5. Morning Consult 4/27-4/30......48% RV
KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

1. Seems to me that all of these are higher than last week

2. Only one polled likely voters.

3. Which would you deem most reliable based on the pool of those questioned?

4. Trump polled highest among likely voters, rather than the polls that simply required those questioned to have a pulse.

5. One thing that the 'fake news' polls do is alter the pool questioned from the realistic 44%-48% Republicans-Democrat, to something like 24%-38%.
This site didn't provide that data.

Here is today's project 538 report of Trump's approval ratings
How Popular Is Donald Trump?

1. Gallup 4/30-5/2.....42% A

2. Rasmussen 4/30-5/2......49% LV

3. YouGov 4/29-5/2.....43% A

4. Ipsos 4/27- 5/1.....44% A

KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

4. Trump polled highest among likely voters, rather than the polls that simply required those questioned to have a pulse.

5. One thing that the 'fake news' polls do is alter the pool questioned from the realistic 44%-48% Republicans-Democrat, to something like 24%-38%.

The only time I care what a poll has to say is never.

They are meaningless and can be slanted to fit the pollster agenda...

KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

"The only time I care what a poll has to say is never."

And yet, here you are.

I always wondered about those phone-in polls, and who the nuts were who phoned in to say 'no opinion.'

Last edited:
The only poll that really matter in politics is the one on an election day.

The reason behind posting the OP is the fact that it's nigh on impossible to hear anything positive about President Trump or see anything not negative on most channels.

Yet....the polls make it clear that the people are not nearly as hostile as the elites pretend.

KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

And yet, here you are.

I always wondered about those phone in polls, and who the nuts were who phoned in to say 'no opinion.'

Never done that and I was reading your thread. You are not conducting a poll, and if you were then I might not answer the damn thing. Big difference between reading your thought on the matter and answering a damn poll.

Now do you want to accuse me of being another type that answer meaningless polls that are usually slanted to give the pollster the answer they want or do you and Hannity need to get ready for your nonsense as usual Michelle... ( Malkin )

KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

And yet, here you are.

I always wondered about those phone in polls, and who the nuts were who phoned in to say 'no opinion.'

Never done that and I was reading your thread. You are not conducting a poll, and if you were then I might not answer the damn thing. Big difference between reading your thought on the matter and answering a damn poll.

Now do you want to accuse me of being another type that answer meaningless polls that are usually slanted to give the pollster the answer they want or do you and Hannity need to get ready for your nonsense as usual Michelle... ( Malkin )

Wow.....looks like I hit a nerve.

I'm not Michell (Malkin), nor do I trade in nonsense.

But....if you believe the OP is nonsense, then your series of responses to it says quite a bit about you, doesn't it.

The reason behind posting the OP is the fact that it's nigh on impossible to hear anything positive about President Trump or see anything not negative on most channels.

Yet....the polls make it clear that the people are not nearly as hostile as the elites pretend.
pos on cnn today had an article about Trump being the most unfit president.

pos on cnn today had an article about Trump being the most unfit president.

The self-appointed psychiatrist, Scarborough, MSNBC, suggested Trump had dementia.

The foul-mouthed Liberal....is that redundant?....Colbert was even more disgusting.

I ran across an article awhile back that talked about how much more polarized the politically active people are than the rest of us who are much more concerned with our jobs, families, and daily lives. I don't know much about who gets contacted for these polls, but it's my opinion that most us have moved on from the November election and are waiting to see what happens over the next year and a half. So I would agree that many independents and other non-political-type people are not as hostile as the elites are, but there will be an accounting in the midterms; who did a good job and who didn't, what promises were kept or broken and who is at fault for the broken ones.

The polls and pollesters have pretty much lost what crediblity they had everyone now knows they can and do slant polls to get the result they want by the questions they ask, how they word the questions, and by oversampling a specific group. I think it's fair to say Trump is less popular than most Presidents at this stage of his Presidency but not as unpopular as many would have you believe.

Almost every poll during her election season grossly over represented Democrats and under represented Republicans

I believe that is still the case

It's likely that his actual approval ratings are in the mid to high 50s

100 days in 40%-ish pretty much sucks, but it is a little better than the 30%-ish he had not too long ago.

regardless, TRUMP SUCKS.

THE END.

upload_2017-5-3_22-7-51.jpeg

Like those polls from all those progressive sites mean anything...

Who's took the Presidency by a landslide with those polls?... Oh!!!!! That right it was Trump at the head of those polls wasn't it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

Polling likely voters does not make sense when the poll is not an election poll.

KEY

A = ALL ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

V = VOTERS

Well, after his waffling on ACA and his waffling on illegal immigration, I'm thinking those numbers will move more one wat or T'other.

Forum List

Back