Trump: And I will not let him turn the USA into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground

I base my comment on the leftwing media that thinks women can become men and childrren can have sex with adults,,,

not sure what youre referring to,,
The left doesnt realize it yet but someday they will argue that children have a constitutional right to sex at any age with anyone

Its only a matter of time till they get there

I base my comment on the leftwing media that thinks women can become men and childrren can have sex with adults,,,

not sure what youre referring to,,
That makes absolutely no sense and yet was totally predictable response for someone who can’t think for themselves.

The left doesnt realize it yet but someday they will argue that children have a constitutional right to sex at any age with anyone

some are already claiming that,, and the rest just sit back and let them do then dirty work and cant wait to jump the shark if you know what I mean,,

This is the distorted reality from conservative media I’m talking about.

I think Americans have correctly identified the dishonest media...
They call the media “dishonest” when the media tells them things they don’t want to believe.

Crime is going down under Biden yet here are the morons who stamp their feet and say they don’t believe it because they don’t want to believe it.

You don’t live in the real world. You experience the world via the lens of dishonest conservative media.

I don't know about that. It's not the conservative media trying to convince anyone that the border is secure, that Sloppy Joe was never involved in Hunter's business deals, that inflation is transitory or here's a good one: ''Biden does more in one-hour than most people do in a day''

What distorted reality?

The left wants sexual freedom for children
The left isn’t trying to reduce age of consent. That’s the lying conservative media telling you that shit.

I don't know about that. It's not the conservative media trying to convince anyone that the border is secure, that Sloppy Joe was never involved in Hunter's business deals, that inflation is transitory or here's a good one: ''Biden does more in one-hour than most people do in a day''
Inflation has gone down. But the conservative media is trying to pretend it is still high. They want us to believe that the BEA is in secret cahoots with Biden to help him out.

We saw this years ago when before Obama’s reelection, conservatives said that the BLS was lying about unemployment coming down.

They call the media “dishonest” when the media tells them things they don’t want to believe.

Crime is going down under Biden yet here are the morons who stamp their feet and say they don’t believe it because they don’t want to believe it.

Strange, that. Behind the border disaster, crime takes second place as the issue of greatest concern to Americans.

(1) If in the unlikely event that Mr. Trump becomes the 47th president, he will have neither the time nor the power to stop most of the current trends.

(2) When he was president, violent cities like Portland simply ignored him.

(3) He might, however, be able to slow down the entry of so many unauthorized "newcomers."

(4) Nevertheless, during a four-year term he would only be able to temporarily hold back the coming DELUGE.

(5) The United States of America is on an inevitable path to implosion sometime in the next century (or earlier).

And this is WHY the media can't be trusted.

Violent crime is down from the Pandemic Peak...but overall it is still HIGHER than the years prior to the pandemic.

And violent crime was significantly lower than the Pandemic Peak BEFORE Biden took office in January 2021.

Screenshot_20240303-150815-145.png

Sure, the legacy media tells a little truth...but framed in such a way as to hide the big lie.

That's what propagandists do.

Inflation has gone down. But the conservative media is trying to pretend it is still high. They want us to believe that the BEA is in secret cahoots with Biden to help him out.

We saw this years ago when before Obama’s reelection, conservatives said that the BLS was lying about unemployment coming down.

Inflation has only come down from record highs under the Dems / Marxists. Your conspiracy theories about conservative media pretending inflation isn't a real problem for Americans is dishonest.

The left isn’t trying to reduce age of consent. That’s the lying conservative media telling you that shit.
Maybe not you personally

And yet maybe you are and dont realize it yet

After all libs demand the right of children to change their sex if the choose to

But enough about Mar-A-Lago....

In Trump's last year in office the entire country shut down for a virus, crime skyrocketed, and riots raged across the country for months while he hid in the White House and tweeted. The irony here is thick.

LOL Hid? When he sent in Federal LEOs where the states failed to act, your cult called them Stormtroopers.

Forum List

Back