🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

No, it is not silly.

Yes it is.

I have concerns about Trump, but to say that he is a Manchurian Candidate who will never go against Russia, even at America's expense, is retarded.
To late. We are already seeing it. With his attack on our many intelligence agencies calling them ridiculous. Those are the people whose support he needs to defend the country. Duh!

Excuse me while I stand over her and LMAO

Do you honestly think that the intelligence agencies won't give Trump one hundred percent. That those agencies won't do what it takes to defend this country??

If you think they won't then you are a bigger dunce than I thought you were.

Carry on clueless.

Trump is just a really bad guy. He doesn't care about your average American

You idiots say shit like this ... then vote for Hillary. It's just unreal, you're a joke
Says a Repug dolt who sucks Putin's cock, just like your hero Trump. You are a Repug piece of shit traitor to your country. You dumb fuck. Trump is a traitor and you're too fucking stupid to see that. You Repug fascist mother fucker dumb ass white trash piece of Repug shit.

Sigh.

You don't understand the magnitude of this intrusion. We have a criminal justice system designed to expose people like her. For good or worse, that system will nab her and put her where she belongs. Russia needn't interfere with that. And since they have, they need to be severely punished.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

After you people blocked every investigation into the corruption of Obama and Hillary after a long line of other Democrats, to claim that somehow you have any belief in the rule of law is just a joke.

And you squeal like a stuck pig and the disclosure your leader is overwhelmingly corrupt, arrogant and dishonest and your response? You don't care, you just care it was disclosed. You like worshiping Democrat leaders in feigned ignorance of their crimes

Do you honestly think that the intelligence agencies won't give Trump one hundred percent. That those agencies won't do what it takes to defend this country??

He's confusing 'Intelligence Agencies' with 'Democrats'. :p

You idiots say shit like this ... then vote for Hillary. It's just unreal, you're a joke
More than eleven million voted against Trump than voted for him. Clinton is gone, so now everyone can focus on Trump.
And so? He won 30 of 50 states! Landslide

You have to forgive Jake, he's still in mourning that Hillary lost. He has a pin up of her in his man cave, he still cries every time he sees it

Last edited:
Russia does not need to be punished.

I hope you realize what you posted. I'll leave this here for everyone else to see.

I realize fully what I posted.

We have been fucking with them, they have fucked with US, back, in a restrained and limited manner.

The COld War is over. We need to dial DOWN the tension between us, and let peace reign.

I doubt that they will seek redress for all we have done to them recently.

All of our intelligence agencies said the Russians hacked. But Trump, who says he is like a smart person, knows they are wrong.
And the ignorant minions agree with Donald.

If he doesn't get his intel from them, who does he get it from? Russia?
How many CIA agencies do you suppose we have? There's no evidence and the leaker, not hacker is known. Assange also said it wasn't coming from Russia. At this point I believe him over obama's CIA.

Russia does not need to be punished.

I hope you realize what you posted. I'll leave this here for everyone else to see.

I realize fully what I posted.

We have been fucking with them, they have fucked with US, back, in a restrained and limited manner.

The COld War is over. We need to dial DOWN the tension between us, and let peace reign.

I doubt that they will seek redress for all we have done to them recently.
I thought all we were saying was give peace a chance and these dupes want a full scale war on Russia! Wow!

And they can't find isis

Says a Repug dolt who sucks Putin's cock, just like your hero Trump. You are a Repug piece of shit traitor to your country. You dumb fuck. Trump is a traitor and you're too fucking stupid to see that. You Repug fascist mother fucker dumb ass white trash piece of Repug shit.

Not the sharpest tool in the drawer. Pointing out your hypocrisy does not say what my position is.

Unlike lying sacks of shit like you who say stupid shit about Trump then vote for Hillary, I didn't vote for either one. I voted for Gary Johnson because I want better. You vote for the major parties, you get what you are getting.

You blast Trump then vote for worse. If you think Hillary gives a shit about you, you need to be institutionalized

Republicans will spend unlimited amount of taxpayer money going after Hillary over emails someone else sent her.

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process, it's "so what"?

Obama's FBI = Republicans.

Only in Rdeanland

Perhaps Congress should have a committee of both parties to aid Trump with security issues?

Forum List

Back