🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Almost an act of Treason

My point is Trump and his supporters are lying about the CIA's role in the propaganda build up to the Iraq invasion and demeaning one of our best assets.
I PERSONALLY do not entirely trust an organization that was running guns to Al Qaeida and ISIS. After all the LIES in this administration I am considering myself an honorary resident of Missouri - the 'SHOW ME' state. I have not seen hard evidence yet.

Also I believe (in regards to Trump ignoring Russia's potential involvement in the election) there is a big difference between 'LYING' and 'DENYING', but I guess 'denial' is just someone lying to THEMSELF.

Hillary put our national security secrets on a weakly defended private server, exposing herself, her party and our country to foreign hackers and potentially damaging leaks.

ALMOST TREASON!

Hillary put our national security secrets on a weakly defended private server, exposing herself, her party and our country to foreign hackers and potentially damaging leaks.

ALMOST TREASON!

No she didn't. There are no "national security secrets" in emails. Because email is not and has never been a secure form of communication.

None of the emails on Clinton's server has ever appeared on hacker site. And the CIA has evidence that the Russians hacked the RNC, but elected not to release any of the Republican campaigns emails, or attempt to damage the Trump campaign.

ALMOST TREASON!

No she didn't. There are no "national security secrets" in emails. Because email is not and has never been a secure form of communication.

None of the emails on Clinton's server has ever appeared on hacker site. And the CIA has evidence that the Russians hacked the RNC, but elected not to release any of the Republican campaigns emails, or attempt to damage the Trump campaign.

Gee, i wonder what kind of Clinton shockers are on 'secure' form of communication.

Maybe if the DNC weren't a bunch of conspiring scum swiftboating members of their own party to make sure that their preferred candidate wins, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

If Hillary wasn't corrupt and all the emails showed were her preferences for drapes, we wouldn't be having this argument.

easyt65, You are the whining and pining Snowflake! :)

I pointed out that you are supporting Russia and Putin over America. Yea, Trump is too. You are what you are: one who puts Russia's interests over America.

Johan, little buddy, Clinton is not the subject: Trump is the subject. Get with the program.

And now the Regressive Far Right Mac1958 is defending Trump and the Russkies.

Need I remind you that THE WHITE HOUSE declared at one point during the investigation that there was information found in Hillary's e-mails that was so classified it could not be released in any format because doing so would 'cause grave damage to our national security'?!

I pointed out that ...

No, lil' silly snowflake, you gave your petty, bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt OPINION that I, who was pointing out options the current PRESIDENT could entertain in response to Russia's actions rather than crying about it, am a proponent of Russia / Putin.

Your denial and tantrum is duly noted.

Johan, little buddy, Clinton is not the subject: Trump is the subject. Get with the program.

Hillary was the only alternative. this is not about Trump, this is about the election itself and the email leaks that Hillary caused.

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.

The Kremlin on Monday praised Ex Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson, front-runner to be U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for Secretary of State

Hillary was the only alternative. this is not about Trump, this is about the election itself and the email leaks that Hillary caused.
This OP is about Trump and the Russians.

No, it is not silly.

Sure it is, Trump hasn't take office yet, he's still Joe citizen till Jan 20. He doesn't have to power to lead anything yet.

He's still doing more leading than Obama ever has, sadly enough.

No matter what evil Trump does you'll be saying it wasn't as bad as or he's done more than Obama yea yea, we know. Just remember Obama handed Trump a working economy just like Clinton handed Bush a surplus.

And don't you dare say Clinton didn't have a surplus because Bush used that word as the reason to give tax breaks. He said the government shouldn't be holding on to excess money it should be given back to the people who pay taxes. Then he got hit on 9-11 and lied us into a 2nd war while giving tax breaks. A real fucking idiot he was and you guys defended every move just like you will be the best Trumpbots ever.

Incompetent Hildabeast/DNC had their emails hacked by the world over along with the Russians... they only have to look in the mirror to find who to blame.

My point is Trump and his supporters are lying about the CIA's role in the propaganda build up to the Iraq invasion and demeaning one of our best assets.
I PERSONALLY do not entirely trust an organization that was running guns to Al Qaeida and ISIS. After all the LIES in this administration I am considering myself an honorary resident of Missouri - the 'SHOW ME' state. I have not seen hard evidence yet.

Also I believe (in regards to Trump ignoring Russia's potential involvement in the election) there is a big difference between 'LYING' and 'DENYING', but I guess 'denial' is just someone lying to THEMSELF.

Your deflection to your familiar fake talking points is noted.

Forum List

Back