Trump Angry with Fox News Polling

Trump always polls low in FOX news polling...and everyone acts so surprised because its FOX news....The pollster for FOX is a Bush guy....figure it out...
Why can't Don figure it out?
The democrats know they have no one that can beat the president.

Who told you that?
Go fuck yourself told me that dumb ass if you can't see it keep living that dream.

You know we're not a good shape when we have a President who is angry and disappointed when a "media" outlet doesn't fall in line.

This has been a slow process, but where we are right now is pretty dangerous.
/—-/ You mean like Clintoon and Obozo lashing out at Fox and Rush? You mean like that?
Yes. The two sides can be comically similar in their behaviors.

As I've said about a thousand times now.

I'll bet you think you had me there.

Funny.

There is no comparison to Trump's daily, sometimes hourly diatribes against the press. Your both siderisms are delusional.

Trump always polls low in FOX news polling...and everyone acts so surprised because its FOX news....The pollster for FOX is a Bush guy....figure it out...

Immediately you know it's a rigged numbers game. There's no possible way either butt boy, Pocahontas or Angry Amy would rate those numbers against Trump. With every single candidate besting him in that poll it's very obvious that there's an axe to grind behind the polling. It's almost a joke.

Jo
Bingo we have a winner. Tulsa was the only one that had a glimmer of a chance against the president. Not this bullshit artist making a run to be the Democrat presidential nomination.

There is no comparison to Trump's daily, sometimes hourly diatribes against the press. Your both siderisms are delusional.
Simplistic, linear thinking. Bad things can get worse with time and events. It is now worse.

THAT'S THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH IT. IT JUST GETS WORSE. YOU GUYS JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

I'm tired of explaining the obvious to you people. Get me out of your head. It's creepy.

Last edited:
ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Poor dear doesn't like it when Pravda/Fox News goes off the reservation.

Trump lashes out at Fox News for new poll showing him losing to all the Democratic candidates
The entire polling cabal was wrong about trump in 2016 because they are incompetent and politically biased toward the washington swamp

ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Trump lashes out at Fox News for new poll showing him losing to all the Democratic candidates
Trump blows his nose
Trump goes to the bathroom
Trump combs his hair
etc etc
you people are pathetic

trump sniffs his nose due to all that crushed up adderall
given all the crap trump shoves down his gullet - doubt he's taken one in years.
trump doesn't have hair - that's a tribble perched on his head
yada yada
you loooooooove donny & it shows.
bigley.
I LOVE it
....you people are freaked out/sad/mad/mental/etc because of Mr Trump--plain and simple ---hahahhahahahahahahahha
LOVIN IT

ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Trump blows his nose
Trump goes to the bathroom
Trump combs his hair
etc etc
you people are pathetic

trump sniffs his nose due to all that crushed up adderall
given all the crap trump shoves down his gullet - doubt he's taken one in years.
trump doesn't have hair - that's a tribble perched on his head
yada yada
you loooooooove donny & it shows.
bigley.
I LOVE it
....you people are freaked out/sad/mad/mental/etc because of Mr Trump--plain and simple ---hahahhahahahahahahahha
LOVIN IT

ha! you mistake mockery for being freaked out/sad/mad/mental ... it's the only way you can deal with it.

plain & simple.
lovin' THAT. :auiqs.jpg::113:

ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Dear dumb ass regardless of what any poll says the democrats don't have anyone that can beat the President.

Since you don't believe polls are accurate...you base this on what?

Your abject loyalty to the Orange Incompetent?
/—-/ Do you accept Rasmussen polls ?

Simplistic, linear thinking. Bad things can get worse with time and events. It is now worse.

THAT'S THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH IT. IT JUST GETS WORSE. YOU GUYS JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

I'm tired of explaining the obvious to you people. Get me out of your head. It's creepy.

Mac, when you make a post that others disagree with they are going to reply to you. I respond to quite a few other posters more than I do you, you're not special.

Your reply is odd as well, I'm not even sure you are responding to anything I said.

Mac, when you make a post that others disagree with they are going to reply to you. I respond to quite a few other posters more than I do you, you're not special.

Your reply is odd as well, I'm not even sure you are responding to anything I said.
Well, I was.

Evidently we don't communicate well. I'll just have to live with that.

Well, I was.

My post was that Trump goes after his critics like no past president ever has whether they are Republican or Democrat but for you somehow that means both sides do it or whatever. You're response to that doesn't make any sense. Oh, with the exception of what a victim you are again.

Well, I was.

My post was that Trump goes after his critics like no past president ever has whether they are Republican or Democrat but for you somehow that means both sides do it or whatever. You're response to that doesn't make any sense. Oh, with the exception of what a victim you are again.
You may not realize this, but you also voiced your standard complaint, "your both siderisms are delusional".

So, again, it's clear we don't communicate well.

I'll be happy to take the blame for that, and we don't need to continue now or in the future.

Well, I was.

You may not realize this, but you also voiced your standard complaint, "your both siderisms are delusional".

So, again, it's clear we don't communicate well.

I'll be happy to take the blame for that, and we don't need to continue now or in the future.

Your version of both siderism is delusional, it's your kink.You go out of your way to say both sides do the same thing and often times like now miss the mark.

Be sure to thank me.

ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

Dear dumb ass regardless of what any poll says the democrats don't have anyone that can beat the President.

one of the reasons is the DNC allowed Bloomberg to enter the race by changing its own rules you can't honestly believe the crop of candidates they have to offer will get votes from middle America? lol

I'm not questioning the results in those polls. I just don't know how useful they really are when it comes down to the electoral college anyway.

Maybe we should just poll people in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe 2 or 3 other states. Everyone else's opinion is meaningless regarding the outcome of this upcoming election.

They are useful. Clinton won the popular vote by around 3 points and narrowly lost in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania. If a Democrat wins by 5 or more, the electoral college will have to follow.

u
ER3_4TaWsAAOhDV.jpg

one of the reasons is the DNC allowed Bloomberg to enter the race by changing its own rules you can't honestly believe the crop of candidates they have to offer will get votes from middle America? lol

They changed no rules. The criteria for participating in debates was going to change as voting began.

Forum List

Back