trump Alters Map With Sharpie

The leading Dem 2020 candidate can't speak without making a huge gaffe and blood spurts from the guy's eye and the left dare point a finger at Trump :auiqs.jpg:
Fake news. The lie about Biden's bloody eye had a thread here on USMB and for days multiple requests for evidence failed to show evidence of this lie.

By the way, even FOX News is mocking Trump's sharpie stupidity and pathetic attempts to rewrite his dishonest effort to hide his mistake.

Why don't you idiots demand a special counsel to investigate sharpiegate. We all know if Obama had made a simple mistake say, claiming there was 57 states you assholes wouldn't attack him like a pack of rabid dogs. Here's an idea, rot in hell.
Frustrating isn't it? I mean, when you have nothing to defend Trump with, then turn to Obama as your escape route. Pretty pitiful excuse, don't you think?

Which should bother the Trumpetres more?

1) Trump lied & brought a stupid altered map

2) Trump thought you were so stupid not to know it

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
He’s the greatest president in American history
Only to a herd of Sheep.
Or independent people from all back grounds, and nationalities .
The crowd at his rallies look more like white Sheep to me. Almost like a white sheet plastered behind him. You don't see much of any other kind of background. Looks more like a Klan rally. And based on these last white supremacist killings that were stoked by Trump, I'd say that's exactly what they are. "A klan rally." Lol! No wonder this is your "greatest president."

The leading Dem 2020 candidate can't speak without making a huge gaffe and blood spurts from the guy's eye and the left dare point a finger at Trump :auiqs.jpg:
Fake news. The lie about Biden's bloody eye had a thread here on USMB and for days multiple requests for evidence failed to show evidence of this lie.

By the way, even FOX News is mocking Trump's sharpie stupidity and pathetic attempts to rewrite his dishonest effort to hide his mistake.

Why don't you idiots demand a special counsel to investigate sharpiegate. We all know if Obama had made a simple mistake say, claiming there was 57 states you assholes wouldn't attack him like a pack of rabid dogs. Here's an idea, rot in hell.
Frustrating isn't it? I mean, when you have nothing to defend Trump with, then turn to Obama as your escape route. Pretty pitiful excuse, don't you think?

I'm pointing out the epic hypocrisy and double standards of the left, suck it.

57 states was nothing Obama kept pedaling as a lie. No hypocrisy, and you have no critical thinking skills. You're a loser foraging for something you never had.

He’s the greatest president in American history
Only to a herd of Sheep.
Or independent people from all back grounds, and nationalities .
The crowd at his rallies look more like white Sheep to me. Almost like a white sheet plastered behind him. You don't see much of any other kind of background. Looks more like a Klan rally. And based on these last white supremacist killings that were stoked by Trump, I'd say that's exactly what they are. "A klan rally." Lol! No wonder this is your "greatest president."
It’s called assimilation. It’s so we are all similar, together for one cause making America free and great

57 states was nothing Obama kept pedaling as a lie. No hypocrisy, and you have no critical thinking skills. You're a loser foraging for something you never had.

You can keep your doctor and your plan under Obamacare ring a bell you stupid shit? :eusa_hand:

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Cover for what? This thread seems to be one giant waste of bandwidth...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Cover for the fact that Trump cannot ever admit even the smallest of mistakes and that he is dishonest enough to use an altered map to try and prove he was right.

What mistake he made? Tweeting map that show forecast where Dorian is hitting Orlando and heading to Alabama five days before Dorian changed course?

Hey, maybe maps were altered by Russians. Imagine that...
No mistake in intentionally doctoring a map to cover for inaccurately threatening Alabama and refusing to issue an immediate correction

Who doctored the map?
Interesting question...Who done it?

What we know....

Prior to the fake dog and pony show, Trump was briefed with an unaltered map
By the time the briefing was conducted shortly after, the map had been altered with a Sharpie to include Alabama
Trump does all his signings and always makes notes using a black Sharpie. Few other adults always carry a Sharpie

Draw your own conclusions

You can keep your doctor and your plan under Obamacare ring a bell you stupid shit? :eusa_hand:
I didn’t see a Sharpie....did you?

Good point
Obama laughed at himself and made it clear there were 50 states. 10 years later, Conservatives still bring it up

Does that mean we get to mock Trumps Sharpie skills for the next decade?

So then shitstain, that other map WASN'T an official NOAA map as you claimed? Just as your aerial picture WASN'T an actual map of the full crowd taken DURING the Trump inauguration? Any more faux photos or claims you'd like to share?

proxy-jpg.277590
It was an adulterated map warning of weather conditions presented as an official publication. An offence against US Code, I believe.

:eek: :eek: Oooooooo! :eek: :eek: Adulteration! :eek: :eek: Offense against US Code! :eek: :eek: Someone might have previously drawn a line marking an area of potential concern on a map! :eek: :eek: All this from the same drooling idiot who just three years ago when Comey announced Hillary likely violated at least 6 and maybe 9 federal US Codes :eek: :eek: on the handling and protection of sensitive national security information, :eek: :eek: and a year before that when she adulterated 36,000 government records so no one could track what she really said and did regarding national intelligence, finance and foreign governments :eek: :eek: and a year before that when she wantonly let four top government officials be slaughtered to hide her gun running operation :eek: :eek: said: "You guys are obsessed! :eek: :eek: This has all been investigated! :eek: :eek: Nothing to see here! Move on! :eek: :eek: Dude, you better stop sniffing so many Sharpies! :eek: :eek:

So then shitstain, that other map WASN'T an official NOAA map as you claimed? Just as your aerial picture WASN'T an actual map of the full crowd taken DURING the Trump inauguration? Any more faux photos or claims you'd like to share?

proxy-jpg.277590
It was an adulterated map warning of weather conditions presented as an official publication. An offence against US Code, I believe.

Since he did it after the fact, probably isn’t a crime
Just reveals his character

You betcha. Let's let Trump off with a warning this time and a slap on the wrist! But he better WATCH IT, next time! :lmao: :cuckoo: :lmao:

My suggestion: Maybe we need to assign a new officer to control the use and dispensation of all Sharpies, crayons and paste glue in the White House to be kept under lock and key the rest of the time and well accounted for! Let's avert another national crisis!!! :21:

Trump's goofy sharpie escapade will live in infamy and be a part of his legacy. No amount of what about Hillary nonsense will change history recording his mental, emotional, and character deficiencies.

proxy-jpg.277590

You betcha. Let's let Trump off with a warning this time and a slap on the wrist! But he better WATCH IT, next time! :lmao: :cuckoo: :lmao:

My suggestion: Maybe we need to assign a new officer to control the use and dispensation of all Sharpies, crayons and paste glue in the White House to be kept under lock and key the rest of the time and well accounted for! Let's avert another national crisis!!! :21:
Maybe those who work for Trump need to stand up and say........Sir, this is not a good idea

Good point
Obama laughed at himself and made it clear there were 50 states. 10 years later, Conservatives still bring it up

Does that mean we get to mock Trumps Sharpie skills for the next decade?
The Trump administration is too tragic to mock. Trump is going to be the example for 100 years into the future as what the worst president in history would look like.
Look at all of trumps people that are in prison. And that’s with Republicans trying to block everything. What happens when they’re completely out of power? Even after Trump is gone they’re still going to be investigating his kids. Who inherited his empire of corruption.

Except for Tiffany. They won’t be investigating Tiffany.

proxy-jpg.277590

I don't see any time constraints in the code, I'd say it was published...

“Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.”

You know what we need? Another investigation by the democrats into whether Trump ought to be fined or imprisoned for having a mark on a weather map. Do it! :abgg2q.jpg:

Obama said 57 states instead of 47, a tongue slip.

Trump intentionally misrepresented where the hurricane would go, a violation of 8 US Code § 2074, and then doubled down on this several times.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Don't you have some muffins burning in oven or other important things to do??? This is just obsessive blaming..

There WERE DOZENS of trajectory maps that CHANGED day to day.. And YES there WERE ACTUAL REAL MODEL tracks pointing the storm across Florida, entering the Gulf and possibly entering Alabama thru the panhandle...

If you look at the ORIGIN of that track -- it was DAYS BEFORE it even hit the Bahamas.. But -- it's probably real... That was the 1st guess at a tracking cone..

It's just stone stupid to press this as an issue.. EVEN WORSE to ASSUME it's a forgery... But that's the sewer level and obsession you TDS sufferers have descended into..
Just wanted to see what amoral SCUM Bag would defend Prez FRAUD.

We have him.
A senior Mod ahole whose an off the cliff Partisan.

His claim of course was Sunday AM on a Weekend he Canceled Poland for to watch and be Briefed on the Hurricane.... at first at Camp David on Friday.

But quickly turned to another Golfing Weekend a t a Trumpov course in Va..
The Hurricane Track was Nowhere Near Alabama at the time he made the claim nor for Days previous.

Worse than his Ignoring days of Forecasts (or possibly - hark - thinking Alabama was an Atlantic Coast Southern State!!......)

He/staff then [Fraudulently Altered a National Weather Service Map
with a Black Marker to defend from the embarrassment.

Only an ASSHOLE and BLIND 100% Partisan would defend him.

Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama
Asked why the map appeared to be altered with a Sharpie, Trump told reporters, “I don’t know.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...TmbEtYcU8EFdnF_kaM7oNZyimgFpiaLA2oleyxxwwtLYM

"...About 20 minutes after Trump’s tweet Sunday, the National Weather Service office in Birmingham took the unusual step of tweeting that “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian.”

@NWSBirmingham
Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, No impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx
11:11 AM - Sep 1, 2019

James Spann, a renowned broadcast meteorologist in Alabama, also hit back at the president’s False claim, tweeting, “Alabama will Not be impacted by Dorian in any way.”

“I have zero interest in politics. Dorian will not affect Alabama in any way. That is not a political statement,” Spann said in a tweet.

Trump’s tweet was later fact-checked by Jonathan Karl on ABC World News, prompting the president to lash out at the reporter, calling it a “phony hurricane report by [a] lightweight reporter.” Trump went on to claim — without citing any sources and contrary to his own government’s forecast — that “under certain original scenarios, it was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some ‘hurt.’”.​

`

`

Forecasted paths are notorious vapor-ware.. On LATE THURS of that week, ALL of the projections were still for the storm to run through Florida into the Gulf.. Trump took off for Labor Day.. Made an IMPROMPTU speech and recalled the states from the Thurs map.. The one he showed was from Wednesday..

NO harm was done. People living in hurricane country are glued to the most recent forecasts.. YOU being as unhinged as you are GLUED to a setting of raving demented...

Why are you defending the indefensible?

Trump made his claims on Sunday. If he presented information from Thursday he was wrong and had a responsibility to correct his error and apologize for any confusion he may have caused

That is what responsible adults do. Instead, he has prolonged a minor mistake for five days and opened himself up to well deserved mocking

Hey idiot, if you use a weather map that is one or two days old that you SAY was the current map at its time, how do you "prolong" anything much less for 5 days? I'm still waiting for one of you drooling idiots to show where anything even happened much less was prolonged? Produce ONE PERSON who actually acted on Trump's day old map because it had a black line on it that clearly wasn't part of the actual map. Then remember what you said: That RESPONSIBLE ADULTS CORRECT ERRORS AND APOLOGIZE FOR INCORRECT INFORMATION.

What is his fucking deal? He's turned an honest mistake into a something incomprehensibly stupid.

Indeed, but it is because he is incomprehensibly stupid!

And yet he whooped your ass in 2016. What does that say about the Dem party and the entire liberal media? :21::21::21:

Ewe are assuming I voted Democrat in '16. As usual ewe are wrong, try again!

I assume you don't matter, based on your posts. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, I KNOW ewe don't!

Forum List

Back