🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: An LGBTQ hero in the making

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
First off, Trump is the first politician I've even heard use the Q-add-on. So, thank him for that, queers and questioners. Second off, he has taken a tough stand against ISIS doing what they did in Orlando and pledged to support the community in substantial ways that Hillary won't do as she panders to the race baiters. The LGBTQ community will now realize what the rest of us have known; Hillary cares about her bottom line, not yours. And in fact, Trump summed it up perfectly when he ended his speech. Hillary asks if you're with her. Trump notes he is with us. He cares about protecting our safety and liberties.

I don't think anyone gives a flying fuck about some alphabet community, but Trump sure does love Americans.....

So The Trumper is starting to get smart and realize he needs his own rainbow too.

It is going to take more than talk.

So The Trumper is starting to get smart and realize he needs his own rainbow too.

Like What? You have democrats throwing gays off buildings and you have republicans giving them access to guns to stop democrats....

What else do,you need?

Like What? You have democrats throwing gays off buildings and you have republicans giving them access to guns to stop democrats....What else do,you need?
Thrown again on your head. What a loony statement of yours. It's our GOP that hates and denigrates and opposes LGBTQ rights.

First off, Trump is the first politician I've even heard use the Q-add-on. So, thank him for that, queers and questioners. Second off, he has taken a tough stand against ISIS doing what they did in Orlando and pledged to support the community in substantial ways that Hillary won't do as she panders to the race baiters. The LGBTQ community will now realize what the rest of us have known; Hillary cares about her bottom line, not yours. And in fact, Trump summed it up perfectly when he ended his speech. Hillary asks if you're with her. Trump notes he is with us. He cares about protecting our safety and liberties.
The lgbt population are heavily progressive. Most are rotten to the core with it.

The good thing about Trump is, unlike a lot of "conservatives", he won't persecute people for their sexual preference, but for their political activities.

Too many conservatives cannot separate their distaste for homosexuality, their instinct of chivalry towards lesbians and the need to stop and bring to justice political progressives. These types, with the inability to separate their base instincts from reason and will, must not be allowed to usher in this new conservative age.

For two reasons; one, because it's unjust and two, because it will leave the rot inside and make the entire coming societal shift pointless.

How is Trump going to help the community? Lip service, if he was going to help he'd have said how, but mere words of non empathy and he centers on his ME message...

How is Trump going to help the community?
By outing you....we will take it from there.....

How is Trump going to help the community?
By outing you....we will take it from there.....
It's about time, but yet, I am not rich, so I doubt he ever has any mention of myself...

Forum List

Back