Trump and team making a list of traitors to primary

LOL So angry these men didn't abuse their office for a dickhead who probably would not even say thank you for throwing away their careers.

Their careers weren't shit anyway. They spent their whole careers allowing the government to fuck their constituents in the ass by giving the Democrats what they wanted.

And for what? A little bit of money.

You seriously can't understand why these people can't just overturn an election without cause. Sad.

There's plenty of cause. Furthermore, they refuse to change the rules that allowed the swindle. Why did a Republican governor allow this mail-in voting scam?

He will be run out of town on a rail.

Awesome! Let's get to it! I want to see Doug Collins primary Kemp for governor, not sure about Lt Governor, maybe have that democrat who backed President Trump here in Georgia run against Duncan the Lt Gov and we need someone to primary that POS Raffensberger as well.
Enemies of our country need to be weeded out.

You vermin are going to see what Jewish communism is really like !!
Maybe they will seize your own nice house and give it to dozens of families from El Salvador
Ah....see what trump supporters are like?

GOP won’t exist next month !!
We’re an official full Marxist ,Soviet nation
Unfortunately I agree. I'll still go thru the motions of voting but Dems have learned in 2020 how much they can get away with.

Hope I'm wrong, but Dems will take both senate seats, then everything changes. The vote will not matter again. Bad times for America but the Dems will ride the "its Trump's fault" as long as they can.

Elections are over

GOP won’t exist next month !!
We’re an official full Marxist ,Soviet nation
Unfortunately I agree. I'll still go thru the motions of voting but Dems have learned in 2020 how much they can get away with.

Hope I'm wrong, but Dems will take both senate seats, then everything changes. The vote will not matter again. Bad times for America but the Dems will ride the "its Trump's fault" as long as they can.

Elections are over
It's not the Ds, it's the top .001%.

I'm amazed that after the childishness, after the blatant self obsession, after the political madness, there are some deluded souls who look at Donald Trump in late December 2020 and say "That's what true American leadership should look like!"
I'm not. Republicanism rots the brain.
AOC has done some primarying too. but Kennedy's move against Markey was nuts.

Awesome! Let's get to it! I want to see Doug Collins primary Kemp for governor, not sure about Lt Governor, maybe have that democrat who backed President Trump here in Georgia run against Duncan the Lt Gov and we need someone to primary that POS Raffensberger as well.

The trouble is that Georgia is a swing state. Pick a candidate too far to the right and Democrats pick up the Governorship. Collins cannot win in the suburbs and even Kemp may do worse in the suburbs.

LOL So angry these men didn't abuse their office for a dickhead who probably would not even say thank you for throwing away their careers.

Their careers weren't shit anyway. They spent their whole careers allowing the government to fuck their constituents in the ass by giving the Democrats what they wanted.

You seriously can't understand why these people can't just overturn an election without cause. Sad.

There's plenty of cause. Furthermore, they refuse to change the rules that allowed the swindle. Why did a Republican governor allow this mail-in voting scam?

Because it is a law.

Because it is a law.

A law passed by republicans, no less.

Because it is a law.

A law passed by republicans, no less.

They did the right thing for a change.

Right now, and for the next 26 days, the inmates are running the asylum...

Afterwards, the nation will leave the Orange Baboon-God behind, both Left and Right mindful of just how barely the Republic dodged an Orange bullet...

There will be no large-scale political 'revenge' because the nation will be breathing a sigh of relief that our system of Checks and Balances worked when needed.

Forum List

Back