trump Alters Map With Sharpie

EDx7pmcXsAE8jDs

Trump called a fox reporter into the oval office to bitch and whine that his “side“ isn’t being reported on over the FAKE “Alabama“ controversy.

Admit it slimes. You hitched your wagon to a garbage dump, not a shooting star.

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Cover for what? This thread seems to be one giant waste of bandwidth...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Cover for the fact that Trump cannot ever admit even the smallest of mistakes and that he is dishonest enough to use an altered map to try and prove he was right.

What mistake he made? Tweeting map that show forecast where Dorian is hitting Orlando and heading to Alabama five days before Dorian changed course?

Hey, maybe maps were altered by Russians. Imagine that...
No mistake in intentionally doctoring a map to cover for inaccurately threatening Alabama and refusing to issue an immediate correction

Who doctored the map?

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Cover for the fact that Trump cannot ever admit even the smallest of mistakes and that he is dishonest enough to use an altered map to try and prove he was right.

What mistake he made? Tweeting map that show forecast where Dorian is hitting Orlando and heading to Alabama five days before Dorian changed course?

No mistake in intentionally doctoring a map to cover for inaccurately threatening Alabama and refusing to issue an immediate correction

Who doctored the map?

that is a mystery...though we do know of one person that has a fondness for Sharpies

Who doctored the map?

that is a mystery...though we do know of one person that has a fondness for Sharpies

Yeppers, let me have a guess at that...

What is his fucking deal? He's turned an honest mistake into a something incomprehensibly stupid.

Indeed, but it is because he is incomprehensibly stupid!

And yet he whooped your ass in 2016. What does that say about the Dem party and the entire liberal media? :21::21::21:

Nothing. It says a lot about Trump voters, though.

You mean the over 60 million loyal Americans in 30 states who voted for Trump those Trump voters including Americans in 3 blue states?

Russia, Russia, Russia

Racist, Racist, Racist

Sharpie, Sharpie Sharpie

What will the stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats come up with next?

The leading Dem 2020 candidate can't speak without making a huge gaffe and blood spurts from the guy's eye and the left dare point a finger at Trump :auiqs.jpg:
Fake news. The lie about Biden's bloody eye had a thread here on USMB and for days multiple requests for evidence failed to show evidence of this lie.

By the way, even FOX News is mocking Trump's sharpie stupidity and pathetic attempts to rewrite his dishonest effort to hide his mistake.

Why don't you idiots demand a special counsel to investigate sharpiegate. We all know if Obama had made a simple mistake say, claiming there was 57 states you assholes wouldn't attack him like a pack of rabid dogs. Here's an idea, rot in hell.

What is his fucking deal? He's turned an honest mistake into a something incomprehensibly stupid.

Indeed, but it is because he is incomprehensibly stupid!

And yet he whooped your ass in 2016. What does that say about the Dem party and the entire liberal media? :21::21::21:

Ewe are assuming I voted Democrat in '16. As usual ewe are wrong, try again!

I assume you don't matter, based on your posts. :icon_rolleyes:

Wow, Epstein Weiner and Weinstein? Two of the three are very close friends to Donald Trump and Weiner has been out of office forever.
You’re not making a very good argument.
Says you,
They are Democrats, that is fact
Democrats are the sexually deprived,
You did reference sex in your post, why?

Yeah let's not mention that the forecast was dead wrong anyway.

They had people convinced FL was going to be hit dead center.
No they didn't. It was 50/50 according to the forecast.

And we pay people to give us 50/50 chance?
50/50 is not a forecast. The same chance you get by flipping the coin.
Deal with it. That was the forecast. No one convinced anyone it was going to hit dead center of Florida. The forecasters continually monitored the storm and never drew a 100% confirmation of any direct hit. Based on how strong or weak a high pressure system is going to be, in order to keep a storm pushed back, is not always 100% known. Forecasters have made that clear over and over. It's too bad these Trump goons can't follow along with the science, or even pay attention for that matter.

Who doctored the map?
Take a wild guess.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. Peo don't care
This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

Sad is you assfucks not caring that Trump lies to you.

You are probably lying to me and I don't care. Then again, he put money in my pocket with a tax cut and you didn't.
And he is taking it back out with Tariffs and piling on to the National Debt. You people are easily bought off. Fuck the country as long as he get a few extra bucks.

Russia, Russia, Russia

Racist, Racist, Racist

Sharpie, Sharpie Sharpie

Trump provides the insanity, lying, and corruption. It isn't the Left coming up with anything. It's the failure of Trump who brings it up, no one else.

Russia, Russia, Russia

Racist, Racist, Racist

Sharpie, Sharpie Sharpie

Trump provides the insanity, lying, and corruption. It isn't the Left coming up with anything. It's the failure of Trump who brings it up, no one else.

That shithead Obama provided enough lies from the government to last this country for the next 150 years.

Yes, Trump is worried, about twitter, ha, ha, ha. Trump earned billions, without twitter. Trump is a TV star, without twitter. Trump bought the Miss America pageant. Trump marries the most beautiful model in the World. Trump, is the American dream. Trump will sleep tonight, without giving one thought in regards to the irrelevant twitter.
And he loves having morons like you.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

How in the hell did this man get elected President, and why hasn't someone staged an intervention?

#Sharpiegate trends as people mock Trump for showing Hurricane Dorian path map altered with pen
He is an absolute embarrassment and a stone cold idiot. I can't believe we've sunk this low.
He has mastered the art of trolling his haters. You are a perfect example. :aargh:
You are an even bigger idiot than he is.

You are so right!

You have proven yourself to be a master-de-baiter right here on our own little usmb board.
How witty, a masturbator, coming from the demoRATS who are full of pedophiles and rapist. Epstein, wiener, Weinstein. Of course the first thing out of your sick mind is perverted.
Epstein & Weistein did not run for office. Democrats dumped Weiner.

You assfucks are still voting for Vitter (Who hired prostitutes on his cell phone from the Catpitol floor) or Roy Moore..

Russia, Russia, Russia

Racist, Racist, Racist

Sharpie, Sharpie Sharpie

That shithead Obama provided enough lies from the government to last this country for the next 150 years.
Anorther Trumpette lying about Obama.

Is this all you assholes have? but....but...bt Obama... Trump lies more in any given day that Obama told his entire Presidency.

Forum List

Back