Trump: And I will not let him turn the USA into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground

No...riots raged in democrat party blue states, in their blue cities where they refused help from Trump......we have a Federal System and the states refused offers of help by Trump.....and the riots were started by the democrat party brown shirt, street thugs, blm and antifa, specifically to hurt Trump in the election................

There is no irony here, there is only the truth about the democrat party and their policies increasing violent crime, encouraging violent crime...
Violent crime skyrocketed under Trump. It went down under Biden.

Facts.

and right wing billionaires that donate to MAGA flunkys are far right radicals.
So two wrong make a right?

The soft on crime soros DAs have caused a spike in lawlessness that is hurting America

But enough about Mar-A-Lago....

In Trump's last year in office the entire country shut down for a virus, crime skyrocketed, and riots raged across the country for months while he hid in the White House and tweeted. The irony here is thick.

There's no irony in your false claims.

Who was it that refused assistance in the leftist Hell hole of Portland?

And already correctly noted, Trump voters are appropriately despised – they make the malignancy that is Trump possible.
As any mind fucked liberal would say.
DEMOCRATS made Trump possible. 100%.
You guys chose Hillary Clinton. You guys stuck with Obama a 2nd round who abandoned working class Americans... who lost the blue collar vote.
And if Trump does win again... it will be those same voters - AND MORE - past Democrats who will vote for him.

That only proves how lost libs have become

They cant smell their own stink

There is good news.

With the discount you'll have the money to by the red nose with the gold T.

The bad news is they won't take the Trump Bucks you bought, because they aren't legal tender with any value.

Actually crime is down, with homocides at record lows.

The boogieman under your bed doesn't count.
I suspect that crime is only being reported less

That does not apply to murder, which even the pro biden DOJ cant lie about, but when you say homicide that includes things like drunk driving also

We’ll have to look into that further before giving anyone a pat on the back

I suspect that crime is only being reported less

That does not apply to murder, which even the pro biden DOJ cant lie about, but when you say homicide that includes things like drunk driving also

We’ll have to look into that further before giving anyone a pat on the back
Do you ever get sick of having to come up with excuses when reality conflicts with your broken narrative?

Unlike lib loons we don’t Hate
Hate is an aberrant emotion that libs are filled with
Thinkers merely think that non thinking is ignorant and safe spacers falsely label that as “hate”

Everybody thats normal hates MAGA's.

You do realize you are just a radical mob of conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxers, gun nuts, and fools who are easily separated from their money right.

Did you get your gold sneakers to go with your cape, and your red hat to complete the cown suit combo?

These are a few of your normal, Maga hating heroes.

1709498996237.png

You don’t live in the real world. You experience the world via the lens of dishonest conservative media.
I base my comment on the leftwing media that thinks women can become men and childrren can have sex with adults,,,

not sure what youre referring to,,

Forum List

Back