🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

We had warnings long before the election that people were trying to hack the elections. The department of Homeland security should have taken action to protect the elections. If we got hacked we have no one to blame but our selves.

We had warnings long before the election that people were trying to hack the elections. The department of Homeland security should have taken action to protect the elections. If we got hacked we have no one to blame but our selves.

This isn't about hacking votes, it's about exposing the truth about Hillary and the DNC.

This isn't about hacking votes, it's about exposing the truth about Hillary and the DNC.

You mean that they like pizza or are you referring to the child slave ring that they were running out of the basement of the pizza place?

You mean that they like pizza or are you referring to the child slave ring that they were running out of the basement of the pizza place?

No, I mean the truth about Hillary's corruption.
You know, the reason why she lost 30 states.

Are the Russians saying something about pizza now?

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

This wasn't an election, it was an I.Q. test...and the American people FAILED!

But not as childish as blaming Hillary's defeat on Russia.

LOL.

I voted for Trump! It's funny, these knee jerk posts.

Yes, reminding the people of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans was awful!
Why was it awful?

Did we really need Russia to hack anything to know the DNC is awful?

Superdelegates should have been your first clue.

Did we really need Russia to hack anything to know the DNC is awful?

Exactly. So why the outrage?
Uh because they tried to influence the direction of a free and fair election?

I don't care if the results were positive or negative. Helpful to Trump or helpful to Hillary. Things like this cannot be allowed!

Uh because they tried to influence the direction of a free and fair election?

Exposing Dem corruption influenced the direction of a free and fair election?
Their corruption should have remained hidden, that was the fair thing to do.
Yeah, I see your point.
You know what else was unfair? Showing that Evan Bayh didn't know his address in Indiana.
And showing Hillary collapsing on September 11th.

Just too much info floating around out there...unfair.
Simple question.

What if they had done this to Trump during his campaign?

What would you be saying right now?
They didn't?

Are you referring to the massive campaign of character assassination, based on fake news and blatant lies, against Clinton?

She lost in 30 states because the majority of Americans are idiots that voted for a scam artist that conned them into believing outright lies about Clinton.

Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

Instead of voting for a criminal and murderer I'd say the majority of American people are winners

If you believe that Clinton is either a criminal or a murderer you are a fool!

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

Otherwise your an obvious Trump DUPE!

The same CIA that provided the 'evidence' that Saddam Hussein had WMD

The Bush White House manipulated that data to suit it's agenda of invasion and occupation.

Drumheller said that, when then-CIA Director George Tenet told President Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and other high-ranking officials that Sabri was providing information, his comments were met with excitement that proved short-lived.

"[The source] told us that there were no active weapons of mass destruction programs," Drumheller is quoted as saying. "The [White House] group that was dealing with preparation for the Iraq war came back and said they were no longer interested. And we said 'Well, what about the intel?' And they said 'Well, this isn't about intel anymore. This is about regime change.' "

Drumheller said the administration officials wanted no more information from Sabri because: "The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."

CNN.com - Ex-CIA official: WMD evidence ignored - Apr 23, 2006

Take your propaganda home, Red.

Trump and his tools are absolutely untrustworthy.

You folks got the election, now you are going to be examined very, very closely. Every day. As long as Trump is president.

Clinton has bee investigated over and over again and has never been indicted. That's because she has not committed any crimes.

If your refrring to Benghazi, the I suggest that you read up on what exactly happened at Benghazi instead of just believing wingnut hearsay. Clinton had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at Benghazi:

Yeah yeah yeah you know Obummer owns the DOJ said she didn't do anything wrong and she thinks were all a bunch of fucking idiots well I'm not a fucking idiot she's a criminal and a murderer so live with it buddy

Yeah yeah yeah you know Obummer owns the DOJ said she didn't do anything wrong and she thinks were all a bunch of fucking idiots well I'm not a fucking idiot she's a criminal and a murderer so live with it buddy

Yes, you are fucking idiot and your going to have to live with that! I pity you!

The Bush White House manipulated that data to suit it's agenda of invasion and occupation.
I agree that the Bush administration deserves condemnation for lying to the American people to get what he wanted. I BELIEVE ANY PRESIDENT WHO DOES THAT DESERVES EQUAL CONDEMNATION, DON'T YOU?!

Yes, you are fucking idiot and your going to have to live with that! I pity you!
Exactly just remember she's a criminal and a murderer been Benghazi, Benghazi I will live with it because nobody is doing anything to put her behind bars and that's where she belongs live with it

I agree that the Bush administration deserves condemnation for lying to the American people to get what he wanted. I BELIEVE ANY PRESIDENT WHO DOES THAT DESERVES EQUAL CONDEMNATION, DON'T YOU?!
But you are giving president-elect a pass, and that won't stand with the American people.

To late. We are already seeing it. With his attack on our many intelligence agencies calling them ridiculous. Those are the people whose support he needs to defend the country. Duh!
Exactly...NOW we are seeing it? Too late!
They are ridiculous...this is ridiculous!
The WH announced Obama has ordered the intelligence community
he wants a full scale investigation into Russia's role in the election
and wants the findings before he leaves office in Jan...Dec 9th
Oscama already had the findings on the 9th

Oct 7th the WH officially accused Moscow
of interfering in the election via cyberspace
Obviously, this is around the time this Intel was being gathered

You mean to fucking tell me, we have EVERY intelligence agency
told to begin investing Russia, some time in Oct,
and in the second week of December, an assessment by the CIA
confirms Russia played a role in Trump winning, as intended

So, what's that mean...they watched it go down
and waited until now to announce what they purposely allowed

Or, they didn't realize it during the time they were micro monitoring
it wasn't until they got together for pizza and beer
and went over their hand written notes, ala, go go gadget pen
and, after a few shots of Patron, all had a Ah Haaaah moment.

Get the fuck outta here,
They either allowed it, were clueless or are full of shit!

Defend the country.... fucking hysterical
Whose gonna defend us from them!
Republicans will spend unlimited amount of taxpayer money going after Hillary over emails someone else sent her.

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process, it's "so what"?
Going over emails, that had security codes removed
and refashioned with inconspicuous email headers

Millions of dollars coming into the Clinton foundation
by foreign governments in the Middle East..

Wipe it? Like, with a cloth or something
30 years, a career in government, SoS,
she didn't know what the C stood for, meant....
But, had Huma remove and replace security headers.

Guilty of a crime...nahhhh, poor judgement, no biggie

Get the fuck outta here

All of our intelligence agencies said the Russians hacked. But Trump, who says he is like a smart person, knows they are wrong.
And the ignorant minions agree with Donald.

If he doesn't get his intel from them, who does he get it from? Russia?
Liar liar pants on fire...fake news fake claim

All agencies didn't get involved...they don't agree
Assessment isnt definite, it's an opinion jerkwade...
Just looooove the misleading language
We've gotten more Intel about corrupt Hillary from somewhere,
Other then our own government/intelligence community

Trump is the smart one, now go crawl back under your rock

Forum List

Back