Trump also distributed supplies and gave money during Katrina

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
He has also flown to multiple natural disaster zones to help out, and has a long history of this kind of work over the last several decades.

Lol jk. Something must have changed in the last year and a half or so. I wonder what it was? :laugh:

I saw him handing out some boxes of Play-Doh. Play-Doh?

new-logo-brand.png

This is actually a good thing. Now that there's something in it to gain for Losin' Donnie, his campaign people may be able to convince him to help the needy. And that's good news for everyone. :thup:

He has also flown to multiple natural disaster zones to help out, and has a long history of this kind of work over the last several decades.

Lol jk. Something must have changed in the last year and a half or so. I wonder what it was? :laugh:

Maybe he'll prove you wrong by showing where in tax returns he claimed charitable deductions for disaster contributions.

Maybe he'll prove you wrong by showing where in tax returns he claimed charitable deductions for disaster contributions.
Lol yeah right. I He'll never show his tax returns because he doesn't want anyone to see home much money he gave to the Clinton Foundation :laugh:

Who is playing golf today?

So why aren't you sitting alone in a darkened room, staring at the wall (not a computer), weeping and rending your garments in anguish?

If you're demanding that of everyone else, shouldn't you be leading by example?

Forum List

Back