trump Alters Map With Sharpie

And three days. :laugh2:

tenor.gif
Yet Sharpie Trump tweeted last nite TWICE.

Did you stay up past beddie bye time to read?
YES trying to catch up on my swing trading

You don't have what it takes. No fear, brass gonads and willing to take risks...but I'll take pity on you. Try ENB...but forewarned they are an evil fossil fuel corp.

11k profit after capital gain tax in the last month.

Watch it, learn the swing points first. Then dive in.
Another inter web millionaire

I ever tell ya about the time I was a French Model??
Maybe I'.m a fool but I believe most people here when they speak of gains Most wouldn't believe me though,,,, 11 k in a month is very reasonable

Trump, in a tweet, and later in a FEMA meeting on Sept. 1, claimed Alabama was going to be impacted by Dorian. Theoretically, at the FEMA meeting, he was getting the latest update on Dorian's path. Indeed, according to the White House, even while he was golfing as the Bahamas were being pummeled, the President was receiving hourly updates on Dorian's path.

This begs a question. Was he paying attention?

A more important question is this. Does he ever listen to briefings? Or, does he already have an opinion about vital issues and he doesn't want to be bothered by facts?

The following events illustrate what I mean. On Sept. 1, Trump tweeted, "in addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

To avoid Alabamian panic the National Weather Service tweeted “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east.”

Imagine that, the NWS had to correct the President. There is a danger when the President issues a false weather forecast. Actually, when it comes to the weather, Trump should keep his mouth shut.

On Sept. 1, everyone in the country except Trump knew that Dorian would not only miss Alabama, but would miss Florida as well. We all saw similar maps to this one.

screen-shot-2019-09-01-at-6.17.00-pm-e1567380360102.jpg

It was not a state secret, but Trump didn't know Dorian's path on Sept 1, the day he said Alabama would be affected.

Ordinarily, this would all be a good joke, and many would get a good laugh at Trump's expense. Ordinarily, a President snared by a huge gaffe, would go silent and wait until all the laughter fades away in a day or two. That is what a smart President would do.

But Trump is no ordinary President, and, therein lies the problem. Incredibly, Trump doubled down and insisted that he was right.

On Monday, Trump pushed back on skeptics by insisting that “under certain original scenarios, he was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some ‘hurt.’”

To prove his point, on Wednesday Trump showed off this map to television viewers.

190904-donald-trump-dorian-map-cs-217p_0_ac127c1429f4eccb99d3a21c3ec7551b.fit-760w.jpg

This only made matters and serious questions were being asked about his mental health. There are two serious flaws with this map.

A black sharpie half circle was placed on the NWS map to include Alabama. The attempt was crude and infantile.

While everyone but Trump is looking at updated maps on Sept. 1, the NWS map the President is holding is dated August 28, a day representing the earliest stages of the hurricane.

Trump is still at it on Thursday morning. "In the early days of the hurricane, when it was predicted that Dorian would go through Miami or West Palm Beach, even before it reached the Bahamas, certain models strongly suggested that Alabama & Georgia would be hit as it made its way through Florida & to the Gulf," he tweeted.

True, perhaps, but completely irrelevant. So, now the question not only involves his mental stability, but also his intellectual capabilities. When dealing with a hurricane, intelligent people are interested in the very latest information.

When Trump warned Alabamians, he was using information that was five days old.

Hence the concerns we have for our President. What he said, what he is still saying, makes absolutely no sense at all.

While everyone but Trump is looking at updated maps on Sept. 1, the NWS map the President is holding is dated August 28, a day representing the earliest stages of the hurricane.

Trump is still at it on Thursday morning. "In the early days of the hurricane, when it was predicted that Dorian would go through Miami or West Palm Beach, even before it reached the Bahamas, certain models strongly suggested that Alabama & Georgia would be hit as it made its way through Florida & to the Gulf," he tweeted.

True, perhaps, but completely irrelevant. So, now the question not only involves his mental stability, but also his intellectual capabilities. When dealing with a hurricane, intelligent people are interested in the very latest information.

I knew it!.

According to a White House official, President Donald Trump was the one who used a black Sharpie marker to alter an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map to include Alabama in Hurricane Dorian's trajectory during an Oval Office presentation earlier this week, The Washington Post reported.

That makes perfect sense. It is hard to understand how anyone in the White House would doctor a NWS map depicting a Cat 5 hurricane barreling into our coast that is to be viewed by the President. Under the current circumstances, only Trump would do that.

For the sixth day Captain Queeg, er, Trump, is defending his moronic forecast on Sunday, Sept. 1.

“The Fake News Media was fixated on the fact that I properly said, at the beginnings of Hurricane Dorian, that in addition to Florida & other states, Alabama may also be grazed or hit.” Trump said in a series of tweets. “They went Crazy, hoping against hope that I made a mistake (which I didn’t). Check out maps.”

Of course, as sure as the sun rises, Queeg, er, Trump is relying on lying, hoping no one will remember what he said. Trump didn't say that "at he beginnings of Hurricane Dorian" Alabama would be "grazed or hit."

He said, "In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

"At the beginnings." Also, the President, in providing a weather forecast to the American people, saw nothing wrong with using four day old weather maps despite regular briefings on Dorian's path.

That is nothing short of incredulous and suggests there is something seriously wrong with our President. His doggedness in pursuing this issue is very strange.

I said in the OP. "A more important question is this. Does he ever listen to briefings? Or, does he already have an opinion about vital issues and he doesn't want to be bothered by facts?"

This issue is about a hurricane. Other issues could involve threats to our economy, a growing threat of war in the Middle East, North Korea tests a nuclear device, Russia becoming more aggressive in Ukraine, China's expansion in the South China Sea, etc., etc. The reader gets my point.

Last Week.......Greenland
This Week Sharpie

Can’t wait for next weeks Trump induced “crisis”

You know, while I gave you a "funny and agree" for this post, I did so with a bit of trepidation, because his next induced crisis might be the match that lights a new war.

Or it might be a distraction to keep us from noticing that he's starting the next war.

Explaining the Left, Part VI: Do Leftists Believe What They Say? | RealClearPolitics

"There are two main reasons.

"One is that leftists deem their goals more important than telling the truth."
"The second reason is leftism is rooted in feelings, not reason or truth."
Thank you doctor. Now tell us using your obvious wealth of insight into progressive behaviors, what in the blue blazing hell is wrong with this nut case? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg
Progressive organic brain dysfunction.

Trump, in a tweet, and later in a FEMA meeting on Sept. 1, claimed Alabama was going to be impacted by Dorian. Theoretically, at the FEMA meeting, he was getting the latest update on Dorian's path. Indeed, according to the White House, even while he was golfing as the Bahamas were being pummeled, the President was receiving hourly updates on Dorian's path.

This begs a question. Was he paying attention?

A more important question is this. Does he ever listen to briefings? Or, does he already have an opinion about vital issues and he doesn't want to be bothered by facts?

The following events illustrate what I mean. On Sept. 1, Trump tweeted, "in addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!"

To avoid Alabamian panic the National Weather Service tweeted “Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east.”

Imagine that, the NWS had to correct the President. There is a danger when the President issues a false weather forecast. Actually, when it comes to the weather, Trump should keep his mouth shut.

On Sept. 1, everyone in the country except Trump knew that Dorian would not only miss Alabama, but would miss Florida as well. We all saw similar maps to this one.

screen-shot-2019-09-01-at-6.17.00-pm-e1567380360102.jpg

It was not a state secret, but Trump didn't know Dorian's path on Sept 1, the day he said Alabama would be affected.

Ordinarily, this would all be a good joke, and many would get a good laugh at Trump's expense. Ordinarily, a President snared by a huge gaffe, would go silent and wait until all the laughter fades away in a day or two. That is what a smart President would do.

But Trump is no ordinary President, and, therein lies the problem. Incredibly, Trump doubled down and insisted that he was right.

On Monday, Trump pushed back on skeptics by insisting that “under certain original scenarios, he was in fact correct that Alabama could have received some ‘hurt.’”

To prove his point, on Wednesday Trump showed off this map to television viewers.

190904-donald-trump-dorian-map-cs-217p_0_ac127c1429f4eccb99d3a21c3ec7551b.fit-760w.jpg

This only made matters and serious questions were being asked about his mental health. There are two serious flaws with this map.

A black sharpie half circle was placed on the NWS map to include Alabama. The attempt was crude and infantile.

Hence the concerns we have for our President. What he said, what he is still saying, makes absolutely no sense at all.
No one in the country knew where Dorian would go. liar.

I knew it!.

According to a White House official, President Donald Trump was the one who used a black Sharpie marker to alter an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map to include Alabama in Hurricane Dorian's trajectory during an Oval Office presentation earlier this week, The Washington Post reported.

That makes perfect sense. It is hard to understand how anyone in the White House would doctor a NWS map depicting a Cat 5 hurricane barreling into our coast that is to be viewed by the President. Under the current circumstances, only Trump would do that.

For the sixth day Captain Queeg, er, Trump, is defending his moronic forecast on Sunday, Sept. 1.

“The Fake News Media was fixated on the fact that I properly said, at the beginnings of Hurricane Dorian, that in addition to Florida & other states, Alabama may also be grazed or hit.” Trump said in a series of tweets. “They went Crazy, hoping against hope that I made a mistake (which I didn’t). Check out maps.”

Of course, as sure as the sun rises, Queeg, er, Trump is relying on lying, hoping no one will remember what he said. Trump didn't say that "at he beginnings of Hurricane Dorian" Alabama would be "grazed or hit."

He said, "In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated."

"At the beginnings." Also, the President, in providing a weather forecast to the American people, saw nothing wrong with using four day old weather maps despite regular briefings on Dorian's path.

That is nothing short of incredulous and suggests there is something seriously wrong with our President. His doggedness in pursuing this issue is very strange.

I said in the OP. "A more important question is this. Does he ever listen to briefings? Or, does he already have an opinion about vital issues and he doesn't want to be bothered by facts?"

This issue is about a hurricane. Other issues could involve threats to our economy, a growing threat of war in the Middle East, North Korea tests a nuclear device, Russia becoming more aggressive in Ukraine, China's expansion in the South China Sea, etc., etc. The reader gets my point.

This is so important! I am so glad you are devoting so much time and thought to it, because it matters that he made a reasonable weather forecast!

Last Week.......Greenland
This Week Sharpie

Can’t wait for next weeks Trump induced “crisis”

You know, while I gave you a "funny and agree" for this post, I did so with a bit of trepidation, because his next induced crisis might be the match that lights a new war.

Or it might be a distraction to keep us from noticing that he's starting the next war.

Explaining the Left, Part VI: Do Leftists Believe What They Say? | RealClearPolitics

"There are two main reasons.

"One is that leftists deem their goals more important than telling the truth."
"The second reason is leftism is rooted in feelings, not reason or truth."
Thank you doctor. Now tell us using your obvious wealth of insight into progressive behaviors, what in the blue blazing hell is wrong with this nut case? ;)

maxresdefault.jpg
Progressive organic brain dysfunction.
Or as us laymen put it, A deranged psycho beotch!

54 pages of progressive insanity on display. Biggest losers of all time.

TRUMP...is a piker. Liberals give away America and create Sanctuary for people fleeing valid fair federal immigration laws. And without our consent. But never mind all that. Lets focus on Trump...

DIVERSION ALERT!
Its too bad I couldn't play that "diversion" stuff when I actually visited a INS office after noticing all these wetter chaps back in 1993 taking American jobs... Actually it's on point. I saw how entire industries were being subverted and the entire American working class being thrown under the bus proverbially by businesses that grew to exclude the American working class. Diversion? Way hardly. On point.

Last edited:

You don't have what it takes. No fear, brass gonads and willing to take risks...but I'll take pity on you. Try ENB...but forewarned they are an evil fossil fuel corp.

Maybe I'.m a fool but I believe most people here when they speak of gains Most wouldn't believe me though,,,, 11 k in a month is very reasonable
I make more than that just posting on USMB

I never claimed to be a millionaire, faggot.

Why don't you run out and get a real life you insufferable asshole?

You're not funny, you're nowhere near clever and you come across as some lonely old man who has nobody so you sit in front of your computer making 50 plus comments a day trying to be relevant. And anyone with a lick of sense recognizes it and mocks you without mercy.

Get it old man? I'm mocking your tired old ass

LOL
Mocking your Smelly Irish Ass

You're two laps behind and think you're winning.....old tired fuck.

I make more than that just posting on USMB
Sure you do.

Back in the day with Patriot Coal twice that was the norm. It was a swings dream holding. Cheap and massive swings.

I can recall trading twice a day on that gem. Funny thing is they never made a profit

Forum List

Back