trump Alters Map With Sharpie

The leading Dem 2020 candidate can't speak without making a huge gaffe and blood spurts from the guy's eye and the left dare point a finger at Trump :auiqs.jpg:
Fake news. The lie about Biden's bloody eye had a thread here on USMB and for days multiple requests for evidence failed to show evidence of this lie.

By the way, even FOX News is mocking Trump's sharpie stupidity and pathetic attempts to rewrite his dishonest effort to hide his mistake.

Why don't you idiots demand a special counsel to investigate sharpiegate. We all know if Obama had made a simple mistake say, claiming there was 57 states you assholes wouldn't attack him like a pack of rabid dogs. Here's an idea, rot in hell.

Good point
Obama laughed at himself and made it clear there were 50 states. 10 years later, Conservatives still bring it up

Does that mean we get to mock Trumps Sharpie skills for the next decade?
The Trump administration is too tragic to mock. Trump is going to be the example for 100 years into the future as what the worst president in history would look like.
Look at all of trumps people that are in prison. And that’s with Republicans trying to block everything. What happens when they’re completely out of power? Even after Trump is gone they’re still going to be investigating his kids. Who inherited his empire of corruption.

Except for Tiffany. They won’t be investigating Tiffany.
For future generations, this will serve as an anecdote for the mentality of Trump

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Don't you have some muffins burning in oven or other important things to do??? This is just obsessive blaming..

There WERE DOZENS of trajectory maps that CHANGED day to day.. And YES there WERE ACTUAL REAL MODEL tracks pointing the storm across Florida, entering the Gulf and possibly entering Alabama thru the panhandle...

If you look at the ORIGIN of that track -- it was DAYS BEFORE it even hit the Bahamas.. But -- it's probably real... That was the 1st guess at a tracking cone..

It's just stone stupid to press this as an issue.. EVEN WORSE to ASSUME it's a forgery... But that's the sewer level and obsession you TDS sufferers have descended into..
Just wanted to see what amoral SCUM Bag would defend Prez FRAUD.

We have him.
A senior Mod ahole whose an off the cliff Partisan.

His claim of course was Sunday AM on a Weekend he Canceled Poland for to watch and be Briefed on the Hurricane.... at first at Camp David on Friday.

But quickly turned to another Golfing Weekend a t a Trumpov course in Va..
The Hurricane Track was Nowhere Near Alabama at the time he made the claim nor for Days previous.

Worse than his Ignoring days of Forecasts (or possibly - hark - thinking Alabama was an Atlantic Coast Southern State!!......)

He/staff then [Fraudulently Altered a National Weather Service Map
with a Black Marker to defend from the embarrassment.

Only an ASSHOLE and BLIND 100% Partisan would defend him.

Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama
Asked why the map appeared to be altered with a Sharpie, Trump told reporters, “I don’t know.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...TmbEtYcU8EFdnF_kaM7oNZyimgFpiaLA2oleyxxwwtLYM

"...About 20 minutes after Trump’s tweet Sunday, the National Weather Service office in Birmingham took the unusual step of tweeting that “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian.”

@NWSBirmingham
Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, No impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx
11:11 AM - Sep 1, 2019

James Spann, a renowned broadcast meteorologist in Alabama, also hit back at the president’s False claim, tweeting, “Alabama will Not be impacted by Dorian in any way.”

“I have zero interest in politics. Dorian will not affect Alabama in any way. That is not a political statement,” Spann said in a tweet.

Trump’s tweet was later fact-checked by Jonathan Karl on ABC World News, prompting the president to lash out at the reporter, calling it a “phony hurricane report by [a] lightweight reporter.” Trump went on to claim — without citing any sources and contrary to his own government’s forecast — that “under certain original scenarios, it was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some ‘hurt.’”.​

`

`

Forecasted paths are notorious vapor-ware.. On LATE THURS of that week, ALL of the projections were still for the storm to run through Florida into the Gulf.. Trump took off for Labor Day.. Made an IMPROMPTU speech and recalled the states from the Thurs map.. The one he showed was from Wednesday..

NO harm was done. People living in hurricane country are glued to the most recent forecasts.. YOU being as unhinged as you are GLUED to a setting of raving demented...

Why are you defending the indefensible?

Trump made his claims on Sunday. If he presented information from Thursday he was wrong and had a responsibility to correct his error and apologize for any confusion he may have caused

That is what responsible adults do. Instead, he has prolonged a minor mistake for five days and opened himself up to well deserved mocking

Hey idiot, if you use a weather map that is one or two days old that you SAY was the current map at its time, how do you "prolong" anything much less for 5 days? I'm still waiting for one of you drooling idiots to show where anything even happened much less was prolonged? Produce ONE PERSON who actually acted on Trump's day old map because it had a black line on it that clearly wasn't part of the actual map. Then remember what you said: That RESPONSIBLE ADULTS CORRECT ERRORS AND APOLOGIZE FOR INCORRECT INFORMATION.

How did Trump prolong it?
It was a simple mistake that could have quickly been corrected and forgotten about

Instead, Trump insisted that his staff prove him correct. It was Trump who insisted on a Dog and Pony Show that would back him up
It was Trump who pulled out his Sharpie
What we got was an embarrassment for his administration

I made a bunch of 2-month excursions over the years to Eastern Europe thanks in part to Sharpies

The leading Dem 2020 candidate can't speak without making a huge gaffe and blood spurts from the guy's eye and the left dare point a finger at Trump :auiqs.jpg:
Fake news. The lie about Biden's bloody eye had a thread here on USMB and for days multiple requests for evidence failed to show evidence of this lie.

By the way, even FOX News is mocking Trump's sharpie stupidity and pathetic attempts to rewrite his dishonest effort to hide his mistake.

Why don't you idiots demand a special counsel to investigate sharpiegate. We all know if Obama had made a simple mistake say, claiming there was 57 states you assholes wouldn't attack him like a pack of rabid dogs. Here's an idea, rot in hell.
Frustrating isn't it? I mean, when you have nothing to defend Trump with, then turn to Obama as your escape route. Pretty pitiful excuse, don't you think?

I'm pointing out the epic hypocrisy and double standards of the left, suck it.
Obama said 57 states instead of 47, a tongue slip.

Trump intentionally misrepresented where the hurricane would go, a violation of 8 US Code § 2074, and then doubled down on this several times.

Obama, "you can keep your doctor and your plan" a blatant lie he repeated a dozen times during the 2012 election. Now shut the hell up you hack.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. Peo don't care

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

Sad is you assfucks not caring that Trump lies to you.

You are probably lying to me and I don't care. Then again, he put money in my pocket with a tax cut and you didn't.

He put money in your pocket that your kids and grandkids will have to pay back since he added more than 2 trillion dollars in debt since then. There ain't no sharpie that can cross that out.

Frustrating isn't it? I mean, when you have nothing to defend Trump with, then turn to Obama as your escape route. Pretty pitiful excuse, don't you think?

Trump intentionally misrepresented where the hurricane would go, a violation of 8 US Code § 2074, and then doubled down on this several times.

Obama, "you can keep your doctor and your plan" a blatant lie he repeated a dozen times during the 2012 election. Now shut the hell up you hack.
Nothing in Obamacare law prevents insurance companies from offering the same old plans indefinitely - that it was entirely their choice to cancel any plans they cancelled - and then you call Obama's statement a lie, as if he, and not insurers, was in any way responsible for the cancellation of plans.

However, there were crappy insurance plans which didnt meet the standards (when ACA first started). But these were plans that nobody would like, unless they were masochist.
hnv8khsuryk31.jpg

Nothing in Obamacare law prevents insurance companies from offering the same old plans indefinitely - that it was entirely their choice to cancel any plans they cancelled - and then you call Obama's statement a lie, as if he, and not insurers, was in any way responsible for the cancellation of plans.

However, there were crappy insurance plans which didnt meet the standards (when ACA first started). But these were plans that nobody would like, unless they were masochist.
hnv8khsuryk31.jpg
Winner Winner chicken dinner.

hnv8khsuryk31.jpg

^^^ more proof the left are juveniles and should not be in charge. You dumb ass libs make it too easy. :auiqs.jpg:

hnv8khsuryk31.jpg
Best post of the day.

Let’s look at that “lie”

Republicans at the time were spreading misinformation that everyone would be forced to take Obamacare and be assigned a doctor
Obama responded with his “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”

As it turned out, 98 percent of people kept their existing plan
So Obama was two percent wrong while Republicans were 100 percent wrong in their fear mongering

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

You are probably lying to me and I don't care. Then again, he put money in my pocket with a tax cut and you didn't.
And he is taking it back out with Tariffs and piling on to the National Debt. You people are easily bought off. Fuck the country as long as he get a few extra bucks.

So, the tariffs have not affected anybody I know, have you suffered much? If so, stop buying Chinese crap, dummy! This is your chance to serve your country if you did not go in the military, and it only costs a few bucks-not an arm or a leg. Beat China now or shut up about it from now on!

Let’s look at that “lie”

Republicans at the time were spreading misinformation that everyone would be forced to take Obamacare and be assigned a doctor

So Obama was two percent wrong while Republicans were 100 percent wrong in their fear mongering

Look stupid not only did Obama repeat that lie, in the 2014 midterms when Dem's were getting beat up by their local constituents they demanded Obama hold a press conference and take the blame to take the heat off them which he did. Obama, "that was my bad" captured on video and widely reported. OH SNAP!

What lie? I still have the same doctor. And I didn't need a sharpie to keep him.

He put money in your pocket that your kids and grandkids will have to pay back since he added more than 2 trillion dollars in debt since then. There ain't no sharpie that can cross that out.

So no good done by Trump is ever good, huh? If you have to be controlled by that thought, we have nothing to talk about.

What lie? I still have the same doctor. And I didn't need a sharpie to keep him.

The lie Obama admitted to making in a press conference after Dem's were getting beat to hell by their constituents in 2014 over his lie.

Let’s look at that “lie”

Look stupid not only did Obama repeat that lie, in the 2014 midterms when Dem's were getting beat up by their local constituents they demanded Obama hold a press conference and take the blame to take the heat off them which he did. Obama, "that was my bad" captured on video and widely reported. OH SNAP!
You mean Obama admitted he was not 100 percent accurate?

Image a president doing that

Don't you have some muffins burning in oven or other important things to do??? This is just obsessive blaming..

There WERE DOZENS of trajectory maps that CHANGED day to day.. And YES there WERE ACTUAL REAL MODEL tracks pointing the storm across Florida, entering the Gulf and possibly entering Alabama thru the panhandle...

If you look at the ORIGIN of that track -- it was DAYS BEFORE it even hit the Bahamas.. But -- it's probably real... That was the 1st guess at a tracking cone..

It's just stone stupid to press this as an issue.. EVEN WORSE to ASSUME it's a forgery... But that's the sewer level and obsession you TDS sufferers have descended into..

We have him.

His claim of course was Sunday AM on a Weekend he Canceled Poland for to watch and be Briefed on the Hurricane.... at first at Camp David on Friday.

The Hurricane Track was Nowhere Near Alabama at the time he made the claim nor for Days previous.

Worse than his Ignoring days of Forecasts (or possibly - hark - thinking Alabama was an Atlantic Coast Southern State!!......)

Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama
Asked why the map appeared to be altered with a Sharpie, Trump told reporters, “I don’t know.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...TmbEtYcU8EFdnF_kaM7oNZyimgFpiaLA2oleyxxwwtLYM

"...About 20 minutes after Trump’s tweet Sunday, the National Weather Service office in Birmingham took the unusual step of tweeting that “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian.”

@NWSBirmingham
Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, No impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east. #alwx

James Spann, a renowned broadcast meteorologist in Alabama, also hit back at the president’s False claim, tweeting, “Alabama will Not be impacted by Dorian in any way.”

“I have zero interest in politics. Dorian will not affect Alabama in any way. That is not a political statement,” Spann said in a tweet.

Trump’s tweet was later fact-checked by Jonathan Karl on ABC World News, prompting the president to lash out at the reporter, calling it a “phony hurricane report by [a] lightweight reporter.” Trump went on to claim — without citing any sources and contrary to his own government’s forecast — that “under certain original scenarios, it was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some ‘hurt.’”.​

`

`

Forecasted paths are notorious vapor-ware.. On LATE THURS of that week, ALL of the projections were still for the storm to run through Florida into the Gulf.. Trump took off for Labor Day.. Made an IMPROMPTU speech and recalled the states from the Thurs map.. The one he showed was from Wednesday..

NO harm was done. People living in hurricane country are glued to the most recent forecasts.. YOU being as unhinged as you are GLUED to a setting of raving demented...

Trump made his claims on Sunday. If he presented information from Thursday he was wrong and had a responsibility to correct his error and apologize for any confusion he may have caused

That is what responsible adults do. Instead, he has prolonged a minor mistake for five days and opened himself up to well deserved mocking

Hey idiot, if you use a weather map that is one or two days old that you SAY was the current map at its time, how do you "prolong" anything much less for 5 days? I'm still waiting for one of you drooling idiots to show where anything even happened much less was prolonged? Produce ONE PERSON who actually acted on Trump's day old map because it had a black line on it that clearly wasn't part of the actual map. Then remember what you said: That RESPONSIBLE ADULTS CORRECT ERRORS AND APOLOGIZE FOR INCORRECT INFORMATION.
It was a simple mistake that could have quickly been corrected and forgotten about

Instead, Trump insisted that his staff prove him correct. It was Trump who insisted on a Dog and Pony Show that would back him up
Yes it was a very simple matter, a meaningless, insignificant small mark on a chart that no one but the far Left whackjobs like you ever even heard about much less cared that you've insisted on prolonging and building into a mountain, all the while you try to bury and deflect from all the real mountains right under your own two feet!
  • Your #1 candidate is bleeding from his eyes!
  • Your #2 candidate took his honeymoon in the USSR!
  • Your #3 candidate is a fake Indian!
  • Your last candidate committed treason, violated national security, destroyed government records to conceal crime, and left four dead bodies she ignored to protect herself, and the DOJ and FBI had to cover it all up to protect her!

Let’s look at that “lie”

And let's not forget about the rightarded lie about death panels ....

20190906_110346.jpg

So no good done by Trump is ever good, huh? If you have to be controlled by that thought, we have nothing to talk about.

What good was it adding $2 trillion in debt during a good economy, towards which his tax cut contributed.

Last edited:

We have him.

@NWSBirmingham

`

`

Yes it was a very simple matter, a meaningless, insignificant small mark on a chart that no one but the far Left whackjobs like you ever even heard about much less cared that you've insisted on prolonging and building into a mountain, all the while you try to bury and deflect from all the real mountains right under your own two feet!
  • Your #1 candidate is bleeding from his eyes!
  • Your #2 candidate took his honeymoon in the USSR!
  • Your #3 candidate is a fake Indian!
  • Your last candidate committed treason, violated national security, destroyed government records to conceal crime, and left four dead bodies she ignored to protect herself, and the DOJ and FBI had to cover it all up to protect her!
Bleeding from his eyes? You saw blood dripping down his cheeks, boobtoob?

20190906_111229.jpg

Trump was snorting during a debate like he was doing lines of cocaine, the right voted for him anyway.

Bush was breaking out with boils on his face while he was campaigning. The right voted for him too.

Forum List

Back