trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Lol 49 pages of sharpie.

Get a grip people

What hath Trump wrought?

Trump wishes it would go away too

You're one of the loons that can't let it go.

Pathetic old spammer working on post count. Get a real life asshole
I won’t let it go?

Trump has been obsessing over it for six days now and ordered his staff to find proof he was right

It reached its low point with his Sharpie solution

Now it won’t go away

You daffy loons are chasing your own tails

Kinda funny but pathetically sad also.

99% of America doesn't give two shits but you keep squawking you pathetic little worm

From YOUR link you didn't read well:

Trump later told reporters that he did not know anything about the changed map, but was adamant that original forecasts called for Alabama to be impacted by the hurricane.

The president referenced the map during an Oval Office briefing on the government's efforts to monitor and respond to Dorian as it made its way up the East Coast. The White House later released a video of some of his remarks that featured the chart.

"We got lucky in Florida. Very, very lucky indeed," Trump told reporters. "We had actually, our original chart was that it was going to be hitting Florida directly."

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan then pulled up the chart and displayed it on the Resolute Desk. The map featured what appeared to be a marker-drawn addition to the end of the Dorian's previously expected path, extending it toward the Gulf of Mexico and the southern edge of Alabama.

"And that would have affected a lot of other states," Trump said, reviewing the image. "But that was the original chart. It was going to hit not only Florida, but Georgia. It could have — it was going toward the Gulf. That was what was originally projected, and it took a right turn, and ultimately, hopefully we’re going to be lucky."

bolding mine

He never said a word about the black line at all in the video.

====================

The map he showed was an early forecast of the Hurricane possible routes, the President showed this in a TWEET:

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl

He is correct that the early forecast was for a direct hit on Florida, but later was revised that it would turn North Eastward earlier.I saw the same dam thing when I visited several times day the NOAA Hurricane page.

The chart he showed the original forecast of a landfall in Florida was real, and the NOAA did at first made that forecast, which they changed soon afterwards.

You TDS sufferers are making a fool of yourself here.

You aught be ashamed of yourself falling for this manufactored bogus whining about something the President didn't say or do.
Are you fucking nuts? That chart you posted was not the latest forecast when trump the weatherman issued his warning to Alabama. This was.....

dorian-09012019-8am.png

.... where's the threat to Alabama??

Oh man YOUR stupidity is obvious since Trumps chart was on AUGUST 29, while your chart is dated SEPTEMBER one, a FOUR days later chart. He never said a word about Alabama in the video, never mentions the black line at all, he never pointed to the black line at all either.

I SAW that chart and many others during the updates, it was originally shown to be forecasted to plow right into central/Northern Florida, but later changed to turn north earlier, to just passing along outside the shoreline.

Here is the chart for August 29, the one HE held in his hands for the September 1 Youtube presentation:

hurricane-dorian.png

He states which YOU ignored:

Trump later told reporters that he did not know anything about the changed map, but was adamant that original forecasts called for Alabama to be impacted by the hurricane.

The president referenced the map during an Oval Office briefing on the government's efforts to monitor and respond to Dorian as it made its way up the East Coast. The White House later released a video of some of his remarks that featured the chart.

"We got lucky in Florida. Very, very lucky indeed," Trump told reporters. "We had actually, our original chart was that it was going to be hitting Florida directly."

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan then pulled up the chart and displayed it on the Resolute Desk. The map featured what appeared to be a marker-drawn addition to the end of the Dorian's previously expected path, extending it toward the Gulf of Mexico and the southern edge of Alabama.

"And that would have affected a lot of other states," Trump said, reviewing the image. "But that was the original chart. It was going to hit not only Florida, but Georgia. It could have — it was going toward the Gulf. That was what was originally projected, and it took a right turn, and ultimately, hopefully we’re going to be lucky."

He was correct that IF the Hurricane did go through Florida as originally forecasted, Alabama would have been impacted, with rain and winds galore.

======

Hurricane Dorian Update, Path Map as Florida State of Emergency Declared over Potential Category 3 Landfall

LINK

I have been following this every day since it became a threat, heck I saw when it was a little baby Tropical Depression. Here is the LATEST chart from the NOAA:

151759_key_messages_sm.png

LINK

Did you even watch the video at all?

Why don't you dry up your bullcrap?

I was very concerned about the projection on Aug 29th because it was coming right over the top of my house and had it continued on that path then it would have impacted Alabama.

Trump was correct at that time.

That didn't happen because the Hurricane veered off that course with the evolving pressure fronts moving across the US and in the Atlantic.

Of course these stupid Moon Bats don't want to hear facts. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness keeps them from ever being rational.

You can never reason with a Moon Bat. It is better to just ridicule for being dumbasses and sickos than trying to educate them with facts.
Only problem was Trump didn’t make his statement till Sept 1

He didn’t say he was using three day old predictions, he said he had the “latest” prediction and it was going to be worse than expected

If he had corrected himself, it all would have ended
But he couldn’t do that and now has been caught doctoring charts

Lol 49 pages of sharpie.

Get a grip people

What hath Trump wrought?

I won’t let it go?

Trump has been obsessing over it for six days now and ordered his staff to find proof he was right

Now it won’t go away

99% of America doesn't give two shots but you keep squawking you pathetic little worm
Seems they do care SmellyIrishAss

That is why they are still mocking the President

Lol 49 pages of sharpie.

Get a grip people

What hath Trump wrought?

I won’t let it go?

Now it won’t go away

99% of America doesn't give two shots but you keep squawking you pathetic little worm
Seems they do care SmellyIrishAss

That is why they are still mocking the President

Grow up old man. Get a real life instead of posting 55 times a day for 10 fucking years. Seriously.

Nobody takes your stupid ass serious. Bank it, clown shoes. You only think you matter...you don't

bolding mine

====================

The map he showed was an early forecast of the Hurricane possible routes, the President showed this in a TWEET:

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl

He is correct that the early forecast was for a direct hit on Florida, but later was revised that it would turn North Eastward earlier.I saw the same dam thing when I visited several times day the NOAA Hurricane page.

The chart he showed the original forecast of a landfall in Florida was real, and the NOAA did at first made that forecast, which they changed soon afterwards.

You aught be ashamed of yourself falling for this manufactored bogus whining about something the President didn't say or do.
Are you fucking nuts? That chart you posted was not the latest forecast when trump the weatherman issued his warning to Alabama. This was.....

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Oh man YOUR stupidity is obvious since Trumps chart was on AUGUST 29, while your chart is dated SEPTEMBER one, a FOUR days later chart. He never said a word about Alabama in the video, never mentions the black line at all, he never pointed to the black line at all either.

I SAW that chart and many others during the updates, it was originally shown to be forecasted to plow right into central/Northern Florida, but later changed to turn north earlier, to just passing along outside the shoreline.

Here is the chart for August 29, the one HE held in his hands for the September 1 Youtube presentation:

hurricane-dorian.png

He was correct that IF the Hurricane did go through Florida as originally forecasted, Alabama would have been impacted, with rain and winds galore.

======

Hurricane Dorian Update, Path Map as Florida State of Emergency Declared over Potential Category 3 Landfall

LINK

I have been following this every day since it became a threat, heck I saw when it was a little baby Tropical Depression. Here is the LATEST chart from the NOAA:

LINK

I was very concerned about the projection on Aug 29th because it was coming right over the top of my house and had it continued on that path then it would have impacted Alabama.

That didn't happen because the Hurricane veered off that course with the evolving pressure fronts moving across the US and in the Atlantic.

Of course these stupid Moon Bats don't want to hear facts. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness keeps them from ever being rational.

You can never reason with a Moon Bat. It is better to just ridicule for being dumbasses and sickos than trying to educate them with facts.

He didn’t say he was using three day old predictions, he said he had the “latest” prediction and it was going to be worse than expected

Should throw his ass in jail Sassy could visit him

Trump later told reporters that he did not know anything about the changed map,
He also claimed to not know who paid off Stormy Daniels when HE did it.

EDvqjDvWsAAxCu8
Joy Behar‏Verified account @JoyVBehar
So Trump is a meteorologist now? Sorry, but just sleeping with someone named “Stormy” doesn’t make you a weather expert.
1:27 PM - 5 Sep 2019

Ha ha,

so says an ANONYMOUS official.

The media has fooled you too since Trump never talked about that black line in the video, and spoke in past tense about something already known not to have happened, since the Hurricane had ALREADY shifted to the north, which Trump in the Video you never watched stated we were very lucky, very lucky about. He stated in the VIDEO at the time hoped that the Carolina's will be spared the worst.

Go watch the video!

bolding mine

====================

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl

dorian-09012019-8am.png

hurricane-dorian.png

======

LINK

LINK

Another bitter lying old fraud chimes in. Ed is mad he lost at life and decided to become an internet millionaire to make up for it. Lol

Figure out swing trading yet ya old fraud? Oh and save your nonsensical bs of posting fake gains. Dumbass

EDvqjDvWsAAxCu8
So Trump is a meteorologist now? Sorry, but just sleeping with someone named “Stormy” doesn’t make you a weather expert.

Ha ha,

so says an ANONYMOUS official.

The media has fooled you too since Trump never talked about that black line in the video, and spoke in past tense about something already known not to have happened, since the Hurricane had ALREADY shifted to the north, which Trump in the Video you never watched stated we were very lucky, very lucky about. He stated in the VIDEO at the time hoped that the Carolina's will be spared the worst.

Go watch the video!
Read his Sept 1 tweet, the pathological liar was NOT tweeting in the past tense then, but you knew that already.

But I am glad you conceded that he lied when he denied knowing who paid off Stormy Daniels.
Thank you.

Compulsive serial habitual liar Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.
That's a lie of course.
No, it ain't. If it is, prove it.
Read your own. post.
He doesn't lie about everything.

So your post is a lie.
So, you agree Trump lies about anything all the time, but you disagree about him lying about everything all the time.
No.....i don't agree with you on squat.
I just know he doesn't lie about everything.

dorian-09012019-8am.png

hurricane-dorian.png

======

LINK

LINK

Another bitter lying old fraud chimes in. Ed is mad he lost at life and decided to become an internet millionaire to make up for it. Lol

Figure out swing trading yet ya old fraud? Oh and save your nonsensical bs of posting fake gains. Dumbass
LOL you wouldn't know a fake if it bit you in the ass I don't lie like Repub scum

Anatomy of a fiasco: A detailed timeline of Trump's Alabama map meltdown — CNN Politics

Sunday, September 1, 12:31 PM:

Trump speaks at a briefing at Federal Emergency Management Agency headquarters. He again refers to supposed new information that "just came up, unfortunately," about a possible impact on Alabama.

"And, I will say, the states -- and it may get a little piece of a great place: It's called Alabama. And Alabama could even be in for at least some very strong winds and something more than that, it could be. This just came up, unfortunately

So in spite of providing predictions from Aug 28 and Aug 29
Trump repeatedly stated that his information about Alabama “just came up” on Sept 1
A date when the hurricane was already turning north

Last edited:
The Orange Virus sure is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term.
He knows nothing will stop his ass kissers from voting for his sorry ass The biggest mistake America has ever made The 2nd biggest was not continuing the civil war for a few more months
Yeah.
So you want a new civil war so you Democrats can throw dem black folks back in chains.

Nothing pisses them off more than black prosperity...
Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever | Breitbart

"A year ago, the black unemployment rate stood at 6.6 percent while the white unemployment rate was 3.4 percent, meaning black unemployment was 185 percent of white unemployment.

"In August, the gap narrowed so that black unemployment was under 162 percent of white unemployment. That is the smallest gap ever in records going back to January 1972.

"This is particularly remarkable because it comes at a time of remarkably low unemployment. Prior to the Trump era, the last time the gap fell below 170 percent was in August of 2009, when the black unemployment rate was 14.8 percent and the white unemployment rate was 8.9 percent."
The Great Obama cut black unemployment by eight percent
Trump has cut it less than two percent
Horseshit!!!!!
Black unemployment went up under Obama.

The Orange Virus sure is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term.
He knows nothing will stop his ass kissers from voting for his sorry ass The biggest mistake America has ever made The 2nd biggest was not continuing the civil war for a few more months
Yeah.
So you want a new civil war so you Democrats can throw dem black folks back in chains.

Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever | Breitbart

"A year ago, the black unemployment rate stood at 6.6 percent while the white unemployment rate was 3.4 percent, meaning black unemployment was 185 percent of white unemployment.

"In August, the gap narrowed so that black unemployment was under 162 percent of white unemployment. That is the smallest gap ever in records going back to January 1972.

"This is particularly remarkable because it comes at a time of remarkably low unemployment. Prior to the Trump era, the last time the gap fell below 170 percent was in August of 2009, when the black unemployment rate was 14.8 percent and the white unemployment rate was 8.9 percent."
Yeah....but nobody will hire Colin Kaepernick....

UNFIT FOR OFFICE
NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump doesn't make mistakes. At least according to him.

Trump's relentless justifications of his erroneous warnings that Hurricane Dorian was threatening Alabama on Sunday, which created days of ridicule and skepticism, are just the latest example of the president's lifelong reluctance to admit an error, no matter how innocuous.

His fervent, dayslong pushback has displayed not only his prolonged focus on a personal spat but his willingness, notably again late on Thursday, to deploy government staff and resources to justify an inaccurate claim. Presidential proclamations can move markets, rattle world capitals and, in this case, unnecessarily alarm the residents of a state. Trump's relationship with the truth and accountability threatened to, yet again, diminish the weight of any president's words.

"Great presidents admit when they've screwed up, they fix it, and they move on," said presidential historian Jon Meacham. "Right now, it is a mistake about a hurricane hitting a state. But it can also be a far bigger deal and cost people lives and help create a climate where people can't trust the government."

This was far from the first time Trump has refused to admit a mistake. Examples range from the harmless, like his assertion that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history, to the more serious, like his claim of widespread voter fraud in 2016 that led to the establishment of an election commission to try and back up his claim.

This particular Trump tempest, as so often, began with a tweet.

On Sunday, the Republican president warned that Alabama was "most likely to be hit (much) harder than anticipated." By then, however, Alabama faced no threat at all from Dorian, as the National Weather Service quickly declared.

Rather than dropping it, Trump went into overdrive defending his alert, and he was still at it four days later.

On Wednesday, Trump displayed a map of Dorian's projected path that showed the cone of uncertainty covering much of Florida but stopping in its panhandle. Until, that is, an extension was added in black marker that covered a swath of Alabama.

The president, who is known for his love of Sharpies, pleaded ignorance about the ad hoc alteration. "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know," he responded when questioned.

That night and the next day, he took to Twitter to again insist that certain storm tracking models proved he was right. He tweeted outdated maps, he pushed White House staff to support his claims and he doubled down — eight times over — on his erroneous forecast.

"In the one model through Florida, the Great State of Alabama would have been hit or grazed," he said in one of the tweets. "What I said was accurate! All Fake News in order to demean!"

Then, late Thursday, the White House put out an official statement from Rear Admiral Peter J. Brown, the president's homeland security and counterterrorism adviser.

It was he, Brown wrote under the White House letterhead, who briefed Trump on Sunday, showing him the official National Hurricane Center forecast but also a number of other models, which "showed possible storm impacts well outside the official forecast cone."

The running controversy, stirred daily by the president, has electrified social media, with #Sharpie trending on Twitter and jokes galore. But, for some, it has become a new referendum on Trump and his fitness for office.

EDvqjDvWsAAxCu8

Joy Behar, really?? LOL!
Yeah, she hit the nail right on his head!

Yeah.

The Great Obama cut black unemployment by eight percent
Trump has cut it less than two percent
Horseshit!!!!!
Black unemployment went up under Obama.
Get an education Muddy
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is exaggerating his role in bringing economic gains to black Americans.

Brushing off criticism that his tweets against nonwhite lawmakers are racist, Trump asserts that he’s done plenty to improve the fortunes of African Americans as seen by their low unemployment rate, while Democrats have done nothing. That’s not the case.

A look at the claim:

TRUMP: “The facts speak far louder than words! The Democrats always play the Race Card, when in fact they have done so little for our Nation’s great African American people. Now, lowest unemployment in U.S. history, and only getting better.” — tweet Sunday.

THE FACTS: Trump is seeking credit he doesn’t deserve for black job growth. He’s also wrong to assert that Democrats haven’t done anything to improve the economic situation for African Americans.

It’s true that black unemployment did reach a record low during the Trump administration: 5.9 percent in May 2018. It currently stands at 6 percent.

But many economists view the continued economic growth since the middle of 2009, when Democratic President Barack Obama was in office, as the primary explanation for hiring. More important, there are multiple signs that the racial wealth gap is now worsening and the administration appears to have done little, if anything, to specifically address this challenge.

African Americans also had higher income prior to the Trump administration. A black household earned median income of $40,258 in 2017, the latest data available. That’s below a 2000 peak of $42,348, according to the Census Bureau.

The most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under Obama, when it fell from a recession high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.

___

AP Economics Writer Christopher Rugaber contributed to this report.

Forum List

Back