Trump: And I will not let him turn the USA into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground

But enough about Mar-A-Lago....

In Trump's last year in office the entire country shut down for a virus, crime skyrocketed, and riots raged across the country for months while he hid in the White House and tweeted. The irony here is thick.

No...riots raged in democrat party blue states, in their blue cities where they refused help from Trump......we have a Federal System and the states refused offers of help by Trump.....and the riots were started by the democrat party brown shirt, street thugs, blm and antifa, specifically to hurt Trump in the election................

There is no irony here, there is only the truth about the democrat party and their policies increasing violent crime, encouraging violent crime...

You cut off the rest of the quote:
Trump: And I will not let him turn the usa into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground, You know, people with terrible, terrible disease that is easily caught. Unless there is a Senate bill that will do just that but might deprive me of a campaign promise, in that case I will let him turn the usa into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground.
Do you have a link for the entire quote?

Self proclaimed “Libertarians” who have only ever posted Trump bashing posts crack me up.

You would figure somewhere along the way, a libertarian would discuss libertarianism.

Not everyone. Some Libertarians are just run of the mill TDS liberals.
Never fear... Liberal allies have arrived to save the day...

Screenshot_20240303-124844-060.png

But enough about Mar-A-Lago....

In Trump's last year in office the entire country shut down for a virus, crime skyrocketed, and riots raged across the country for months while he hid in the White House and tweeted. The irony here is thick.

Your off topic of what he was saying. Old diseases are coming back from South America with the Flood of illegals.

Where is this same disdain for Biden allowing them in without being checked??

You are toast with TDS

I’m not surprised to hear you say that

I’ve always known libs hate MAGAs

Everybody thats normal hates MAGA's.

You do realize you are just a radical mob of conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxers, gun nuts, and fools who are easily separated from their money right.

Did you get your gold sneakers to go with your cape, and your red hat to complete the cown suit combo?

Forum List

Back