China and Mexico.

Yes it is unfair to say it because it's not true. More Republican lies.

Why would the Clintons, who have been subject to 16 Republican investigations, open their Foundation up to bribery charges KNOWING before they started, that Republicans would accuse them of accepting bribes? It makes no sense.

Why would the Clintons, who have been subject to 16 Republican investigations, open their Foundation up to bribery charges KNOWING before they started, that Republicans would accuse them of accepting bribes? It makes no sense.

Because Hillary know's she'll get away with it. After all, her and her husband make most of their millions from several minute long 'speeches' to corporations and honorary chairmanships that pay millions of dollars. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton's state department approves billion dollar agreements between those companies and other countries such as the UAE. I mean, it's not like most higher politicians don't do corrupt shit like that, but her and bill have it down to an art form. You don't make millions off a public salary.

Being 'almost treasonous' is like being 'almost PREGNANT'. The only thing the OP has pointed out is that Trump has NOT committed treason.
It means risky behavior, twit, and we can't have that it in a president.

Johan, HRC is nothing of interest now.

Trump is.

I will bet Putin has a background, medial, and psychological profile on every US candidate who was running for office. I will bet Putin DID prefer Trump over Hillary because Hillary is highly experienced in politics - the inside and out, the good and the ugly, knows all the tricks. Trump is brand new to politics, has a thin skin, and can be goaded into action when his ego is hurt. There are a lot of reasons Putin would prefer Trump to Hillary, but even if Putin/Russia did hack the election there is no reason to blame / accuse Trump of having anything to do with it.

If Putin acted it was for himself and Russia - it sure as hell wasn't for Trump's personal benefit. Liberals love to bash Trump's ego, but they are not giving him credit now. Of course Trump is dismissing Putin / Russia being responsible for / having anything to do with HIS victory.

The hatred aimed a Trump is misplaced. It should be aimed at Putin and Russia.

It means risky behavior, twit, and we can't have that it in a president.
That's what I said - 'DID NOT COMMIT TREASON!'

So now libs want to bash the living shit out of people who demonstrate 'risky behavior'?! Tell me, just how much of the world / people's lives DO the Libs want to control? Is the end-game to lock people up in pods like in the Matrix?

Because Hillary know's she'll get away with it. After all, her and her husband make most of their millions from several minute long 'speeches' to corporations and honorary chairmanships that pay millions of dollars. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton's state department approves billion dollar agreements between those companies and other countries such as the UAE. I mean, it's not like most higher politicians don't do corrupt shit like that, but her and bill have it down to an art form. You don't make millions off a public salary.

They make millions off their books, and their investments, just like other politicians. There is no "conflict of interest" statutes which affect members of Congress, the Senate or the Executive Branch. Every day they receive insider information regarding mergers, regulations, new patents and other information which, in the hands of anyone other than members of Congress, the Senate or the Executive Branch would be deemed "insider information" and would preclude them from buying or selling stocks.

IOW's doing the same thing that landed Martha Stewart in jail, is perfectly legal for members of your government. Even those who don't arrive in Congress or the Senate as millionaires, leave it wealthy. Except Bernie Sanders, who refuses to get with the program.

easyt defends Putin and Russia..
Oh you poor little ignorant, butt-hurt snowflake.....

I suggest how the President of the united States should respond in dealing with a foreign leader / nation that has committed an 'act of war' against the United states, instead of just crying about it, and you laughably declare me to be defending Putin. Yeah, ok....

Merry Christmas, Snowflake!

:lmao:

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

If RUSSIA is evil, why were Hillary and Obama hitting the reset button?

First, Republicans universally supported free trade agreements back in the '90s. Bill Clinton broke with liberals who were against it, so try placing the blame where it belongs - on the free-market proponents - the vast majority of which are Republicans.

Second, our alliance with Saudi Arabia & the UAE predates Bill Clinton's Presidency and Hillary Clinton's candidacy. G.H. Bush AND G.W. Bush both sent HUGE American armies to fight Iraq for the purpose of protecting Saudi Arabia. Did you really think that they believed the WMD story? Guess again!

Everybody in the world will try to influence the American elections as much as they can possibly get away with. The real people to blame is the Department of Homeland security for not protecting against hacking AND the American people for allowing themselves to be duped into believing obvious lies and blatantly fake news stories!

But not as childish as blaming Hillary's defeat on Russia.

LOL.

I voted for Trump! It's funny, these knee jerk posts.

Yes, reminding the people of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans was awful!
Why was it awful?

Did we really need Russia to hack anything to know the DNC is awful?

Superdelegates should have been your first clue.

Did we really need Russia to hack anything to know the DNC is awful?

Exactly. So why the outrage?
Uh because they tried to influence the direction of a free and fair election?

I don't care if the results were positive or negative. Helpful to Trump or helpful to Hillary. Things like this cannot be allowed!

How specifically did they try to influence the election?

What specific actions did they take to try to influence our election?

Did you support Obama going to England and speaking out against BREXIT? Did you consider that "trying to influence" a vote?

The Bush White House manipulated that data to suit it's agenda of invasion and occupation.
I agree that the Bush administration deserves condemnation for lying to the American people to get what he wanted. I BELIEVE ANY PRESIDENT WHO DOES THAT DESERVES EQUAL CONDEMNATION, DON'T YOU?!

My point is Trump and his supporters are lying about the CIA's role in the propaganda build up to the Iraq invasion and demeaning one of our best assets.

They make millions off their books, and their investments, just like other politicians. There is no "conflict of interest" statutes which affect members of Congress, the Senate or the Executive Branch. Every day they receive insider information regarding mergers, regulations, new patents and other information which, in the hands of anyone other than members of Congress, the Senate or the Executive Branch would be deemed "insider information" and would preclude them from buying or selling stocks.

IOW's doing the same thing that landed Martha Stewart in jail, is perfectly legal for members of your government. Even those who don't arrive in Congress or the Senate as millionaires, leave it wealthy. Except Bernie Sanders, who refuses to get with the program.
politicians have also made their fortune engaging in 'Insider Trading', which is ILLEGAL, even for them.

Remember several years ago when several politicians got caught illegally engaging in 'Insider Trading'? Both parties rallied together to respond because members of both parties were caught, and their ability to make millions doing it was threatened.

Congress responded to the (temporary, as usual) outcry by declaring to the American people that they 'did not know that the rule regarding to insider Trading applied to them'.

:wtf:

I guess they had gotten so used to the idea that they are above the Constitution, Rule of law, and all laws they impose on us they simply forgot.

INSTEAD of punishing their members, as we surely would be - like Martha Stewart was, Congress quickly drafted a piece of legislation that stated 'FROM NOW ON members of Congress would adhere to 'Insider Trading' laws'.

It was a 'dog and pony show' to placate the outraged citizens.

Forum List

Back