Trump and Pence may need to be removed . . .

. . . if the collusion with the Russians can be proven.

We can't traitors in the two highest offices in the Nation.

Ryan would become President, and he probably would nominate Graham as his VP.

Get ready for unhappy days ahead.

The ramblings of a senile old fool, the FBI has already said there was no collusion.
The investigation is ongoing. Comey is after Trump.

The FBI, Speaker and the head of the Intel committee all have said there is NO evidence that ANY American was involved in the Russian activities. What are you freaks hoping for, someone to manufacture something?

Yes. The intel community has no doubt been feverishly working their collective asses off trying to manufacture something that can't be disproven in an instant like that peeing in the hotel report was.
Keep telling yourself that, westwall. The fact is the investigation is underway, and Trump's reaction clearly indicates that if he screws this up he will be out of the WH and maybe in a prison cell waiting a treason trial.

You've been talking about this for months with no proof. One good thing is, Trump is erasing Obama's legacy as you complain!
Months? :lol: Silly fascist. Can you say, "President Ryan?"
Yes, a couple days after the election you twits came up with this. You have nothing and the Clinton's are powerless!
Prove that we were talking about Trump and Russian collusion in the first week after the election. If we did, we were very prescient, yes.
When asked to come to a Congressional Hearing to go over the evidence the security agency making the claims declined to come. That tells me they have nothing and are merely making shit up. A clown could figure that out. What's stupider than a clown fakey? Cause whatever that is....you ARE!
That tells me you are making up Alt Facts again. You know better than that.

Sure thing fakey. That's the problem with stupid people like you. You can't remember shit. We on the other hand do...

Intelligence officials refuse to brief House panel on Russian hacking

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e-brief-house-panel-russian-hacking/95453412/

You unhinged, dumb ass. You need a minimum amount of evidence of collusion before you can investigate. Otherwise, it is a fishing expedition. What's worse is that it is a politically motivated fishing expedition. Thus far there is no evidence. In fact, it is not even to the level of conjecture. The collusion allegations are pure fiction.
You don't read well, do you: "if the collusion with the Russians can be proven."

Ryan would be a far better president.
You've been talking about this for months with no proof. One good thing is, Trump is erasing Obama's legacy as you complain!
Yes, a couple days after the election you twits came up with this. You have nothing and the Clinton's are powerless!
Prove that we were talking about Trump and Russian collusion in the first week after the election. If we did, we were very prescient, yes.
Now I just read that Podesta owned 75,000 shares of financial ties to putin and Russia. Wow, the Clinton's have more blood on their hands. You liberals need to give it up, your making yourselves look dumber by the minute.

The ramblings of a senile old fool, the FBI has already said there was no collusion.
The investigation is ongoing. Comey is after Trump.

The FBI, Speaker and the head of the Intel committee all have said there is NO evidence that ANY American was involved in the Russian activities. What are you freaks hoping for, someone to manufacture something?

Yes. The intel community has no doubt been feverishly working their collective asses off trying to manufacture something that can't be disproven in an instant like that peeing in the hotel report was.
Keep telling yourself that, westwall. The fact is the investigation is underway, and Trump's reaction clearly indicates that if he screws this up he will be out of the WH and maybe in a prison cell waiting a treason trial.

Poor fakey. Your head is going to explode when they do the perp walk with obummer and his fellow travellers. You're a fucking loon.

When asked to come to a Congressional Hearing to go over the evidence the security agency making the claims declined to come. That tells me they have nothing and are merely making shit up. A clown could figure that out. What's stupider than a clown fakey? Cause whatever that is....you ARE!

Sure thing fakey. That's the problem with stupid people like you. You can't remember shit. We on the other hand do...

So they are still investigating. It is tough to dense like you, but there it is.

Just how do you plan of proving your fake news? :lol:
We will leave it to the FBI. Comey wants Trump pulled down.

Not too many months ago it was Comey who was propping Trump up according to your pathetic snowflake brigade. Now you're praying for him to save your pathetic asses, guess what snowflake, it ain't gonna happen.

So they are still investigating. It is tough to dense like you, but there it is.

And yet I can write a legible sentence. Must suck to be you. Enjoy the destruction of your progressive shithole dude. You're going to get to watch it come crashing down. And I am going to love every second of it.

Comey, ok, has been after both candidates since the conventions.

He considers himself the Savior of the Constitutional Republic, and if he gets Trump as well as Clinton, he will be hailed as the Savior of his Country.

And yet I can write a legible sentence. Must suck to be you. Enjoy the destruction of your progressive shithole dude. You're going to get to watch it come crashing down. And I am going to love every second of it.
Says the Alt Right alt fact fake news puppet of the losing faction. Can you say, "hi, President Ryan?"

"To dense" fits you to a T, westwall. Your writing creates a dense alt fact fake news environment: thus, "to dense."

Says the Alt Right alt fact fake news puppet of the losing faction. Can you say, "hi, President Ryan?"

"To dense" fits you to a T, westwall. Your writing creates a dense alt fact fake news environment: thus, "to dense."
image.jpeg

A number of you have been placed by me on Personal Ignore in this thread for your personal attacks with nothing on OP.

The OP is correct: Trump and Pence are in political peril of being thrown out of office.

Obama is not the president, westwall. Trump is. He has lost control of the narrative, and you people supporting are spiraling down with him.

You are ludicrous.
Yes, and with the evidence of obummers treasonous behavior there is a good chance he will be the first ever ex POTUS imprisoned for crimes against the people of this country.
Nope to Obama but a very possible yes to Trump. Ryan will be a better president.
"Hillary will win"

We can't permit traitors in the two highest offices in the Nation.

Get ready for most unhappy days ahead.

So what your saying is trump will be in office at least 4 years.

We already knew that

You unhinged, dumb ass. You need a minimum amount of evidence of collusion before you can investigate. Otherwise, it is a fishing expedition. What's worse is that it is a politically motivated fishing expedition. Thus far there is no evidence. In fact, it is not even to the level of conjecture. The collusion allegations are pure fiction.
You don't read well, do you: "if the collusion with the Russians can be proven."

Russia helped Trump get elected and the media was aware of this...

A number of you have been placed by me on Personal Ignore in this thread for your personal attacks with nothing on OP.

The OP is correct: Trump and Pence are in political peril of being thrown out of office.

No they aren't.
Oh, indeed, Mordred, they are in deep peril. Comey et al, plus the intel agencies, are combing everything everywhere all at once. Trump's elevate screaming demonstrates they are squeezing his itty bitty manhood . . . very, very hard. He will talk.

No. History will be very kind to Obama. I'm sure he's laughing his ass off as Trump runs in circles tweeting stupid remarks, and watches the vice closing down on his tiny balls.

Russia Says It Was In Touch With Trump Campaign During The Election
“There were contacts,” Interfax news agency cited Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov as saying.

Guliani was interviewed by CNN on how knew things a day before the FBI announcement, actually called him out on it with facts....of course no one rememebers this, because CNN like the fucked Media they all are was too busy to try to move onto the next headline event on Hillary......and yet, we got white ingrates who have spent decades hating on the commies.....lovin this shit, cause its a white man benefitin from it.
----------------------------

It is the extent and the topics that are under consideration and why Trump officials and Trump himself lied about it.

Breaking Update:

Here's a good analysis from an experienced attorney, with many details for those interested in them.

What I'd like to know is, under 50 USC 1805, is it possible to have a wiretap order issued strictly on the authorization of the Attorney General?

Here is a snippet that contains the wording in question:

"the judge shall enter an ex parte order as requested or as modified approving the electronic surveillance if he finds that - (1) the application has been made by a Federal officer and approved by the Attorney General"

Since we know the request was turned-down once by the FISA court (a rare occurrance indicating the reason for getting the wiretap approval were really weak) - did Obama turn to his own AG to go ahead and do it anyway? I say yes!

Yes, There Could Be Serious Legal Problems if Obama Admin Involved in Illegal Surveillance

Will Trump resign before he is impeached? This is much worse than Watergate. Will Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak be "Deep Throat"?

Forum List

Back