🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

Clarify it for me.

Hacking the databases of both the RNC and DNC.

And a political system that has, to date, protected her.

And? That political system is about to get a lot more hostile to people like her.

Oh ye of little faith.

Da, whistleblowers bad, tovarisch.

How childish.

Hacking the databases of both the RNC and DNC.

Yes, reminding the people of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans was awful!
Why was it awful?

That political system is about to get a lot more hostile to people like her.

I hope so.

How childish.

But not as childish as blaming Hillary's defeat on Russia.

After you people blocked every investigation into the corruption of Obama and Hillary after a long line of other Democrats, to claim that somehow you have any belief in the rule of law is just a joke.

Who is "you people"?

Interesting how you're now lumping me in with that crowd after I spent the majority of the campaign season on this board demanding she be punished. I know you've seen me do it. Are you calling me a liar?

Quite interesting how you're also accusing me of something I never did.

But not as childish as blaming Hillary's defeat on Russia.

LOL.

I voted for Trump! It's funny, these knee jerk posts.

Yes, reminding the people of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans was awful!
Why was it awful?

Did we really need Russia to hack anything to know the DNC is awful?

Superdelegates should have been your first clue.

Last edited:
We knew the Russians were hacking us for years, why are we crying now?

Because now they did it to influence an election. Maybe you think that they should never be looked at since they've done it before. Like Terrorism has always been around so why cry about it now?

The far and alt right facist lies are stupid.

Clinton was investigated over and over. Obama was investigated inside and out.

Now it is Donald's turn as long as he is in office.

If he is going to dump on the intel agencies, they will funnel stuff to Rand Paul and others. Donald better think again his priorities.

More than eleven million voted against Donald, and they all now have only one target.

Russia does not need to be punished.

I hope you realize what you posted. I'll leave this here for everyone else to see.

I realize fully what I posted.

We have been fucking with them, they have fucked with US, back, in a restrained and limited manner.

The COld War is over. We need to dial DOWN the tension between us, and let peace reign.

I doubt that they will seek redress for all we have done to them recently.
I thought all we were saying was give peace a chance and these dupes want a full scale war on Russia! Wow!

And they can't find isis

They are too stupid to realize what they are saying.

Because now they did it to influence an election. Maybe you think that they should never be looked at since they've done it before. Like Terrorism has always been around so why cry about it now?
How did they influence it? Please offer up something that overwrote people's votes

"They are too stupid to realize what they are saying."

Correll is absolutely right about how stupid is the Far and Alt Right.

And you squeal like a stuck pig and the disclosure your leader is overwhelmingly corrupt, arrogant and dishonest and your response? You don't care, you just care it was disclosed. You like worshiping Democrat leaders in feigned ignorance of their crimes

I resent the insinuation that Hillary Clinton is in any way my "leader". I voted for Trump. But must I follow him in lockstep?

Did you realize who you're labeling a Democrat? Me? ME? A DEMOCRAT?!

Why, of all the impertinence! That was bush league man.

Last edited:

How did they influence it? Please offer up something that overwrote people's votes

You want me to show you something you are invested in not seeing? Why? Russia hacked us. What is the reason we shouldnt investigate it?

They revealed the extent of democrat treachery.

There is actually little to no proof that Russia interfered in our elections.

There is no such thing as little to no proof. Either there is proof or not. There is no such thing as a little bit of proof and no proof
So post up all of that proof! Trump said there isn't any and he sees the intelligence

Let me be clear here. You want me to post the proof that the Republicans have classified from the CIA. And unless I can expose those secrets on a message board then that proof doesnt exist? So if it doesnt exist why are they being briefed and asking for the thing that doesnt exist to be declassified?

You cant declassify no proof! And asking me to post classified information is like asking you to show me a gold bar to prove Fort Knox exists.

You want me to show you something you are invested in not seeing? Why? Russia hacked us. What is the reason we shouldnt investigate it?
How did they hack us and what influence

I've been a Conservative for as long as I've been a member in this board. Now I'm being labeled a liberal when I don't agree with Trump.

What base reasoning allows you to do that? Such intellectual bankruptcy is rare.

Forum List

Back