🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: An LGBTQ hero in the making

First off, Trump is the first politician I've even heard use the Q-add-on. So, thank him for that, queers and questioners. Second off, he has taken a tough stand against ISIS doing what they did in Orlando and pledged to support the community in substantial ways that Hillary won't do as she panders to the race baiters. The LGBTQ community will now realize what the rest of us have known; Hillary cares about her bottom line, not yours. And in fact, Trump summed it up perfectly when he ended his speech. Hillary asks if you're with her. Trump notes he is with us. He cares about protecting our safety and liberties.

that's so funny..... his idea of helping LGBT folk is to ban muslims while he made pence his running mate.

damn, you people are stupid

Good for Trump, and Thiel got cheers. Cheers!

Marginalize the social issue warriors a bit and the GOP has a chance.

he got cheers from people who think pence is ok. The LGBT community will never support the bigot.

he isn't getting cheers from anyone else.

this is what happens when wingers try to pander.... you miss the actual issues and think if you gin up fear then you get votes.

Good for Trump, and Thiel got cheers. Cheers!

Marginalize the social issue warriors a bit and the GOP has a chance.

he got cheers from people who think pence is ok. The LGBT community will never support the bigot.

he isn't getting cheers from anyone else.

this is what happens when wingers try to pander.... you miss the actual issues and think if you gin up fear then you get votes.
Or it could be that there are Republicans who just don't give a crap about the topic and who are relieved that someone talked about it.

Personally, I'll take any positives that come along. That's how progress is made.

View attachment 82480
It's another one of his monumental flip flop episodes....
You think this gay flip flopped on his way down after you threw him off the roof?
You posted that with a gleam in your eye, didn't you?
Knowing that we are coming for you fascist liberal gay killers....yes, I did....
:lol: :lol: :lol: "We"? as if you'd ever do anything......

You'll be stacked near the bottom....:lol:
If only we could be told HOPE AND CHANGE again...it would be peaches and cream....and so dreamy too.

Trump is the most gay friendly GOP Presidential candidate in living memory; however, I don't suspect many will vote for him. Those that do will unlikely vote the same down the ticket. Gay people are well aware of which party has stymied their advancement for rights in this nation and are far more likely to vote for libertarian as a result.

Trump is the most gay friendly GOP Presidential candidate in living memory; however, I don't suspect many will vote for him. Those that do will unlikely vote the same down the ticket. Gay people are well aware of which party has stymied their advancement for rights in this nation and are far more likely to vote for libertarian as a result.
What rights?

Trump: An LGBTQ hero in the making

NEVER going to happen. Trump could turn gay, Trump could hump 10 men on live tv and the MSM will still paint the guy as a gay hating homophob. There's the truth and then there's the lying spin the MSM uses to throw elections to liberals.

All 1% of them? To hell with these sexual perverts.

So The Trumper is starting to get smart and realize he needs his own rainbow too.

It is going to take more than talk.
Like What? You have democrats throwing gays off buildings and you have republicans giving them access to guns to stop democrats....

What else do,you need?

And which Democrats have thrown gays off any buildings?

Here's a hint - it's less than one.

So The Trumper is starting to get smart and realize he needs his own rainbow too.

Like What? You have democrats throwing gays off buildings and you have republicans giving them access to guns to stop democrats....

What else do,you need?

All of them....duh.....

What else do,you need?

All of them....duh.....

Strange...I can't find a single article on anyone throwing gays off buildings in the US...I'm sure it would have made the news.

Let's stick to reality eh?

Threads been cleaned of litter, let's stick to the topic please. For those who feel an uncontrolled urge to troll off topic, the FZ is down the hall to your right.

Sorry, the Church of LGBT isn't taking over the republican party. What, one entire party isn't enough for your demented agendas? You want BOTH parties? I guess so, if you're game is to completely eliminate religion (that says what your church does is an abomination).

Keep it in your bedrooms. We're sick of having it pushed in everyone's face. When sodomy was decriminalized, it meant we didn't have room in our prisons; not that you had a green light to teach it in schools and call it "married"...and use a twisted spin-off to force women to accept demented men in their restrooms and communal showers.

First off, Trump is the first politician I've even heard use the Q-add-on. So, thank him for that, queers and questioners. Second off, he has taken a tough stand against ISIS doing what they did in Orlando and pledged to support the community in substantial ways that Hillary won't do as she panders to the race baiters. The LGBTQ community will now realize what the rest of us have known; Hillary cares about her bottom line, not yours. And in fact, Trump summed it up perfectly when he ended his speech. Hillary asks if you're with her. Trump notes he is with us. He cares about protecting our safety and liberties.

Why did he pick such a homophobic running mate?

Sorry, the Church of LGBT isn't taking over the republican party. What, one entire party isn't enough for your demented agendas? You want BOTH parties? I guess so, if you're game is to completely eliminate religion (that says what your church does is an abomination).

Keep it in your bedrooms. We're sick of having it pushed in everyone's face. When sodomy was decriminalized, it meant we didn't have room in our prisons; not that you had a green light to teach it in schools and call it "married"...and use a twisted spin-off to force women to accept demented men in their restrooms and communal showers.
don supports lgbtq so then does the GOP

Last edited:

What else do,you need?

All of them....duh.....

Strange...I can't find a single article on anyone throwing gays off buildings in the US...I'm sure it would have made the news.

Let's stick to reality eh?
Oh....so, you only hate non-US gays....is that it....huh.....

don supports lgbtq so then does the GOP

Yeah, only if the GOP consists only of him and a handful of RINO LGBT infiltrators. Last time I checked, the Cruz's, Rubios, Kasich's and Pence's of the GOP are not on board with the cult of LGBT.

Forum List

Back